Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ocampo/hague Kenya Case - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case (15943 Views)

Laurent Gbagbo flies to Hague as first ex-head of state taken into ICC custody / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2011
Are you all aware that Kenyans have taken the first step to deal with corruption in Kenya? Politics is serving a nation. It is about fairness. Right? Go to sautiyakericho.com Talk to me
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2011
Nigerian corruption, African corruption, any corruption should end as the world embraces, justice and fairness

Beyond the case, at governance level is greed, power hungry people who put their interests over the people's interest. Its all political to me no matter how we clean it.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by upendo98(f): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2011
Hey kenyan man how are you.
Why are you linking the hague case with corruption? dont you realise those are political crimes being dealt with at the Hague and not corruption? you should have mentioned,the KACC ,lumumba and the likes.
The hague case is all about the post election violence that saw thousands displaced and die.Cause was political and ethnic hatred not corruption as we understand it.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
DO NOT HIDE UNDER ELECTION VIOLENCE, POLITICS WERE AT THE HEART OF THE VIOLENCE, TRY ALSO GREED, POWER, AND PERPETUAL DESIRE TO RULE, THE OATH TO THINK THAT ONE WAS BORN IN POWER, SHOULD REMAIN IN POWER THROUGH A DYNASTY. SOUNDS LIKE THE KINGS OF THE MUSLIM WOULD TODAY. ONE BY ONE, THEY SEE THEIR POWERS CRUMBLING. WHY? YOU ASK, THE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF POWER GRABBING RULERS.

DEMOCRACY, FAIRNESS, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY, ACCEPTS ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMONWEALTH EQUALLY.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
Upendo read my past statements. Read current statements. The age for power grabbing, tribal politics is gone. See Njenga Mina in Church on the net.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:11am On Sep 27, 2011
upendo 98:

Hey kenyan man how are you.
Why are you linking the hague case with corruption? dont you realise those are political crimes being dealt with at the Hague and not corruption? you should have mentioned,the KACC ,lumumba and the likes.
The hague case is all about the post election violence that saw thousands displaced and die.Cause was political and ethnic hatred not corruption as we understand it.

Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:12am On Sep 27, 2011
read carefully what you have in-front of you. "Sautiyakenya.com"
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2011
Be specific if you need a specific answer
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2011
Kenya has taken steps to make sure that corruption will be a thing of the past. There are those that are not sure that our new Constitution will deliver the balance of power for the Republic of Kenya, reinforce nationalism, and do away with tribalism, but most of us do believe in the dawn of true NATIONALISM, as counties work towards development.

On the legal side, we have begun to clean that side also including work with the Hague to clean the ills of 2007 and all previous elections. See sautiyakenya.com or sautiyakericho.com

kenyaman
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by upendo98(f): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2011
kenyaman:

Kenya has taken steps to make sure that corruption will be a thing of the past. There are those that are not sure that our new Constitution will deliver the balance of power for the Republic of Kenya, reinforce nationalism, and do away with tribalism, but most of us do believe in the dawn of true NATIONALISM, as counties work towards development.

On the legal side, we have begun to clean that side also including work with the Hague to clean the ills of 2007 and all previous elections. See     sautiyakenya.com or sautiyakericho.com

kenyaman

To be honest I do not know what your website is all about because its too shallow.Nothing much to see or read about.
Or am I missing something here?

Now the Rome statue of the ICC entered into force on 1st Jul, 2002.
The new Kenyan constitution was enacted on 27th Aug,2010.

The reason why those guys are at the hague is cz Kenya is a signatory to the statue.
I doubt it has to do with the legal side of our new constitution because even if we still had the old,a warrant of arrest would have been issued like they did for Bashir.
Lets us just say that if the case goes to trial,then whatever happens thereafter will be determined by the constitution we have in place that is if they are brought back here like I heard (not verified). At the moment I don't know what would happen if they are found guilty

Are you a Kenyan by any chance and if so from what region? I may be able to ask you a few things.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2011
It looks like your concerned about the hague, the Kenya constitution and the warrants of arrest and the trial at hague. Donot confuse "sautiyakericho or sautiyakenya with a website. Just go to the site and learn a little bite about fairness, justice, equality of persons. You will better for this than websites etc
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by upendo98(f): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
kenyaman:

It looks like your concerned about the hague, the Kenya constitution and the warrants of arrest and the trial at hague. Donot confuse "sautiyakericho or sautiyakenya with a website. Just go to the site and learn a little bite about fairness, justice, equality of persons. You will better for this than websites etc

But that is what your thread title is all about. You left it hanging so I just stuck to that.Ok I have checked your blog again.
So now tell me what you know about fairness and equality in Kenya. What about the hague/ocampo case? have u been following the proceedings cz I have and its intense.
nway.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:52am On Sep 28, 2011
remove your add from here. Put your effort and energy in resolving human rights and better governance in all Africa
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 2:57am On Sep 28, 2011
NO ROOM FOR WASTING TIME, PUT ALL YOUR TIME IN SOLUTIONS aa in sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 3:02am On Sep 28, 2011
UPENDO hili ni jina lako? Unatoka wapi Africa?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2011
[Where are the justice experts.

sautiyakenya.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by upendo98(f): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2011
kenyaman:

UPENDO hili ni jina lako? Unatoka wapi Africa?

I had asked you a similar question earlier but you did not answer.I do not know why.
Now I do not think it matters where we both come from.
We are Africans.

Since you are promoting 'sautiyakericho I will let you do your thing. It was nice meeting you.

Cheers.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by upendo98(f): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2011
kenyaman:

Upendo read my past statements. Read current statements. The age for power grabbing, tribal politics is gone. See Njenga Mina in Church on the net.

All kenyans know him as Maina Njenga.
And if you are following the hague case you will understand what role he played,why,who killed his wife plus everything else.
Kenyans are relieved the matter is in hague.They await the outcome so theres no need to stir up hatred at all.
People are trying to unite and I love that.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=692732

Upendo, maana yake ni "love". Unajua? In response to your question yes, I am aware just like you, information from the network. I am not privy to the situation.

Do you know more?
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
"[b]The reason why those guys are at the hague is cz Kenya is a signatory to the statue.
I doubt it has to do with the legal side of our new constitution because even if we still had the old,a warrant of arrest would have been issued like they did for Bashir.
Lets us just say that if the case goes to trial,then whatever happens thereafter will be determined by the constitution we have in place that is if they are brought back here like I heard (not verified). At the moment I don't know what would happen if they are found guilty

Are you a Kenyan by any chance and if so from what region? I may be able to ask you a few things."

To your very last question Upendo. Ask me anyway in your national language and see if I can be able to answer. You may be surprised of my knowledge base. Where are you writing from?
kenyaman
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ocampo/hague Kenya Case

He is no full who gives what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot loose. Without you the citizen of Africa being informed, we cannot face tomorrow in our lands with pride. We need safe streets, safe cities, safe parliaments, safe nations, safe churches, safe world. Hence I invite you to watch the Hague proceedings on Ocampo 6. THEN PASS THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AROUND AFRICA.

sautiyakenya.com
sautiyakericho.com
Pass this also to Madu or Abrahamogi
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2011
watching and viewing this page:

New: Sautiyakenya.com
          Sautiyakericho.com

YOU WILL LOVE IT, LEARN FROM YOUR VIEWING

SEMA UPENDO!
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2011
kenyaman:

Upendo, maana yake ni "love". Unajua? In response to your question yes, I am aware just like you, information from the network. I am not privy to the situation.

Do you know more?

You are asking if I know the meaning of my ID upendo? grin
If you were keen enough with the case you would have understood what happend to Njenga. That is not on the network.Its evidence from witnesses.

Know more about what? Kenya? Its my middle name.

kenyaman:

"[b
To your very last question Upendo. Ask me anyway in your national language and see if I can be able to answer. You may be surprised of my knowledge base. Where are you writing from?
kenyaman

The best thing that ever happened to people is google translate so am gonna try you on this.

'Nataka unitell vipoa ka we ni msee wa kenya cz Kuna wazae hujimake tu'.Plus base yako ni gani? we ni mjournalist ama?'
My national lingo is English and swahili. But I used sheng. A typical kenyan understands sheng.

That aside' you sound like the voice of one crying in the wilderness grin
r u john the baptist?

Uhuru takes the stand today.Dont miss it!
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2011
Nataka unitell vipoa ka we ni msee wa kenya cz Kuna wazae hujimake tu'.Plus base yako ni gani? we ni mjournalist ama?'
My national lingo is English and swahili. But I used sheng. A typical kenyan understands sheng.

That aside' you sound like the voice of one crying in the wilderness r u john the baptist?

Uhuru takes the stand today.Dont miss it!

Check it out sautiyakenya.com

I do not speak sheng. I never knew that there was such a language in Kenya, neither did I hear about MUngiki until "Sautiyakenya.com" I think I may understand you only in English and Swahili. Google may not give you the swahili that we take pride to speak, read and write.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2011
Ahaaa

I now get it.
Sheng is slang. Its the corrupted swahili you find on the streets. 90% youth in Nbo speaks sheng. But you leave it on the streets dont take it to class.

like poa is slang for mzuri.
umenijazz slang for umenipa moyo(very encouraging)

wow u never heard of mungiki,sugusugu,mwakenya,taliban,jeshi la mzee,and those other silly tribal militias that pop up when political temp. is at an all time high?
Well it would take me a day to explain the origin and their roles.But good thing is,these groupings are dying cz they only exist as long as they receive financial backing.But wth the way things are going nobody wants to be associated with them anymore. People are more civilized now and have good systems in place to air their grievances. Rem they popped up during the last regime due to oppression.

I think you are smbody versed with kenyan affairs but not one by blood.

Oh then,You don't have to copy paste if u want to quote.Click on reply then scroll down the replies and click on insert quote. The one you are replying to.
Then type outside the brackets below the quote.
It's less stress.
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2011
Upendo,

You impress me as someone very knowledgeable. Where in Kenya are you from? Observing the way you write, you appear like a person who speaks freely. Is your freedom because of the new Kenyan constitution or because you are out of the country and you are able to speak freely? May I ask, where in Kenya do you come from? Pwani, bara, kaskazini? My language of Kiswahili is rusty for luck of practice. Zungumza nami kila siku.

kenyaman-upendo
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
Upendo/Pendo

ANGALIA

There is more on Ocampo posted at :

Sautiyakericho.com or Sautiyakenya.com

Please check it out and send it to all your friends websites around the world.

kenyaman
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
WHY AFRICANS MUST FOLLOW UP AND READ THIS HAGUE/OCAMPO CASE

1. It is about corruption in high places

2. People who believe in tribal leadership and swear to cling to power by whatever means necessary

3.People who do not speak of what policies will built Kenya in this instance, but what can we do to defeat Odinga in this case.

4. Such views of Ruto, Uhuru, Kolonzo, Wamalwa, and the pwani Mdigo, the lost case.

5. The platform, that seeks to ousted another politician by any means necessary should never be embraceable by any KENYAN, or AFRICAN.

6. KENYANS should seek and support only policies that a politician brings to the table:

7. Will politicians enjoy increase in wealth at the expense of the middle and lower populations of Kenya?

8. Will members of Parliament, judges, KRA (which is composed of the wealthy) pay taxes?

9. Will the coffee and tea plantations belong to the owners or Kenya central government?

10. Will the port of Mombasa belong to the coastal people or the central government?

11. What is a livable wage for all middle and lower class Kenyans?

12. Should the media in Kenya pursue policy questions at all cost? In my view YES

Sautiyakenya.com or Sautiyakericho.com
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
"Are you a Kenyan by any chance and if so from what region? I may be able to ask you a few things."

To your very last question Upendo. Ask me anyway in your national language and see if I can be able to answer. You may be surprised of my knowledge base. Where are you writing from?"

Yes, you can ask me a few things. I may be able to answer. Where I have no response, I will tell you just as in the case of the cheng. Unijazz.(foreign kenya language)

kenyaman
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by kenyaman: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2011
Kenya in hague continues to deliver justice by openly dealing with the Ocampo 6. The trial will reflect the wishes of Kenyans to deliver justice, fairness and its happening at:

sautiyakericho.com
sautiyakenya.com

THIS IS THE MOMENT; LOG AND WATCH
Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2011
kenyaman:

WHY AFRICANS MUST FOLLOW UP AND READ THIS HAGUE/OCAMPO CASE.

Not only Africans.All leaders in the world esp those who have signed the hague treaty.

1. It is about corruption in high places>> It is about greed for power and tribal politics

2. People who believe in tribal leadership and swear to cling to power by whatever means necessary>> As well as those who will employ all tactics to get hold of the power.They are both guilty.

3.People who do not speak of what policies will built Kenya in this instance, but what can we do to defeat Odinga in this case.>> Who are the policy makers? We have a new constitution in place. It's being implemented bit by bit.As I type Interviews are going on for the next Electoral commission chairman.No favorism here having seen the kind of questions they ask.

4. Such views of Ruto, Uhuru, Kolonzo, Wamalwa, and the pwani Mdigo, the lost case>> Watch how the coalitions are forming again. Each leader is trying to befriend the 3 largest groups in Kenya. Without association with the 3 you aint going nowhere.None of these you mentioned can make it alone. Heard of G7?

5. The platform, that seeks to ousted another politician by any means necessary should never be embraceable  by any KENYAN, or AFRICAN.>> That will take the effort of citizens.They must refuse to be used by any leaders. The kenyans had a taste of what war is about in 2007.Nobody wants a repeat.The very reason the hague trial is happening.

6. KENYANS should seek and support only policies that a politician brings to the table:>> And the policies they bring must be beneficial to the citizens. Kenyans are wiser and smarter now cz they know their rights.Dictatorship went with moi.Guess that is why guys misbehaved in 2007 cz of too much freedom of expression. Kibaki is not confrontational and outspoken like moi.Theres wisdom in silence.

7. Will politicians enjoy increase in wealth at the expense of the middle and lower populations of Kenya?>>Recent changes in the judiciary is aimed at curbing this.Resting power with parliamentarians is also not good. They adjust it at will. But they are leaving.

8. Will members of Parliament, judges, KRA (which is composed of the wealthy) pay taxes?>>Of course.Infact it caused an uproar after tax arrears were backdated to last year.They just couldn't believe it.

9. Will the coffee and tea plantations belong to the owners or Kenya central government?>> Well ask yourself,who plants the tea and coffee? If the tea grows in western county it belongs to the western people and it must benefit them. The income from exportation benefits the country as a whole. Who elects these leaders? the farmers themselves, so pause on politics.

10. Will the port of Mombasa belong to the coastal people or the central government?>> says who?update your records.There have been recent changes in port management. Are you aware there are plans to build a new port  in lamu? Do you know it would be unfair not to employ the local residents but give the jobs to outsiders? Its all part of community development nothing tribal.

11. What is a livable wage for all middle and lower class Kenyans?>>Interesting.Its now criminal to pay an uneducated  house maid anything less than usd63 assuming the roe to be 80/usd. Livable wage for citizen varies depending on lots of factors. eg where you live,shop,etc. A well to do Kenyan living in Runda lives differently from the poor dude in kibera. They may both eat flour but one eats superior quality flour than the other. A livable wage could therefore be any amount that makes you able to afford your daily needs.
12. Should the media in Kenya pursue policy questions at all cost? In my view YES>> Of course but careful. Media is very sensitive and can make or break. Ask Sang.

Sautiyakenya.com       or Sautiyakericho.com

Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case by pendo89(f): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2011
kenyaman:

Upendo,

You impress me as someone very knowledgeable.  Where in Kenya are you from? Observing the way you write, you appear like a person who speaks freely.  Is your freedom because of the new Kenyan constitution or because you are out of the country and you are able to speak freely? May I ask, where in Kenya do you come from? Pwani, bara, kaskazini? My language of Kiswahili is rusty for luck of practice. Zungumza nami kila siku.

kenyaman-upendo

You sound like somebody who is still living under the moi era.Have you been to Kenya since multipartism was introduced?
When section 2A was changed to give rise to multiparty? That is when Kenya started changing.It was in 1997!
You need to wake up now and go to Kenya. Let not what happened in the last elections blind you.There's peace ,love and harmony because of the will of citizens.It was a lesson learnt.
You heard about the referendum and the new constitution? well Kenyans did that for themselves.This is a kenyan constitution not a politician's one and that is why people are vocal.
I speak  freely because that is what all Kenyans do. They express themselves on media,street,everywhere screams freedom because theres a law to protect you.
You want to know my region? No I call myself an African.I hate it when somebody asks about tribe coz they start viewing you in that light. If you wish to promote unity dont keep asking about tribes.

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zambian Minister Suspended For Slapping Lawmaker During Plenary / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.