Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? (9989 Views)

Ajebota Vs Ajepako, Who Makes The Better Achiever? / Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by RichyBlacK(m): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2007
Some rules:

1. Ajepako guys like dating ajebota babes - smooth skin and tender lips.
2. Ajebota babes long for ajepako guys - solid physique and general ruggedness
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Phiniter(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2007
was Born an Ajebota, Grew up an Agekpako, now I'm made up of the two stuffs
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by kojeiwa(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2007
A typical Ajepako and Ajebota girl

Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by knotty(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2007
i am me, AJEAMALA&GBEGIRI
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by presido1: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2007
none of the above but ajebota
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by dafman(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
kojeiwa:

Don't be so sure, the so called ajebota girl might not have looked different from the Ajepako when she was a kid. Most of them 'brush up' and 'wisen up' when they get older.
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by presido1: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2007
kojeiwa:

make sure say no boro-boro make me ajebota grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by iice(f): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Some rules:

True that. . . cheesy
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Some rules:

iice:

True that. . . cheesy

I remember those undiluted ajepako days in Ajegunle - you make do with those AJ babes (with their small shakara) - sweet!

Then your cousin takes you to a party in Festac (land of ajebotas those days). May God continue to bless Festac babes. Amen. It was a good intro to ajebota babes. Finally, you go nuclear to tap 'em Ikoyi, VI, VGC, Ikeja GRA, babes. grin. May God bless Nigeria!

As an ajepako/ajepaki guy, though I still love my ajekulikuli babes, it's hard to resist those ajebota/ajecheese/ajecornflakes babes. grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2007
Ajeyam + Ajerice grin grin grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by presido1: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
ajeamala +ajeakamu

whats urs
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2008

1. If you were born and raised in Nigeria before traveling abroad
2. If you attended a public or government school
3. If you lived as a tenant or in a family old house
4. If you know almost every household in your community
5. If you didn't have a maid, driver, cook and etc. You and your siblings have to share the house work.
6. If you hardly stay home
7. If you grew up only speaking pidgin English or your dialect
8. If traveling abroad isn't a guarantee. You just hope for it
9. Can't just travel abroad just for vacations or general visit.
10. If you bought most of your belongings yourself, or got it free through a relative used, or through Christmas or birthday gift.
11. If you didn't have generator at home growing up. Had to deal with NEPA taking light.
12. Don't have to take permission to leave the house every time
13. If you have to struggle or hustle your way to get rich on your own, not through rich dad assistant or parents inheritants.
14. If you had to hustle to make ends meet

1. Never travelled abroad. In fact, never gone past the Lagos-Ogun-Osun-Kwara-Kogi-Abuja route. And, I went to Abuja for a school-sponsored conference (NISSMUN, in case you know it).
2. Always attended private schools, because my parents happen to think education is one of the best things you can give children, and, understandably, they don't trust public schools.
3. Lived as a tenant from 4 years before I was born till eighteen days before my seventh birthday when we moved.
4. I didn't know a lot of people. Only my landlord's kids, because we attended the same school, so sometimes we used to go to school and come back together. And, one of my teachers used to live the BQ.
5. We had maids up until some years ago. We got a driver when my dad felt he was getting too old to drive. Me and siblings do all the housework, though not evenly.
6. I stay at home a lot.
7. I grew up speaking English and Yoruba. I don't know how my parents did it, but my English and Yoruba are very well balanced. I speak very good, unaccented English (and I write also). I also speak Yoruba that'll make 9ice envious! I speak pidgin also.
8. See Answer 1
9. See Answer 1
10. Most of my belongings were got whenever I went to do shopping for school (boarding school). I'D just manage to snag momsie or popsie into buying "something else" that wasn't on the list of requirements. Random shopping? NO WAY! Don't get birthday gifts.
11. Didn't have a generator until the power crisis threatened my parents' health and by extension life.
12. I don't usually leave the house, but I have to take permission when I do.
13. See my signature
14. See my signature.

WHAT AM I??
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nella(f): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
You r more in d middle,

rotflmao!  funny pix @ Kojeiwa,  cheesy cheesy  soo very typical!  cheesy

@ topic
Don't know which one I am, But I will go for an Ajepako guy anyday. -- Ajebutter guy? Oh please, I might as well be dating one of my girlfriends. .  .
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nella(f): 1:22am On Aug 20, 2008
But all the same, wether Ajepako or Ajebutter, I wouldn't trade those days inNigeria for nuthin!! Very Kpakolicious!!! grin
I mean seriously a Nigerian childhood that is not kpako is just not it! D person is missing\have missed a lot!! If u are a Nigerian, your child hood has got to be Kpako grin That is d life! -- Maybe when u grow u can take another way, but childhood?? Kpakolicious baby! grin

Chei! I remember those days, my parent struggled real hard and sacrificed allot 4 us to be here now, soo we really had to go through a kpakolicious life back then, but it was suwwweeet! grin

Ok, For  ALL OF You THAT GREW UP AJEBUTTER, LET ME GIVE You A TASTE OF D LIFE You MISSED

A normal day 4 me was normally like this:

Morning wakes up : Greets mummy and daddy, goes and buy cowbell 4 my older cousin to make our kingsized tea  grin while my parent prepare to leave 4 work. Before my mum leaves she normally says to my brothers[b] :[/b] " If u like u both should roam d whole world and swim in every river u see before we come back eh!?  -- then she leaves.

And that's when the life begins! grin

Immediately my mum leaves, as if it's magic, u would just see all my brothers friends emerging from different corners of d compound and whispering to me or any of my sisters\female cousins outside : " hey!--- your mother don commot??" --" your father unko?" ---

me and my sis\cousins: --  : Ignore them

One of them, to my cousin : "nobi u I dey ask question? -- see her head like motto!"

My cousin : stones him with wht ever she was holding, grin and I mean " what ever!"

Him : screams AWW!! and holds his head

My bro now hearing d noise would come out --- and from there they are off to their own adventure, which normally includes :

walking hundreds of miles just to climb one mountain, the same mountain that my parent have warned them a billion times never to near!
They climb mountain, throw stones at every monkey they see, after mountain, they go to the river, see a boat lying on it's own, they dare each other to enter into it, next thing u know they are all in a boat, with no padling experience, and barley knowing how to swim and in d middle of the river. Two seconds later, A Mallam emerges from d bush grin  with one of his trousers rolled up and holding d waist of his trouser with d other hand ( because he was obviously pooing grin)  screaming : " My Boaat!! My Boaat" -- and throwing heavy stones at them.

Them: not knowing how to paddle d boat back to d shore, and being scared of d mallams stone, ---will all jump out of d boat into d water and will some how manage to swim to d shore, and pick race before d mallam gets to them.I still sayy na God dey watch after!

Meanwhile Me:

At home, all the boys have left, it's just remaining me and my cousins at home ( I should be like about 11\12 years of age) :

Looks to her right, some yeye boy is trying to toast my older cousin, and is probably telling her some pack of lies about his life.
Soo there I would be playing with my friends oo, and some yeye neighbour\uncle\one of my friends big brother will come up to me with a letter in his had, and ask me to go and give it to Angela. ( all those Ajebutter babes that u can hardly tell d difference between them and Paris Hilton)

Me : nods, and collects letter

Him : "no read am oo, If u read am I go know and I go beat u!

Me : ok,

Him: leaves

Me : starts walking d road that leads to Angela's, house, . . . half way through and out of sight, *stops* -- Opens letter, and starts reading, : Dear My love, I miss u bla bla bla and the other day bla bla bla, you're d sugar in my garri bla bla bla and the I really wannna be your booooo. --please can u meet me at that place on friday? --- I will be waiting, -- I love u with all my heart and with all my soul"
                             Kunle grin

Me: Squeezes face and thinks of her future : " If any guy ever sends letter like this to me when I grow, I will tear it up and throw it in the bin! eeeeeeew!  . . . . . . . . Folds letter to put it back in d envelope, notices that the up side is stained with black chacoal from my hand, tries to clean it with d spit 4rom my tongue but it only makes it worst and wet.
Thinks of wht to do, . . . stuffs letter in my pocket and walks back home.

Next Morning : -- before I wake up.

My mum: " IFYYYYYYYYY"

Me: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
walks to d sitting room, sees my mum holding my skirt up with her hand with an envelope and a love letter that is all stained with black chakoal  in other hand.

Mum : what is this!?

me : "oh, na letter wein Kunle gimme yesterday"

Mum ( all surprised as if I just told her I was going to get married and run away to Europe : " which Kunle!!?? -- Oya! Go show me that boy!! --- Chineeekeee!! I don't believe this!! In my own house! My daughter is receiving love letter! Chinekeeeeeee ( . . . )

Me : It is not for  . ,  ( but before I will finish)

-- " I SAY GO AND SHOW ME THAT BOOOY!! I WANT TO SEE THAT BOY!! I WANT TO SEE  HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!"  grin grin

Me : Nobi my own, he say make I carry am give Angela but I forget to give am.

Mum, ( u can just see d look of relief on he face grin) : Angela? -- he say make u give Angela and u forget? --nonsense, oya carry this stupid letter now, and I don't want to see it again!

Me: ok, . . . picks my skirt up 4rom d floor.

L8ter in d day, I'm playing with my friends.

Kunle comes up

Him : Ify, did u give my letter to Angela yesterday?

Me ( trying to look as innocent as my ajekpako face can allow grin): yes na, of course,

Him ( not knowing if to believe me or not) : u sure sayy u give her? If na lie today I go beat u

Me : ok,

ME : For the rest of d week, avoids Kunle, and pick race when ever he calls me grin

---------------------------------------

My brothers :

Arrives home by 8 pm, mumy and day already home and in d sitting room

My brothers, before they enter into d house, sneaks aroud for a while, peeping to see if any of their sisters are outside

My older bro *sights me*

Him ( as low as his voice can get)  : Ify! Ify!

Me : turns around and looks at a dark corner, sees a figure calling my name from d dark, throws wht ever I'm holding  away and starts running into the house, half way through, I hear : " stupid girl!" --- Me: now stoppin : "Oh, na u, how many time I don tell u to stop to dey call my name 4rom there??"

Him( in a whisper):"lower your voice! look, mummy and daddy don come?"

Me( in d  loudest tone ever) : " YES NA! UNA TWO DON DIE! DEY GO FIRE UNA TODAY!!!  ( adds more sugar) " SIIINCEEEEEE WEIN DEM DON COME, WE DON LOOK 4 UNA EVERY WHERE WE NO SEE UNA! DADY DON DEY QUARELL SINCCCCCEE!

Him ( looking as scared as death itself) : OK, look una check for their Monday house?

Me ( eventhou we didn't check anywhere) : YES NA!! WE CHECKKK EEEEEEEVERY WHERE FOR UNA!!!

them( decides wht to do among each other : ok, ok, we go go inside and if dey ask we goo tell them sayy na mama papa send us go her former house go help her bring something.

Them ( goes inside the house) : good, evening mumy, good evening dady

--( I trus my Dad, no nonsesne grin)

My Dad : You two, go and kneel down there

Them : Kneels down

My Dad, (to my female cousin) : Go and pluck me cain!

My cousin,  ,   . having soo much pity for my brothers, decides to bring d smallest cain she finds, that is as thin as a broom stick, --- takes it to my dad

My Dad: looks at d cain she is holding in her hand . "What is that!??"

My cousin : "Cane"

My Dad : Collects d tiny cane, whips her ears with it grin --" Next time I ask u to bring me cain, YOU BRING ME CAIN!" Now gerrraout!" grin

My cousin: holding d spot she has just been landed : goes out side

My Dad ( to my older guy cousin) : Go and cut me cane!

My cousin : passes me who was now sitting outside with my cousin and boasting to my brothers friends how their friends - my brotheres- were in big trouble and were going to be flogged,  . . . - - -- - sees my cousin going into the house and holding this gigantious blala. grin

Me : quickly thanks my God that I am not a guy.

And the next thing I was hearing : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWW DADDDY PLEEEEEASEEEEEE I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! AWW!! MUMMY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . .DADDDDYYYYYY --- JESUS!!! OOOOAHHHAHAHAHAWWWW (. . . .)  grin

Next morning

mum : before goin to work, gives them d same warning she gave them last time and leaves . , 

Next thin,  -- -  their friends emerges . . . . and u know d rest! grin

* Now that was a hella of a life!!*  grin grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by debosky(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2008
Fantastic Ajepako story Nella, I loved it! grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2008
NL is the first place am hearing this words. Ajepkako and Ajebota.
meaning please?
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by iice(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2008
Nellito my niece, and you're mama dey claim ajebota for me tongue
But i trust, na from me you get the kapakoliciousness grin grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by marydre: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
@Nella funny can't stop laughing. U be real ajekpako o! grin grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by PLea: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin WHAT AN AJEPAKO STORY NELLA!!  grin grin

I am more in the middle undecided
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by lucabrasi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
1.i was raised in nigeria but travel abroad on hols once a while
2.i attended private schools,public secondary school for 2 years and back to private when i started going wild lol
3.tenant ke i always lived in my papa s house,never been a tenant in my life and always lived in same house most of my life
4.i dont know every household in my community
5.this is kind of,we had maids,drivers,cooks,nanny while young but we still did some of the house chores
6.men i sneak out regularly especially during the night to go clubbn after prayers lol
7.pidgin ke,its english or my dad will slap okro seeds out of your mouth,though i prefer pidgin english tho,we do speak yoruba too but not when u need to ask my dad for anything
8.travelling abroad was a guarantee,not if you did something bad like i always did tho
9.we all travelled abroad for vacationgs(not all) and general visits
10.bought everythng by collecting money from my dad,sometimes helping myself to his money (that was ages ago o)
11.everybody had to deal with nepa taking light in naija now,but we have a generator
12.either i take permission or not,i will go out as long as the gateman's bribe was arranged
13.well,we all had to go through the normal school,working and everything like everybody else,i dont see myself fighting for properties or inheritance but we all certainly got daddy's help
14.didnt hustle to make ends meet and apart from the normal school,looking for a job prolly with my dad's help/network e.t.c
i guess ill call myself a street wise ajebota not the mumu ones grin
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Phemour: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
i'm ajebota, my father is a commisioner
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nella(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
debosky:

Fantastic Ajepako story Nella, I loved it! grin

lol, nobi de life be that? wink

iice:

Nellito my niece, and you're mama dey claim ajebota for me tongue
But i trust, na from me you get the kapakoliciousness grin grin

No mind my mumsy, make she dey claim diamond tooth! grin -- Her ajebutterness no go infect me! I already know sayy na 4rom your blood I carry my kpakoness grin -- it no dey fade wink grin grin

marydre:

@Nella funny can't stop laughing. You be real ajekpako o! grin grin

lol, Those were the days that rooted me to the ground, won't change em 4 any thing! wink  not like now that I can hardly even speak my own native language.
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
PHEMOUR:

who asked about ur father?
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Katigurl: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
PHEMOUR:

And how old are you? . . . 9? *rolleyes!*
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Moyola(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
I'm both!!

Ajehpako. . . cuz i like Pako bizcuit!!

Ajehburra. . . cuz i love burra!! tongue
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by idupaul: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
Ajehburra. . . because i love burra!!

grin grin lol
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Moyola(f): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
idupaul:

grin grin lol

stop laffin!! embarassed
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by idupaul: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
Moyola:

stop laffin!! embarassed

why? i de feel ur steaze na, ajeh burra grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Moyola(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
idupaul:

why? i de feel your steaze na, ajeh burra grin grin ;Dlol

ok dey laff dey go!!

wt abt AjehMayo?!!. . .undecided
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by idupaul: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2008
Moyola:

ok dey laff dey go!!

wt about AjehMayo?!!. . .undecided

wetin come be ajeh mayo
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by Moyola(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
ask me 1 more tym!! tongue
Re: Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? by idupaul: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2008
abeg wetin be ajey mayo cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Confirmed Albinos Don't Die / 120 Lives Lost In Christmas Crashes – FRSC / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.