Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Be Careful Where You Wee Wee - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Careful Where You Wee Wee (1115 Views)

Be Careful With Girls With Pics.. . / Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by ALHAMBRA(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
A LITTLE LAUGH FOR THE DAY WONT HURT ANYONE

"A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two plastic garbage bags with her, one in each hand. There's a hole in one of the bags, and every once in a while a 20 pound note is flying out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her,

"Madam, there are 20 pound notes falling out of that bag, " "Darn!" says the little old lady, "I'd better go back and see if I can still find some. Thanks for the warning!"

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money? Did you steal it?"

"Oh, no," says the little old lady. "You see, my backyard backs up to the parking lot of the soccer stadium. Each time there's a game, a lot of fans come and pee in the bushes, right into my flower beds!" "So, I go and stand behind the bushes with a big hedge clipper, and each time someone sticks his little thingie through the bushes, I say: 20 pound or off it comes!" "Hey, not a bad idea!" laughs the cop. "OK, good luck! By the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well", says the little old lady, "not all of them pay."

With kind regards

ALHAMBRA

Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by Migines(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
Translation: shes draging dick heads down d road. lol
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by ALHAMBRA(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2007
You bet your last bottom dollar.

Regards
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by mimiko(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
so u mean there are capless dxxks out there undecided
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by ALHAMBRA(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
That is why you must be careful where you want to wee wee. That old lady may belurking around with her scissors ready to go to work.

Regards.
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by azpunpin: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2007
Haaaaaaaaa, If then no pay, she dey cut their Private?This one terrible oooo

LOL

Love Ya.
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by clemcykul(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2007
dheeeeeeeeelol grin
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by angelz(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2007
you dont means sm1 d, was chopped off cus of 20 p. never may that happen.
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
Another business strategy
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by bluesky4(f): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
dason4life:

Another business strategy

are you thinking of doing the same thing shocked
How much will u be charging? wink
Re: Be Careful Where You Wee Wee by Migines(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2007
Brovaz, be careful, dnt say its a joke dat woman just myte b on d oda side. Nobody wants to be capless.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Expensive Joke / Voodoo Dick My Ass / Reformed Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.