Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,515 members, 7,850,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. (3063 Views)

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland / Can A Woman Rape A Man Under Nigerian Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 5:26pm On May 10, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by StonedSaint: 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
CO is deadly depending on d grade n potency, its not something to be trifled with n certainly not something to be consumed with reckless abandon.

stoners are hereby advised to know their guage n desist from puffing more smoke than their medulla can conveniently handle in a futile n foolish bid to impress or form hard guy
I thank God for my life because if I begin to chronicle wetin colos use my eye see, no be small thing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 7:57pm On May 10, 2023
StonedSaint:
CO is deadly depending on d grade n potency, its not something to be trifled with n certainly not something to be consumed with reckless abandon.

stoners are hereby advised to know their guage n desist from puffing more smoke than their medulla can conveniently handle in a futile n foolish bid to impress or form hard guy
I thank God for my life because if I begin to chronicle wetin colos use my eye see, no be small thing...

Oya, mention only one. grin
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by StonedSaint: 8:07pm On May 10, 2023
EriMma1:

Oya, mention only one. grin

guy abeg no draw my leg come outside, safe to say they're def not what I'd wish for anyone lol...

#SayNoToJonzing
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry
Let him get better, he'll still go back to it.
So, that's his life.
And by the way, which one is Colos again?

Drugs!!!
Colorado smoke... It can stop ur heart beat if ur not careful πŸ˜…
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Westerhoffe(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2023
Runnerzz:

Colorado smoke... It can stop ur heart beat if ur not careful πŸ˜…

And they still take it… is it a must?
undecided
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

And they still take it… is it a must?
undecided
People want to get high at all cost. Even if they loose their minds temporarily. A friend smoked it yesterday. Just some few drags and while we were at my place ge invited his babe over so she could go home with him from here only for guy man to beat his girlfriend. Na me come dey separate fight. Told him everything he did this morning and he was just looking lost πŸ˜‚
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2023
superCleanworks:
Colos is not for kids.
Colos is not even for humans .
Abeg I no fit laugh... Is it for aliens? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2023
Runnerzz:

People want to get high at all cost. Even if they loose their minds temporarily. A friend smoked it yesterday. Just some few drags and while we were at my place ge invited his babe over so she could go home with him from here only for guy man to beat his girlfriend. Na me come dey separate fight. Told him everything he did this morning and he was just looking lost πŸ˜‚

What's the benefit of getting high?
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

What's the benefit of getting high?
Not being low for one
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2023
Runnerzz:

Not being low for one

And isn't that better than being high to the death? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! / Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl / How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.