Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? (875 Views)

Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hello Forum the sauce is back,

I know most of us will deny it or claim self righteous,but i have to ask,can you date a tribal 'marked' person?

meaning ***person wey fight lion and lion mark am for face***

I had a girlfriend like that 'once'.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by omega25red(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
grin grin grin lmao what kinda question is this well just because a person had a fight with a lion or tiger doesn't mean they are not Hot abi wetin una think undecided
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Raymond88(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
Na face persin go ferk?
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
i know say no be face person go F***k
but sometimes,when you look the face in the course of action and you see the lion signatures,your 'John Thomas' will become discouraged instanta, added to the fact say na night you toast the chika,so you no really see her face

grin shocked cool tongue cool
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
I couldn't, no.

Is the "Lion" that marked the face a village elder? grin
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Raymond88(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
saucekid:

i know say no be face person go F***k
but sometimes,when you look the face in the course of action and you see the lion signatures,your 'John Thomas' will become discouraged instanta, added to the fact say na night you toast the chika,so you no really see her face

grin shocked cool tongue cool

Simple solution, cover the girl's face with a piece of cloth man. . .shet cheesy The girl suppose get a GREAT body though, i mean according to my stickman theory, "The prettiest face in the world on the neck of a stick figure is STILL a lousy piece of shet." grin i.e the main priority of dating a female is the body, facial prowess comes in next.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Bolarge(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2007
It's a really tight one here but seriously speaking I don't think so.
There's this razzness it somehow connotes n' it's something I'm still
unable to shake off my subconscious. I believe it's important a guy dates a girl
he'll be proud to introduce to any member of his family n' crew.
Nothing can be more painful for a girl than to know her "man" is not proud of her
/doesn't want to be closely associated with her in public. cry cry I definitely won't want
to put any woman through that.
However if by virtue of close association eg work, church I really get to see beyond the
physical, n' she's a real gem, believe me marks or no marks I'll go for her. cool

. . . . . . I hope. undecided grin
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
by their fruits you shall know them

una don dey show una true colours say una get girl/guy with 'signature' for im face
anyways sha,God dey
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by mrferlie(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ topic, in the affirmative, so far the pussy is not tribally marked smiley ;d
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by sanmius(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
There are tribal marks that are cute on some people and there are others that really scare you so it depends on what she's "wearing" on her face cos i'd like to walk tall with my girl anywhere we go.

But guys abeg no victimize people living with tribals cos no be them fault o. make them no go start them own campaign parole,
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by lawyer(m): 4:13am On Sep 06, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! very funny thread!, but 2 be serious are you talking of those little and almost impossible to see tribal marks or are you talking of the ones that looks like "11" on Obj's face, if na dat one kai!!!! stop ruff play o! grin
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2007
we are talking about the 'obj 11' marks.

i hope there is no SSS in this room?
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Easybaby(f): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2007
TRIBAL MARKS' WOMAN undecided cheesy grin

Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2007
@ easybabe,

chai,that poster you fixed is more like an architectural drawing oooooooooooo,that lady's papa must have been an architect.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by Easybaby(f): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
lmao . . .human right abuse in the highest order! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2007
are you telling me?
brutality if i may say
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by druggie233(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2007
Never becos i don't see my sef dating one, but have seen ladies with tribal marks on their face looking beautiful especially the light skin ones.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by fatty27: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2007
It is true. Tribal marks sometimes add to beauty. In fact, I love it.
Re: Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person? by saucekid(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2007
@ fatty,

i'm having cause to suspect you have them

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ss Genotype? Good News; / J / Mr. Right? Ladies Give Ur Specification Of The Mr. Right U Are Looking For Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.