Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler (531 Views)

I have clean used 2005 Lexus rx330 and Rx350 both cars is going for same price / Toks Standard Reg 2015 Kia Rio...extremely Clean Very Economical For Fuel For Ub / Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by Sultty(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2023
I'll like a mod to please move this to front page for more advise. I'm at crossroad between buying a used 2008 model toyota sienna car or a 2008 model honda odyssey. Please if u are knowledgeable on factors like how rugged either is considering how bad the roads are in the country, how hard for it to develop faults, low running and maintainance cost and most importantly how spacious it is for running commercial business...
I'll need sincere advices i can get here thanks, you are not taken for granted and your advice will be much appreciated

Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by Oowel(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2023
sienna anytime

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by Sultty(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2023
Oowel:
sienna anytime
is it better than Odyssey or you just love it personally
Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by kelechi50: 3:30pm On May 10, 2023
Tras
Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by RoadMozart(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2023
Sultty:
I'll like a mod to please move this to front page for more advise. I'm at crossroad between buying a used 2008 model toyota sienna car or a 2008 model honda odyssey. Please if u are knowledgeable on factors like how rugged either is considering how bad the roads are in the country, how hard for it to develop faults, low running and maintainance cost and most importantly how spacious it is for running commercial business...
I'll need sincere advices i can get here thanks, you are not taken for granted and your advice will be much appreciated

The Honda is faster than the sienna but the sienna is more reliable because of the legs I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by J4parry(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2023
Stick with Sienna. Odyssey is notorious for gear problem.

Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by dadabashua1(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2023
RoadMozart:

The Honda is faster than the sienna but the sienna is more reliable because of the legs I guess.

Odyssey legs? Smh, pls can I ask you a question? Why do you think EVERY Honda product on the face of the Earth has legs issues? Trust me it's just a question, because I find it VERY facinating, even though despite my preference of Honda cars over Toyota cars,in this case I will also go with the Sienna but pls I want to know why most of you think in such a way,that every Honda product has legs issues? Really want to know genuinely.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by RoadMozart(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2023
dadabashua1:
Odyssey legs? Smh, pls can I ask you a question? Why do you think EVERY Honda product on the face of the Earth has legs issues? Trust me it's just a question, because I find it VERY facinating, even though despite my preference of Honda cars over Toyota cars,in this case I will also go with the Sienna but pls I want to know why most of you think in such a way,that every Honda product has legs issues? Really want to know genuinely.
Not every honda product pulls legs. But you see that odyssey, I've seen it pull legs bro
Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by MrMcJay(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2023
RoadMozart:

Not every honda product pulls legs. But you see that odyssey, I've seen it pull legs bro

Have you ever seen a Corolla pull legs? I have.
You should not draw conclusions based on a single event.
Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2023
dadabashua1:

He won't offer any genuine answer, i bet you.

Most Nigerians are just like that

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Which Of These Cars Is Economical For a Hustler by dadabashua1(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2023
RoadMozart:

if it's not something you see often bro IT DOESN'T PULL LEGS SIR,this once in a while occurance can happen to ANY car,I've seen corolla once or twice same with other brands, ODYSSEY DOESN'T PULL legs pls be guided,it's type of suspension is not what you will say it pull legs sir,NO IT DOESN'T.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 2014 Toyota Avensis For Sale / 2007 Toyota Corolla LE With Alloys @4.2m Only / Neat Reg Peugeot 307 For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.