Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun (28937 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07am On May 12, 2023
The Osun State Police Command has confirmed the arrest of Saheed Wasiu, popularly known as K-Federal.

According to a statement signed by Yemisi Opalola, the Command’s spokesperson, Wasiu was earlier wanted by the police for murder and cult related activities.

The statement also revealed that the suspect is a member of the Rasheed Hammed, a.k.a. Oko-Ilu-led Eiye Confraternity and was arrested around Alusekere area, Ede, by detectives from the Special Anti-Cultism unit.

She said, “On 07/05/2023 at about 1400hrs, upon tip-off received that, one Saheed Wasiu ‘m’ popularly known as K-Federal, one of the deadly and notorious members of Rasheed Oko-Ilu led gangster was around Alusekere area, Ede, Osun State, Police detective from Special Anti-cultism unit swung into action and arrested the suspect.

“During the interrogation, he confessed to be a member of Eiye confraternity led by one Rasheed Hammed, a.k.a Oko-Ilu who has been arrested and remanded at correctional custody some time ago.”

Opalola disclosed that the suspect confessed to taking an active part in the killing of twenty persons in Ede town.

“Suspect confessed to having participated in the killing of almost twenty (20) innocent citizens of Ede town and dropped their corpses at Osun River, Sagba area, Ede. Among the victims they have killed are: late Wale, Jamiu, Ganiyu, Azeez and Eyimba and others,” she added.

She revealed that the suspect will be charged to court after the completion of investigation.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/12/i-have-killed-20-persons-murder-suspect-confesses-in-osun/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07am On May 12, 2023
This is what happens when support Tinubu all your life with nothing to show for it, you take to crime .

Osun state is Bola Tinubu state of origin and one of the poorest state in the country .

I hope wasiu saheed is killed the way he killed the 20 people so that in his next life, He will have sense .

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by VeryWickedPrick: 11:13am On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Saheed Wasiu, popularly known as K-Federal.

Same way Oluomo started for Tinubu.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by youngsahito(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what happens when support Tinubu all your life with nothing to show for it, you take to crime .

Osun state is Bola Tinubu state of origin and one of the poorest state in the country .

I hope wasiu saheed is killed the way he killed the 20 people so that in his next life, He will have sense .
what has Tinubu got to do on this? Are dere not deadly cultist in d east claiming ipob and Edo Boyz killing one another.
You talk say if Tinubu is the begining and end of your problem. Blame ur easterner for the failure of you landlock region.

79 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 11:14am On May 12, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

Same way Oluomo started for Tinubu.
The werey killer of Osun state even nicknamed himself K-federal 😂😂😂😂

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by SalamRushdie: 11:14am On May 12, 2023
See person wey kill 20 people abeg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 11:15am On May 12, 2023
youngsahito:
what has Tinubu got to do on this? Are dere not deadly cultist in d east claiming ipob and Edo Boyz killing one another.
You talk say if Tinubu is the begining and end of your problem. Blame ur easterner for the failure of you landlock region.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Omihanifa: 11:15am On May 12, 2023
The funniest thing about our country is that the judiciary will still be reluctant to sentence this one to death, and if they eventually do the executive will refuse to sign his death warrant. I just pity this country.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by VeryWickedPrick: 11:15am On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The werey killer of Osun state even nicknamed himself K-federal 😂😂😂😂

Which means he's going federal now that his boss is federal.

We are in trouble!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 11:17am On May 12, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

Which means he's going federal now that his boss is federal.

We are in trouble!
I swear bro

Na Dem support Tinubu, na dem still dey suffer pass 😂😂😂

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by MXrep: 11:41am On May 12, 2023
Yoruba Muslim killing yoruba Christians

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Hotwest: 11:41am On May 12, 2023
South west Muslims are one of the worse kinda human beings you come across in this life. Mostly poor, very envious and over diabolic

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On May 12, 2023
LoL
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Brendaniel: 11:51am On May 12, 2023
You see when I say the present Nigerian government is not resourceful and like to waste.

So they will arrest this one and put him in prison then be taxing me to feed him and take care of his health when they can simply wear him army uniform and take him to sambisa to simply replicate what he has done in a civilized neighborhood.

He has killed 20 people and some soldiers have not killed up to 20 terrorists, take him to sambisa for the next 4 years without pay let him replicate his abilities there for the country, at least I will know that my tax is working to make the country safer not keeping someone idle and feeding him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On May 12, 2023
sad use 🔨 to break his 2legs/dislocate his joint balls and hands then Free him
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Hambivert: 12:15pm On May 12, 2023
😳
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by RealityBender(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2023

7 Likes

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by santakris(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2023
Devil incarnate
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
Yoruba Muslim

13 Likes

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Jones4190(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

what of the ones police killed in Anambra and imo yesterday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by FalseProphet1(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
I see that murderer dying in police custody.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Godjone(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
smiley
Na them.

Skull minners.

Where human lives and parts are sold for paltry amount.

They can sell human head for a thousand five hundred naira.

Useless people.

Elections are over.

After voting nonsense they are back to their evil business

Useless

People

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by kingthreat(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2023
I knew he had to be a cultist. The most useless association ever. Killing over nonsense..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Guyman01: 12:18pm On May 12, 2023
Gather his confessions and arrest all his fellow cultists and put a bullet through his skull

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Flick490(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2023
Kill this bastard ASAP. Justice delayed is justice denied

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by tubolancer(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Authoreety: 12:19pm On May 12, 2023
Terrible

See the guys face In all its unimaginary ugliness

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Flick490(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Be at least civil, decorous and sensible in your comment. What has Tinubu got to do with this? Mind you, I'm no supporter of Tinubu as u can see on my signature. I'm pro-OBI. But we must be sensible in our comment

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by denzel231: 12:21pm On May 12, 2023
Person wey Dem go release... Yeye
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by money121(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2023
Ok oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure – Suspect / Video: Suspected Thief Caught Red-handed Stealing In Military Barracks / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.