Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual (4187 Views)

Mom Poisoned My Sister,asked Me To Suck Vagina For Rituals / Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 10, 2023
This is disgusting. It took me some guts before I could click this thread.
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by yahoodetector: 4:50am On May 12, 2023
Enskynelson:
shocked Put the source.

You see daily independent there and you are still asking for source.
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by yahoodetector: 4:53am On May 12, 2023
It won't hit Front page because na yoruba people commit am.
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Enskynelson(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2023
yahoodetector:

You see daily independent there and you are still asking for source.
No screenshot and no link.
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2023
Evil begat evil......
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by babadigu(m): 3:56am On May 15, 2023
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual by Hatrick01: 1:39pm On May 15, 2023
Amos Olalere

Coneheads on the beat

Killing each other so that they could afford money to pay house rent and live in IGBOMAN's apartment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Video Nigerian Student Strips And Beat Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Bf / Young Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey (see Photos) / See Photos Of Atiku Abubakar’s Mansion Sold For $2.95 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.