Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. (12476 Views)

For Sale: A 6 Bedrooms Mansion + 2 Rooms+ 2 Rooms Bq On 1499m2 @ Adeniyi Jones / Final finishes Of A 6 bedroom duplex In Eziagu, Enugu state. / STUNNING 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms Bungalow In Ado-odo Ota Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2023
To God be all the glory forever and ever and ever.

We are going to start another new building, a 6 bedrooms duplex with its facilities. But this time, the demands of this project is different, this house is needed to be used before the end of the year, so the emphasis is on timely delivery, in fact, speed. Details of the project are as follows;

Project: New construction of a 6 bedroom duplex
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 Builders (0803 335 0750)
Architects: Casaphils Designs (0806 111 6988)
Duration: 150 days for full completion
Budget: To be revealed later.

Follow us on this and many other of our ongoing building projects through these links below, welcome.

https://www.nairaland.com/7622262/how-built-new-3-bedrooms

https://www.nairaland.com/7516888/making-captivating-5-bedrooms-duplex

https://www.nairaland.com/7516924/making-asaba-stepped-block-6

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2023
The biggest challenge we're going to face in the delivery of this new house, is that there is an existing, occupied 8 bedrooms duplex standing on this very land.

We will start by demolishing and removal of this old building completely, before we start building this new house.

The demolition is also part of the 5 months for building this house.

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2023
Some part of the land where we plan to build this house..........

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2023
We are just completing a 3 bedroom bungalow where we intend to move the contents of this house into. We have to move out all the properties before demolishing the old house.

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by Tohmey(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2023
Interesting

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by Chekitaut: 10:52pm On May 12, 2023
More grace, congratulations
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by Tohmey(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2023
spyder880:
To God be all the glory forever and ever and ever.

We are going to start another new building, a 6 bedrooms duplex with its facilities. But this time, the demands of this project is different, this house is needed to be used before the end of the year, so the emphasis is on timely delivery, in fact, speed. Details of the project are as follows;

Project: New construction of a 6 bedroom duplex
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 builders
Duration: 150 days for full completion
Budget: To be revealed later.

Follow us on this and many other of our ongoing building projects, welcome.
This na real 3d design

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by mufutau55(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2023
No big deal, I know my Oga can do it without any problem. Ride on jare my brother. God will surely help you.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2023
Chekitaut:
More grace, congratulations

Welcome Sir.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2023
mufutau55:
No big deal, I know my Oga can do it without any problem. Ride on jare my brother. God will surely help you.

Hajji M.

Thanks for the trust and encouragement you always strengthen me with, when I remember that a great man like you will be watching me, I always try harder to succeed, God bless you my Oga.

2 Likes

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by PotatoSalad(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2023
OMO shocked shocked
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2023
We shall start the removal of the roofing sheets of the old building as from tomorrow morning.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2023
Removal of the old roof about to start.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by corlin2(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
You’re doing a great job. Hopefully you run one project for me in owerri.
I am manifesting
By God’s Grace, Amen

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by whirlwind7(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2023
spyder880:
The biggest challenge we're going to face in the delivery of this new house, is that there is an existing, occupied 8 bedrooms duplex standing on this very land.

We will start by demolishing and removal of this old building completely, before we start building this new house.

The demolition is also part of the 5 months for building this house.

Hehehehehe

My father has a 6 bedroom bungalow in the village. He's been pestering me and my siblings to demolish it and build a duplex in it's place.

I don't want to go through this, because there's available land where we can just build a new structure, without going through the additional expenses of demolition.
We are still going back and forth on it, since last year grin grin grin

Maybe I can get some courage from this person that already has a duplex on site and is about to demolish it, to erect another one!

All fingers are not equal shaaa....

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by whirlwind7(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2023
God speed!

1 Like

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
whirlwind7:
God speed!

Welcome bro.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by michlins(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2023
I know you will and can deliver. Anyway I can contribute be it rails and tank stand, don't hesitate to call me sir.

Once again,good luck
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2023
michlins:
I know you will and can deliver. Anyway I can contribute be it rails and tank stand, don't hesitate to call me sir.

Once again,good luck

Be sure that I will need some of your services in this building, I will call you when the time for your services comes. Thank you bro.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2023
We are currently removing properties from this old house into the new bungalow, we are also ready to climb up the roof and start removing the roofing sheets when the properties have been evacuated.

More pictures later.

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by michlins(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2023
spyder880:

Be sure that I will need some of your services in this building, I will call you when the time for your services comes. Thank you bro.
thank you sir
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2023
Stripping the roof down, today..........

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2023
The roof and roofing wood are all off now, we start to remove all the doors and windows from the old house today, we will demolish the top of the house when we are done with removal of doors and windows.

More pictures later today.
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2023
Updates from our demolition of the old house................

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
The upper part of this house has no roof anymore..............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
More.........

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2023
We plan to start the new building tomorrow, we plan to peg the space behind this old house and start excavations, we will connect with the other side when the old building has been demolished..
Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2023
Demolition of the old house in progress...............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2023
I purchased some new, high quality iron rods for the new building..................

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2023
Transportation and offloading of the rods at the site yesterday.................

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2023
Pictures from the demolition of the upper floors of this house............

Re: How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. by spyder880(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2023
We're already digging for the foundation of the new building where possible............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CASAVILLA ESTATE, MAGBORO #3m with C of O.. . / Let Us Help You Manage Your Properties In Port Harcourt. / 10 Guidelines To Observe In Land Deals In Order Not To Fall Victim Of Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.