Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits (52131 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Join Prophetess Lianna Wealth / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by isan(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2023
Olosho don turn prophetesss,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by hardon1(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2023
I don't know her

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2023
I shaa see camel toe and 42 inches human hair on her head.. grin grin

Manโ€™s not hot shaa !

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by thaoriginator: 7:20pm On May 11, 2023
I no mind o ๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2023
Zonefree, this one meet your standard? ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:23pm On May 11, 2023
This is just a stupid advert. Na wah for dis country.
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Femisol(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2023
Now this is the church Iโ€™ll like to attend grin grin

24/7 na church. I die for there infact make the church employ me join.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Cromagnon: 7:28pm On May 11, 2023
Lionstep:
Ok..... most I have come across are beautiful, I mean them prophetess but I always wonder ๐Ÿค” how it'll be dating one with there ability to see what's up with you even when they're not with you
so you sef dey go all this prophecy scam as you old reach?
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by ProtonX: 7:31pm On May 11, 2023
Met her at a service in Dallas a few years ago. Happy 40th birthday Prophetess Lianna. Welcome to the 4th floor! More grace.
To the people running their mouths, she is married with two very handsome boys.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2023
This lady don blow
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by jamesversion: 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.statepress.ng/2023/05/quintessential-woman-embodiment-of.html

With all your plenty writeup, you couldn't tell us her new age.

Alex report, what is birthday celebration without the new age?
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by isabi2lof: 7:52pm On May 11, 2023
Focusmind:
Who is bankrolling her? undecided undecided

Wema Bank grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Focusmind: 8:00pm On May 11, 2023
isabi2lof:

Wema Bank grin

Wema bank no fit
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Lionstep: 8:02pm On May 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
so you sef dey go all this prophecy scam as you old reach?

Lolz, not all are scam
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by juman(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
Hustling.
In nigeria context, prophets and prophetess are real fake cleric.
They indulge deeply in juju in their operations when tackling their clients issues.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
Alexreports thread no dey ever pass beauty pageants, useless ngo awards and stuffs like this. Btw him and airforce1 i dont know who is king of asslicking. Anyway, if asslicking pay your bills, do it, it is better than doing fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by shoboy9: 8:18pm On May 11, 2023
sorry
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by juman(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerian christians can be easily scammed by so called "men of god".
I met one nigerian guy, igbo guy that has been in europe for more than two decades, if you see how he talked about prophesies of pastors, I was disappointed. He believed those lies said by them.ยจ
More than two decades abroad and could not open his eyes well, but still thinking like those at home.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by BennyDGreat: 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
juman:
Hustling.
In nigeria context, prophets and prophetess are real fake cleric.
They indulge deeply in juju in their operations when tackling their clients issues.

It's sad how much that office has been messed up.
I can only point to one genuine one....just one...there are others but I know only one
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Chetas81(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2023
THIS ARE THE SMART PEOPLE WHO USED OYINBO GOD FOR BUSINESS
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Chetas81(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2023
isan:
Olosho don turn prophetesss,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
no be small THING brother as they used oyinbo god to make millions from the FOOLISH CITIZEN who love miracle

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by isan(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2023
It's all business bro
Chetas81:
no be small THING brother as they used oyinbo god to make millions from the FOOLISH CITIZEN who love miracle

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by isan(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2023
All are scam
Lionstep:

Lolz, not all are scam
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Jagermeister(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2023
My birthday mate. We dey fine shaa.
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by purples25(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2023
Did someone say she's 40? I cannot believe that. What cream is she using?

If you're beautiful, more than half of your problems are solved. wink
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by ProtonX: 9:29pm On May 11, 2023
purples25:
Did someone say she's 40? I cannot believe that. What cream is she using?

If you're beautiful, more than half of your problems are solved. wink

Yes she's 40. Mixed as only one of her parents is African(Nigerian).

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by purples25(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2023
ProtonX:

Yes she's 40. Mixed as only one of her parents is African(Nigerian).

Oh, now I get where the whole look comes from. She's blessed. Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by isabi2lof: 9:42pm On May 11, 2023
Focusmind:

Wema bank no fit

Maybe palmpay cheesy
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by replybittersoul: 9:47pm On May 11, 2023
Today, we celebrate the birthday of a great woman of God, a prophetess who has dedicated her life to serving the Lord and His people. On this special day, we give thanks for the gift that she is to the world.

Prophetess, your life is a testament to the power of faith and the love of God. Your unwavering commitment to the truth and your deep compassion for others have touched countless lives and inspired many to follow in your footsteps.

As we honor you on your birthday, we are reminded of the words of the prophet Isaiah: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." (Luke 4:18-19)

Prophetess, you have lived out these words with your life, and we are grateful for the ways you have helped us to see and understand God's love more deeply. May this day be filled with joy and blessings as you celebrate another year of life and ministry. May God continue to bless you abundantly and use you mightily for His glory. Happy Birthday!
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by tnerro1(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
Make I no talk wetin Dey my main, in fact, I rebuke such thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.