Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) (43025 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving / Neighbors Rescue Lady Who Drank Poison After Being Dumped Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:08pm On May 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ZzHlByxm8&t=5s

Neighbors rescue little girl in terrible state from her "madam" shocked shocked

While narrating her ordeal, the little girl named Idinma said her madam punished her this way because she mistakingly fell the baby she was taking care of

#wetindeyhappenTV

3 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2023
And on the Frontpage as we speak, A security guard has butchered his former Boss in Portharcourt and now this one again.

Chaiiii.......Man's inhumanity to Man.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Ever8090: 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
Details of this story has not been posted but I can bet my last penny,the woman is an Igbo woman ..

287 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by LeoDeKing: 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
Why are cases like this always from one particular tribe? angry

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by LeoDeKing: 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:
Details of this story has not been posted but I can bet my last penny,the woman is an Igbo woman ..
The language in the video is igbo.

You are 100% correct.

222 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Beebah321(f): 3:25pm On May 12, 2023
Jeez sad sad
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Odin13: 3:39pm On May 12, 2023
Igbo women love to maltreat their house helps.. also love helps below 13 years.,make dem no snatch dia husbands

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by vastolord4(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2023
How can this small girl take care of a baby! Someone that still needs serious parental care is caring for someone already? ๐Ÿ™ƒ some women are really dangerous! I honestly as a husband can't keep such woman under my roof cos when she's caught, I'll automatically be a conspirator to this heinous crime

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Just look at these baby 2 eyes closed from beatings by a wicked animal.
Jeeeezzzzz!!

Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom ....ajeeeee!

And we keep seeing such terrible things as this on the news year in year out,
And that is some that some people saw and reported.
Imagine the number of little children that are going through this same thing as we speak but no one report it!

May all the wicked women involved in this never go unpunished.
Oloriburuku Anuofia Devils ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by slawomir: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass madam
Ain't gonna let any relatives of mine be a house boy or house girl to one gadamnnn madam..that is what I promised myself and am gonna double my huzzle to achieve that..especially my siblings..

Hell no

No matter the poverty

If he too much make we dey drink garri together

RenegadeX:

She must have been married to a pussy ass nigga too for him not to be able to stop the abuse
You are right
Too many pussy ass husbands everywhere

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
vastolord4:

How can this small girl take care of a baby! Someone that still needs serious parental care is caring for someone already? ๐Ÿ™ƒ some women are really dangerous! I honestly as a husband can't keep such woman under my roof cos when she's caught, I'll automatically be a conspirator to this heinous crime
@the bolded,
Exactly the first thing we thought of.
What a crazy and wicked world.
This is just so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž

Jestin:
Nothing is worse than giving birth to a child you canโ€™t cater for
Another angle to this.
May poverty never be our portion in life.
๐Ÿ™

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Jestin: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Nothing is worse than giving birth to a child you canโ€™t cater for

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Dear Nigerians, kindly give birth to kids you can provide for so that they won't end up as House helps and endure rร pe and other wickedness by their guardians.

This I have seen.

19 Likes

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by ATEAMS: 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
WOW
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
What the heck! angry
How can someone be this evil to try to brutalize a Nigerian child into looking like a Chinese!? angry angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
Jj
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2023
This young girl should be around 4 to 7 years. And madam put a baby in her care. Does this youngster look like a nanny.

I don't know if they give award for the most wicked person in Nigeria with the type of news I am reading in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by arkonpoint: 4:14pm On May 12, 2023
This life sef bend like gravity
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass madam

Ain't gonna let any relatives of mine be a house boy or house girl to one gadamnnn madam

She must have been married to a pussy ass nigga too for him not to be able to stop the abuse

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Blake755: 4:14pm On May 12, 2023
Too sad but if you be papa and born try raise am up sad sad
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
I knew she always going to be from this particular tribe. They are all so cruel and inhumane

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by WesternPanzer: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The language in the video is igbo.

You are 100% correct.

Na for this kain thing dem dey see you.. Old man with the brain of a child undecided

Igbo hatred has really eaten your soul in and out... kiss

I pray it be your end too in Jesus name I pray.. Amen. wink

At topic... This is not good at all. Meanwhile , I dont understand why we are tribalising this sensitive issue undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by EKONGKING: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
It's the developers again .

Why do billionaire developers produce kids they cannot manage and send them to fellow billionaire developers for maltreatment.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Iseoluwani: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
Treat others well because of karma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
Women have this propensity to be wicked and brutal to another womanโ€™s child

3 Likes

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Moscodee1990(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2023
Nawa , recruiting a minor like this is a crime on it's own, not to talk of abusing her. Haba! Wickedness kawai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by AmazingELixir: 4:16pm On May 12, 2023
shocked

I don't get it...was that little girl involved in a ufc bout.

Poverty is bad, parents now trade their children wellbeing for survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by JeffreyJunior: 4:16pm On May 12, 2023
Why are some women this deadly wicked?

This little girl is tasked with the responsibility of nannying another child and that was not enough.

She mistakenly dropped the baby, an inevitable disaster considering her young age and the wicked jackal felt that beating the hell out of the sweet little girl was the best way to handle the situation.

God knows that if I'm in a position to deal with her, she will be in jail for a very long time.

Lord have mercy. cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 12, 2023
shocked

You wanna bang a wet pussy, hit me up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbourโ€™s Daughter To Sex Slave / Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.