Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 (39357 Views)

What Is The Current Price Of One Basket Of Tomatoes Up-north / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For โ‚ฆ2500 / A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Kingbuhari(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2023
One idiot is telling us we will appreciate buhari one day for making us headquarter of poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by schoolboymatt(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2023
Flick490:
God, the inflation is a hyper kind of. Same basket used to be #350 some years back, not too long.
I'm already tired with life. Survival is too expensive, no one to call for help. If u commit suicide now, they will say u have sinned and that you're a weakling. We Hussle day and night, we don't even sleep. As I write this, I Hussle like a wounded lion looking for money but times are just too hard. I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to do this. I'm tired and God knows

350 you say?
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Enemyofpeace: 3:12am On May 13, 2023
It is very ship in my area
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by tfortolulope: 3:20am On May 13, 2023
Just take a look at how Buhari Life has spoilt to this extent. What a shame on the worst Government ever in Nigeria history and yet None of them as nothing to do with the crazy high price in Food.

I wonder what they are really doing in power for the past 8 years aside from borrowing and looting the same borrow funds.

Ogun ft Sango go kill Dem all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Iamsane: 3:27am On May 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
You don't know that all the VAT increase by the buhari government will affect food items?

Mumu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Originalsly: 3:41am On May 13, 2023
That's good.... it's a way to get people to plant their own... doesn't take much
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by loffyloffy: 3:45am On May 13, 2023
Cost of living is crazy, even abroad..covid has changed the ๐ŸŒŽ
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by descarado: 3:52am On May 13, 2023
Because Nigerians overhyped tomato so much like one can't make rice without tomatoes.
There are more than 100 ways to eat white rice, fried rice, name them.

Personally, I hate stew. Can stay one year without it yet I enjoy my white rice. Hit the net and look for alternatives people and be ready to experiment.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by LOVEGINO(m): 4:00am On May 13, 2023
IamAsiri:

Can you state the current amount of a basket of tomatoes?
him no fit know cuz na him mama still dey feed am.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by rummmy: 4:44am On May 13, 2023
It will still reach 100k.
The % of people that voted for APC shows that many Nigerians need brain reset
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Osobi32(m): 4:52am On May 13, 2023
jumper524:
Fake as Bleep news.
On top say tomato no get replacement ni?
No be fake news oo.... I went to the market last weekend and I was shocked.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by onuman: 5:21am On May 13, 2023
HateBigots:
grin what APC cannot destroy does not exist.

APC supporters like LeoDeClown, Yarimo, and HelAnus buy it for #10,000 when they show the sellers their membership card grin grin grin.

These people all saw APC reduced Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth. Yet, they are like they swore it must be APC to continue to do the ruins.

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by destinytreasure(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2023
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2023/05/09/market-analysis-basket-of-tomato-now-costs-n58000/
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2023/05/09/market-analysis-basket-of-tomato-now-costs-n58000/

Tomatoes are perishable farm produce. When the consumers can't buy them off within the shortest time possible the products gets soften, begins to rotten and lass lass they will be thrown away. By that time who incurre the loss, the seller of course. Except and unless the tomatoes are processed into tomato paste and packaged.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by ufotunang: 6:23am On May 13, 2023
All this is a result of herdsmen and bandits attacking, kidnapping farmers...which makes farmers to be afraid of going to their farms causing scarcity of tomatoes.. transportation of this tomatoes to the market with the high cost of fuel, disel which Increases the cost of transporting this tomatoes to the market with multiple taxation causes tomatoes to be very expensive in the market
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Melonsmasher: 6:29am On May 13, 2023
Efreda:

Is Awarawa healthy for consumption
I think you have no problem when you fry the rotting tomatoes
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by BackFromBalablu: 6:41am On May 13, 2023
Skyfornia:
Good riddance! Who still use tomatoes for stew when banga stew is bae?

Since I got married, I have only eaten stew made with tomatoes twice...it's banga all the way.
i pity your heart. Cholesterol should nt go and kill you. It's nt enjoyment o. Seriously becareful abeg!
Excess comsumption of banga blocks the heart. If you doubt me ask others
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by BackFromBalablu: 6:44am On May 13, 2023
vastolord4:
Switch to carrot or vegetable stew ..
Abeg teach me how to prepare the carrot stew, thank you smiley
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Bigchristo: 6:49am On May 13, 2023
Maryam1234:

Buy dry tomatoes for her we can't do without tomato in the kitchen.Dry one is more healthy than Tin tomatoes no preservatives.
where can they buy dry tomatoes? Please give me clue
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by LoveQuebec: 7:01am On May 13, 2023
Nigerians with suffering
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by 12345baba(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2023
Na to dey chop banga soup
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by vastolord4(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Abeg teach me how to prepare the carrot stew, thank you smiley
Same way you make the tomatoes stew..

Blend carrot with bell pepper (green n red)
Add your mix to stock water..
(Make sure you season your stock properly with your choice of seasoning
Allow to boil well then add your stock

Food is ready
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Ofunaofu: 7:10am On May 13, 2023
Flick490:
God, the inflation is a hyper kind of. Same basket used to be #350 some years back, not too long.
I'm already tired with life. Survival is too expensive, no one to call for help. If u commit suicide now, they will say u have sinned and that you're a weakling. We Hussle day and night, we don't even sleep. As I write this, I Hussle like a wounded lion looking for money but times are just too hard. I want to go to bed, sleep and never wake up. I don't want to use my hand to do this. I'm tired and God knows

Hmmmm
I can't even tell you to hold on because the incoming Bulaba government is even much more scary
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by BackFromBalablu: 7:14am On May 13, 2023
vastolord4:

Same way you make the tomatoes stew..

Blend carrot with bell pepper (green n red)
Add your mix to stock water..
(Make sure you season your stock properly with your choice of seasoning
Allow to boil well then add your stock

Food is ready
JUST LIKE THAT! shocked
Thanks grin Tomorrow stew don set smiley
bt sorry can i fry the stew?
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by tnerro1(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2023
8 years calamity is about to end, make una just hang in there small, 29th May na next week
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Moneyboyz: 7:31am On May 13, 2023
I planted tomatoes and everything died, tomatoes that were healthy with flowers died, I think it has something to do with the weather and I'm not the only one affected, hence the sudden price increase of tomatoes.
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2023
IamAsiri:

Can you state the current amount of a basket of tomatoes?
ignore agbado รฎmbeciles, they're professional gaslighters. They prefer blaming the masses and sugarcoating situations than anything that can make their incompetent slave masters look bad even the elderly fools among them
Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by apache22b: 7:48am On May 13, 2023
Pls ๐Ÿ™ kindly DM me your account details, i take God ๐Ÿ™ beg you.... Pls do it As quickly as you can ...

Flick490:

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Reference(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2023
Skyfornia:
Good riddance! Who still use tomatoes for stew when banga stew is bae?
Since I got married, I have only eaten stew made with tomatoes twice...it's banga all the way.

This is the typical attitude of the average Nigerian.
Always excusing bad things as long as they have a chance to run away and hide.

1 Like

Re: Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 by Maryam1234(f): 8:04am On May 13, 2023
Bigchristo:
where can they buy dry tomatoes? Please give me clue

It's available in the North na oya ring 07068255790 I can get you truckload of dry Derica UTC tomatoes.I bet you can't finish one bag of tomato In a year I can beat my chest grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.