Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. (635 Views)

If U Need Somebody To Look After Ur Aged Parents. / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Aurelius1(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2023
I recently got a job that pays 50k as a hotel manager. The location of the hotel is quite far from my house. The problem is I hardly see my family ( wife and kids). If I take time out to visit them to spend the night na wahala. He wants me there 24 hours to monitor the place. I am beginning to think about working for some then quitting to start something small. In the meantime, I need somebody to teach me a side hustle so that when I quit I won't feel the heat financially before finding my feet.
Please I need some advise on the way forward.

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by roxguy: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:
I recently got a job that pays 50k as a hotel manager. The location of the hotel is quite far from my house. The problem is I hardly see my family ( wife and kids). If I take time out to visit them to spend the night na wahala. He wants me there 24 hours to monitor the place. I am beginning to think about working for some then quitting to start something small. In the meantime, I need somebody to teach me a side hustle so that when I quit I won't feel the heat financially before finding my feet.

Reach out. I can put you through some ideas that could work for you. And i'm sorry, this has nothing to do with crypto.
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Aurelius1(m): 4:50am On Jun 10, 2023
roxguy:

Reach out. I can put you through some ideas that could work for you. And i'm sorry, this has nothing to do with crypto.
How do I reach out to you sir?
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Rubyjade: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Aurelius1:
How do I reach out to you sir?
join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Rubyjade: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2023
Aurelius1:
Look at the business the hotel would need and supply it to them.
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Look for security night shift jobs around your area or try dropshipping
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by IyanuDeb(f): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Aurelius1:
teach you while working at the same time?
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Aurelius1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
IyanuDeb:
teach you while working at the same time?
Bro ,working dies not stop me from learning.
If you really want to teach me please do because you may just be saving me and my family from poverty. .
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by donkelvin10(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
What AMAZES me is how you are living on 50k per month with your family 🤔
Re: I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. by Bizzyman: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Aurelius1:
DM me

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Status Check / How To Bring Back The Fun In Your Marriage When The Thrill Is Gone Completely. / We Care For Your Dirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.