Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love (2834 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 3:02pm On May 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT62gdKcI0c

In Nigeria today, the banks and financial institutions are full of beautiful successful women with dating issues.

According to the banker in this video, there's a big issue around women in banking and dating. It's really difficult for them.

While many of them are high earners at work, they struggle to find men who match them intellectually and financially.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think they have a point or do they just have unrealistic standards for men?

Watch and share your opinion

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Zigzagman: 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
Dimaya, I have already copied this to the romance section
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2023
Na lie and excuse, you dey chop, go church and party but can't devote time to love, you need jam menopause

3 Likes

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 10:41pm On May 12, 2023
Zigzagman:
Dimaya, I have already copied this to the romance section

Baba, you're following me from section to section. Hope I'm safe like this. grin grin grin

I go report you to that righteousness guy oh cheesy
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by WorldRichest: 10:50pm On May 12, 2023
Dimaya:

In Nigeria today, the banks and financial institutions are full of beautiful successful women with dating issues.

According to the banker in this video, there's a big issue around women in banking and dating. It's really difficult for them.

While many of them are high earners at work, they struggle to find men who match them intellectually and financially.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think they have a point or do they just have unrealistic standards for men?

She is MAD for saying they can’t find men to match them intellectually. Which intellect do these Oloshos have? Many of them are dumb prostitutes. I spent 8 years in 5 banks, and I can authoritatively tell you that over 95% of them are dumb. That is why the male bankers will not marry them. Who will marry a dumb Olosho?

E no go better for your Mama for saying that you cannot find men who will match you intellectually.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by talk2hb1(m): 2:23am On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

She is MAD for saying they can’t fund men to match them intellectually. Which intellect do these Oloshos have? Many of them are dumb prostitutes. I spent 8 years in 5 banks, and I can authoritatively tell you that over 95% of them are dumb. That is why the male bankers will not marry them. Who will marry a dumb Olosho?

E no go better for your Nana for saying that you cannot find men who will match you intellectually.
She meant Bottom Intellect!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 7:28am On May 13, 2023
talk2hb1:

She meant Bottom Intellect!!!

Which one be bottom intellect again?
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by WorldRichest: 9:40am On May 13, 2023
Dimaya:

Which one be bottom intellect again?

Clitoricrazy. Power of Clitoris.
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Darlingme(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2023
It is a general problem. It's a problem in the whole world right now.
Due to the fact that love for one another is going into extinction, Everyone wants relationship and marriage for his/her selfish reason.
true love in real life is becoming difficult.
The greatest miracle in this generation right now, is, finding someone who love you, care for you and take you the same way you do to them.

True love is scares. Just manage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Darlingme:
Due to the fact that love for one another is going into extinction, Everyone wants relationship and marriage for his/her selfish reason.
The greatest miracle in this generation right now, is, finding someone who love you, care for you and take you the same way you do to them.

True love is scarce. Just manage

This is so profound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Darlingme:

True love is scares. ,Just manage.

I have Nothing to Add.
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Zigzagman: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I have Nothing to Add.

the man dey wax lyrical content. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Zigzagman: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dimaya:

This is so profound.

you're short of words grin grin grin
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by CodeTemplar: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
So many things get rationalized in the physical these days.
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
WorldRichest:

She is MAD for saying they can’t find men to match them intellectually. Which intellect do these Oloshos have? Many of them are dumb prostitutes. I spent 8 years in 5 banks, and I can authoritatively tell you that over 95% of them are dumb. That is why the male bankers will not marry them. Who will marry a dumb Olosho?

E no go better for your Mama for saying that you cannot find men who will match you intellectually.

Baba don vex. E be like say someone don do you strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by orjibra1: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin
WorldRichest:

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by ideamonster: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
WorldRichest:

dis guy dey vex grin grin
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
WorldRichest:

Wow!, She is not only an olosho but she is dumb 2
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by ideamonster: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

this is too harsh. I listened to her and she does have a point though.
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

brutality!
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Jman06(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
It's not just in the banks and financial institutions. It cuts across every profession.

Education and employment of women in Nigeria has created serious problems with our family system and love relationships between the two genders.

Most ladies find it very difficult to settle down in marriage these days due to their unrealistic expectations from men. Imagine a lady who has gone through school and trained in a profession, is employed and earning six digits wage. She has EQUAL opportunities with her male counterparts both in education and employment.

Yet, that same lady would insist on marrying a man who earns higher and is richer than she is. She'll never accept to marry men of equal financial standing. This has put a very serious strain in marriage these days because such ladies would rather wait endlessly for a non-existing richer man until she grows old and become unattractive to men.

This is coupled with the fact that women are more in population than men. Most men have taken solace in marrying from the pool of younger and perhaps not so educated ladies thereby leaving the so called educated ladies without men to marry them. Such ladies are everywhere including hospitals, banks, manufacturing industries, oil and gas companies etc, so it is not just banks.

In order to solve this problem, it is either we stop educating and employing the female gender so they can become fully dependent on men or women who have been empowered with education and jobs desist from hypergamy but condition their minds to marry men of equal or even lower financial status. That's one way to justify the huge investment people make in training and empowering the girl child.

Parents and families must desist from raising their daughters and sisters with the wrong mindsets that their husbands must be rich and must provide for them. We should redefine marriage as a partnership between a man and a woman where both gender contribute equally to raise families in order to ensure continuity of life.

Ladies need to understand that once a man loves his lady, he naturally wants to care for her. So while you work and make your own financial contribution in the home front, the man would equally make his and still strive to do things for you to show his love and care for you. You are even more likely going to enjoy marriage this way than when you marry one heartless moneybag who would treat you badly while also using every opportunity to remind you that you are a parasite to him.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Flattire(f): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Lol. Dey play
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by mrblessed(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dimaya:

What intellect does one need to work in a bank in Nigeria? Is it not these banks that people with ND and NCE work at? Abi na another kind of banks? I think it's just a cover for her deeply-rotten character flaws.
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by TheBTCinvestor: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
mrblessed:
What intellect does one need to work in a bank in Nigeria? Is it not these banks that people with ND and NCE work at? Abi na another kind of banks? I think it's just a cover for her deeply-rotten character flaws.

Mumu NCE and ND staff are contract staff and can't earn beyond 60k
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by alphaNomega: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jman06:
It's not just in the banks and financial institutions. It cuts across every profession.

Education and employment of women in Nigeria has created serious problems with our family system and love relationships between the two genders.

Most ladies find it very difficult to settle down in marriage these days due to their unrealistic expectations from men. Imagine a lady who has gone through school and trained in a profession, is employed and earning six digits wage. She has EQUAL opportunities with her male counterparts both in education and employment.

Yet, that same lady would insist on marrying a man who earns higher and is richer than she is. She'll never accept to marry men of equal financial standing. This has put a very serious strain in marriage these days because such ladies would rather wait endlessly for a non-existing richer man until she grows old and become unattractive to men.

This is coupled with the fact that women are more in population than men. Most men have taken solace in marrying from the pool of younger and perhaps not so educated ladies thereby leaving the so called educated ladies without men to marry them. Such ladies are everywhere including hospitals, banks, manufacturing industries, oil and gas companies etc, so it is not just banks.

In order to solve this problem, it is either we stop educating and employing the female gender so they can become fully dependent on men or women who have been empowered with education and jobs desist from hypergamy but condition their minds to marry men of equal or even lower financial status. That's one way to justify the huge investment people make in training and empowering the girl child.

Parents and families must desist from raising their daughters and sisters with the wrong mindsets that their husbands must be rich and must provide for them. We should redefine marriage as a partnership between a man and a woman where both gender contribute equally to raise families in order to ensure continuity of life.

Ladies need to understand that once a man loves his lady, he naturally wants to care for her. So while you work and make your own financial contribution in the home front, the man would equally make his and still strive to do things for you to show his love and care for you. You are even more likely going to enjoy marriage this way than when you marry one heartless moneybag who would treat you badly while also using every opportunity to remind you that you are a parasite to him.

congratulations you have discovered Islam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by socialmediaman: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by LordReed(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jman06:

This is coupled with the fact that women are more in population than men.

Where did you get your own statistics from? There are more males in Nigeria than females, see attached image.

Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by LordReed(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jman06:

In order to solve this problem, it is either we stop educating and employing the female gender so they can become fully dependent on men

Good grief! How can any human being believe that less education and unemployment is a solution to anything?!
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by Dimaya: 5:37pm On Jan 05
LordReed:

Good grief! How can any human being believe that less education and unemployment is a solution to anything?!

see me see trouble o
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by damosade(m): 7:00am On Jan 06
Intellect were wo. Nothing dey their head
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by AfahaAbia(m): 7:22am On Jan 06
I always wonder why GenZ find it difficult getting and managing a relationship!!! Is an epidemic!!!!
Re: Pretty female banker laments she can't find true love by 4mee: 3:21pm On Jan 19
AfahaAbia:
I always wonder why GenZ find it difficult getting and managing a relationship!!! Is an epidemic!!!!

this is an old video. seems the girl is married now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Nigerian Cartoon For Children... / Marriage And Divorce Among Nigerians. / The Nigerian Major Who Forged His Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.