Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Queen Sekinat Elegushi Says, "I Am Alive" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Sekinat Elegushi Says, "I Am Alive" (817 Views)

I Am Alive – Buchi Debunks Death Rumour / Queen Aramide, Is Not Dead “i’m Alive” Says Sekinat Elegushi / Olori Sekinat Elegushi Completes Mulit-billion Naira Event Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Sekinat Elegushi Says, "I Am Alive" by omoashy: 12:39pm On May 12, 2023
Queen Aramide, Isn’t Dead

Oloori Sekinat Aramide is not dead

This followed the announcement made by a certain blogger in London. The blogger, Abike Jagaban, had a show on facebook and reported that Queen Sekinat was dead. Abike even corroborated her claim with a narrative that the queen’s aunt announced the ‘death’ to her amidst tears!
Abike had the ‘show’ just a few days after social media went agog with the news of the mother of three falling into a coma in Istanbul, Turkey after undergoing a butt enlargement surgery.
Queen Sekinat never had a surgery in Turkey. Palaces sources in Ikate revealed that the last time she went to Turkey was in 2018 and that was with her husband.
“I’m hale and hearty. I am alive. I am not dead. Abike Jagaban should tell Nigerians which queen is dead,” Oloori Sekinat Elegushi said when Kemi Ashefon contacted her on telephone on Thursday night.

However, in a statement released on Monday, May 8, 2023, spokesman of palace, Temitope Oyefeso, reiterated that the rumour was born from the “wicked imaginations of the authors.”

The palace insisted that the senior wife of the king is hale and hearty and going about her responsibilities in the palace.

It also threatened to take legal action against false news peddlers.

“The attention of the media office of HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi has been drawn to the false news circulating about Olori Sekinat Aramide Elegushi, senior wife of his royal majesty,” said the statement.

“Contrary to these reports, which only exist in the wicked imagination of the authors, Olori Sekinat Elegushi is hale and hearty; she is currently at the palace, discharging her royal responsibilities.

“The palace takes serious exception to any unfounded and malicious news regarding the royal family and will not hesitate to bring the full weight of the law on anyone found culpable.”

The palace also thanked concerned friends and family members who reached out for clarification on the rumour.

Oba Elegushi married Sekinat in 2003 and the union has produced three daughters.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/abike-jagaban-lied-queen-aramide-elegushi-is-not-dead/

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Reveals Why She Still Loves Ex-husband / Someone Is Using My Private Video To Blackma!l Me — Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out / How The Traditional Marriage Of Nollywood Actress Ekene Umenwa Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.