Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Queen Aramide, Is Not Dead “i’m Alive” Says Sekinat Elegushi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Aramide, Is Not Dead “i’m Alive” Says Sekinat Elegushi (823 Views)

Olori Sekinat Elegushi Completes Mulit-billion Naira Event Centre In Lagos / Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Aramide, Is Not Dead “i’m Alive” Says Sekinat Elegushi by omoashy: 2:16am On May 13, 2023
Oloori Sekinat Aramide is not dead.
As at the time of filing this report, she is hale, hearty and alive with her husband in the palace at Ikate, Lagos.

This followed the announcement made by a certain blogger in London. The blogger, Abike Jagaban, had a show on facebook and reported that Queen Sekinat Elegushi was dead. Abike even corroborated her claim with a narrative that the queen’s aunt announced the ‘death’ to her amidst tears!
Abike had the ‘show’ on Thursday May 11, 2023, just a few days after social media went agog with the news of the queen Sekinat, a mother of three, falling into a coma in Istanbul, Turkey after undergoing a butt enlargement surgery.
“Queen Sekinat never had a surgery in Turkey. In fact, she has never been to Turkey since 2018 when she and her husband travelled there.
“This is Oloori Sekinat’s iternary since January— she was in the US between February and March 2023. She returned for Ramadhan and she has been in Nigeria since then.
This ‘death’ story making waves all over social media was as a result of the alleged butt surgery a certain journalist wrote about on social media.
Why would Oloori do a butt surgery? She has enough flesh on the backside and that shows in all the dresses she wears. Whoever started this story will soon face the wrath of the law,” palace sources revealed to Kemi Ashefon.
But why is Abike Jagaban after Queen Elegushi’s life?
The London-based blogger who later retracted her ‘show’ and statements made on the death story, is alleged to be one of Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye’s girlfriends.
“She has been declared a persona non grata in all the palaces in Yoruba land especially in Ile Ife.
The Ooni of Ife has been advised to ban Abike Jagaban from his palace if he doesn’t want the gods to be angry with him and his reign,” reliable sources disclosed to Kemi Ashefon.
Since the news emanated from her blog on Facebook, Abike Jagaban has been placed on curses by many Nigerians especially those in Diaspora who love the queen.
Meanwhile, when contacted exclusively on telephone by Kemi Ashefon, the beautiful Queen of Ikateland responded personally and said, “My sister, nothing is wrong with me. I am alive. I am well. I am hale and hearty. Nigerians should ask Abike which queen is dead. Not me, Sekinat Aramide Ajoke Elegushi.”

However, in a statement released on Monday, May 8, 2023, spokesman of palace, Temitope Oyefeso, reiterated that the rumour was born from the “wicked imaginations of the authors.”

The palace insisted that the senior wife of the king is hale and hearty and going about her responsibilities in the palace.

It also threatened to take legal action against false news peddlers.

“The attention of the media office of HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi has been drawn to the false news circulating about Olori Sekinat Aramide Elegushi, senior wife of his royal majesty,” said the statement.

“Contrary to these reports, which only exist in the wicked imagination of the authors, Olori Sekinat Elegushi is hale and hearty; she is currently at the palace, discharging her royal responsibilities.

“The palace takes serious exception to any unfounded and malicious news regarding the royal family and will not hesitate to bring the full weight of the law on anyone found culpable.”

The palace also thanked concerned friends and family members who reached out for clarification on the rumour.

Oba Elegushi married Sekinat in 2003 and the union has produced three daughters.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/abike-jagaban-lied-queen-aramide-elegushi-is-not-dead/

Re: Queen Aramide, Is Not Dead “i’m Alive” Says Sekinat Elegushi by Martinsmine(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2023
omoashy:

Oloori Sekinat Aramide is not dead.
As at the time of filing this report, she is hale, hearty and alive with her husband in the palace at Ikate, Lagos.

This followed the announcement made by a certain blogger in London. The blogger, Abike Jagaban, had a show on facebook and reported that Queen Sekinat Elegushi was dead. Abike even corroborated her claim with a narrative that the queen’s aunt announced the ‘death’ to her amidst tears!
Abike had the ‘show’ on Thursday May 11, 2023, just a few days after social media went agog with the news of the queen Sekinat, a mother of three, falling into a coma in Istanbul, Turkey after undergoing a butt enlargement surgery.
“Queen Sekinat never had a surgery in Turkey. In fact, she has never been to Turkey since 2018 when she and her husband travelled there.
“This is Oloori Sekinat’s iternary since January— she was in the US between February and March 2023. She returned for Ramadhan and she has been in Nigeria since then.
This ‘death’ story making waves all over social media was as a result of the alleged butt surgery a certain journalist wrote about on social media.
Why would Oloori do a butt surgery? She has enough flesh on the backside and that shows in all the dresses she wears. Whoever started this story will soon face the wrath of the law,” palace sources revealed to Kemi Ashefon.
But why is Abike Jagaban after Queen Elegushi’s life?
The London-based blogger who later retracted her ‘show’ and statements made on the death story, is alleged to be one of Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye’s girlfriends.
“She has been declared a persona non grata in all the palaces in Yoruba land especially in Ile Ife.
The Ooni of Ife has been advised to ban Abike Jagaban from his palace if he doesn’t want the gods to be angry with him and his reign,” reliable sources disclosed to Kemi Ashefon.
Since the news emanated from her blog on Facebook, Abike Jagaban has been placed on curses by many Nigerians especially those in Diaspora who love the queen.
Meanwhile, when contacted exclusively on telephone by Kemi Ashefon, the beautiful Queen of Ikateland responded personally and said, “My sister, nothing is wrong with me. I am alive. I am well. I am hale and hearty. Nigerians should ask Abike which queen is dead. Not me, Sekinat Aramide Ajoke Elegushi.”

However, in a statement released on Monday, May 8, 2023, spokesman of palace, Temitope Oyefeso, reiterated that the rumour was born from the “wicked imaginations of the authors.”

The palace insisted that the senior wife of the king is hale and hearty and going about her responsibilities in the palace.

It also threatened to take legal action against false news peddlers.

“The attention of the media office of HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi has been drawn to the false news circulating about Olori Sekinat Aramide Elegushi, senior wife of his royal majesty,” said the statement.

“Contrary to these reports, which only exist in the wicked imagination of the authors, Olori Sekinat Elegushi is hale and hearty; she is currently at the palace, discharging her royal responsibilities.

“The palace takes serious exception to any unfounded and malicious news regarding the royal family and will not hesitate to bring the full weight of the law on anyone found culpable.”

The palace also thanked concerned friends and family members who reached out for clarification on the rumour.

Oba Elegushi married Sekinat in 2003 and the union has produced three daughters.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/abike-jagaban-lied-queen-aramide-elegushi-is-not-dead/
Fake news
Re: Queen Aramide, Is Not Dead “i’m Alive” Says Sekinat Elegushi by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2023
All these people have spoken on her behalf but why hasn't she responded herself? There's no smoke without fire.

(1) (Reply)

Murphy Afolabi To Be Laid To Rest In His Hometown / Ifunanya Baddest Lawyer / For Music News Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.