Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago (54263 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Basicend: 10:16am On May 13, 2023
onuman:

Do you mean she could be truly a witchcraft?

Some little children are very empowered even from their begining. It is a chain that is passed over.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by onuman: 10:27am On May 13, 2023
Basicend:

Some little children are very empowered even from their begining. It is a chain that is passed over.

Can't believe that a modern person wrote this in the 21st century. Little wonder there still exist people who see their fellow humans as bad witches.

Are there any DNA or chromosomes tainted with witchcraft?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by immortalmortal: 10:39am On May 13, 2023
Afrobasic:

Pedo spotted.

She won't even give me an erection... No be camel toe dey attract me... Na better bress... No attraction here what so ever
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Basicend: 10:41am On May 13, 2023
onuman:

Can't believe that a modern person wrote this in the 21st century. Little wonder there still exist people who see their fellow humans as bad witches.

Are there any DNA or chromosomes tainted with witchcraft?

Let me tell you. . My parents are both lecturers. . even thou my father has passed on now. .

All my family members, I mean siblings, are either in Canada or UK. .

It is not about civilization sir. . It is about God revealing himself to you and making you to know that he exists.

This is not above going to church and reading the Bible like most men. . But do you SEE or BELIEVE what you are reading?

Did the Bible not mention withcrafts (serpents and scorpions), powers and principalities of darkness?

Is Jesus not coming back to meet the ancient serpent and his soldiers here on earth?

Have you walked in rugged and genuine faith and holiness consistently before?

Have you experienced the raw hand and visitations of God?

Technology or innovations does not remove wickedness from the hearts of men.

The villagers' approach of neglecting the child alone is wrong thou (that is becoz of their growth stage in God), they should have casted out the stranger from the child and redeem her gradually.

Regards.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by immortalmortal: 10:41am On May 13, 2023
CaptainFM1:

SMHFU. Can't you just glorify God that she was saved and transformed? Gosh! Is this how we reason in Africa?. Nigeria to be specific.

Glory be, she was saved 9 years ago....

.... Her camel toe 9 years after though
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Osanoghodua1: 11:06am On May 13, 2023
God bless Edo State and the Oba of Benin, the most civilized culture, You don't kill Witches and Wizards in Benin, they can be expelled from villages to Benin City, Oba of Benin built a special house and feeds them. You can't kill or chase away your child simply because he's possessed, you must find a way to deliver her. Not to say Witches are good people. God can deliver them. Wayward culture wastes the lives of the poor innocent children.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by writeprof(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2023
AnanseK:
Southern Nigeria and their Primitive superstitious beliefs.

You have ignorantly tagged millions of people based on a singular act of ignorance... That's how this pretty girl was tagged a witch.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Olowosaudi(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2023
Hmmm. Akwa Ibom people need enlightenment from this irrational fear of witches and wizards. Its like a curse on the land and people. No wonder they are very backward in their thinking.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by BigBen23(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:

This one done ripe.
Maybe for one Alhaji. It's time you Northerners learn that the female gender are not slaves.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Maghan37: 11:45am On May 13, 2023
Although this his a different case, i have peresonal experience of a true life story of a cousin of mine that was staying in the house and disapearing not so funny back then.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Singlenhappy(f): 12:01pm On May 13, 2023
[ Same way they are busy calling village people witches and wizards. Even When before any fund meant for LGs and wards drop, the OGAs have pillaged and devoured it by fire by force. Go there and see for yourself, the last time I went to there, village people's faces were like witches and wizard truly, because of the level deprivation caused by the rascality and impunity of our BIG MEN politicians. Some confided in me they have never seen Nigerian currency to know what it looks in their entire lifetime, even the Burundi people are better than Nigerian village people. If you are in these people's shoe you will look even worse than a witch and wizard. Sometimes I wonder if God will ever forgive our politicians. quote author=saintbillion post=123095070]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/danish-aid-worker-anja-ringgren-loven-shares-new-photos-of-young-girl-rescued-9-years-ago-after-being-branded-a-witch-in-akwa-ibom.html[/quote]
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by GloriousGbola: 12:10pm On May 13, 2023
https://www.dw.com/en/deadly-superstitions-nigerias-witch-children/video-63818288

the really fked up thing - with all the noise we hear about the money in akwa ibom - this has been going on for over a decade.

this woman amy be the only organized movment in the state trying to protect these kids

meanwhile the psycho bitch helen ukpabio is alive and well and still pushing her toxic child abuse promotion

Ukpabio and her organisation believe that Satan has the ability to manifest himself in the bodies of children by demonic possession and make them become his servants in the form of 'witches' or 'wizards'.[5][6][7][3]

Exploiting superstitious beliefs, particularly those related to spiritual or demonic possession or witchcraft,[8] Helen Ukpabio's organisation has grown exponentionally throughout Nigeria and West Africa since its foundation. There are now major Liberty Gospel Churches in Cameroon, Ghana and South Africa as well as Nigeria.

Ukpabio has published her views in several books, which have also been heavily criticized.[9] An example is 'Unveiling The Mysteries of Witchcraft', in which she states that:[2]
If a child under the age of two screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health he or she is a servant of Satan.

She also produces, through her film production company, Liberty Films, part of the Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries franchise, a number of films to spread the view that children can become possessed by evil spirits. The most famous of these is End of the Wicked in which child actors are shown to eat human flesh and murder their parents.[10][11][12]

we thank god the spermboot does not beleive in child witches. i was sure i would be banned

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by EmmaLege: 12:15pm On May 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Transformation 101.
No one is ugly…
Everyone just need care.

💯
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by abidem4real: 12:33pm On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:
grin grin
So na like this, this sweet fine girl for just die just like that? She fine oooo. Won't mind taking her as my second wife.
Do you want the blood of your first wife shucked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintsylve(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2023
illicit:
See fine girl

Sometimes whatever u are going through is preparing u for where u are going

That's if u didn't die

Please underline the sentence" IF YOU DIDN'T DIE" it's is very important, whatever you do, make sure to stay alive. First rule.

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Ohraykon: 1:52pm On May 13, 2023
techbroX:
Right from the days of Mary Slessor, Africans have refused to stop these superstitious & barbaric acts. It's always the white folks coming to save African children.

God save our continent!
sharap the missing children in Europe and America nko? Why no information about them? As if abroad na heaven, make una dey reason well o
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2023
The way Nigerian women and men suddenly turn beautiful and handsome when they travel out of the country should tell you that poverty is responsible for many Nigerians ugliness.

That means if you still manage to be handsome or beautiful in Nigeria, you will become an awesome beauty when you escape Nigeria to a country like USA.

The evil Nigerian politicians know the damage they have done to this country. Let's support Peter Obi to reclaim his mandate in the court to rescue this country from evil leaders and elders.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:
grin grin
So na like this, this sweet fine girl for just die just like that? She fine oooo. Won't mind taking her as my second wife.
osiwin grin

A girl that was at the verge of death was saved and cleaned up,now your preek dey raise head grin you nor get sense
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:

This one done ripe.
osiwin okunrin
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2023
That's how Africans are wasting life in the name of nonsense believe
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by sunnyprof: 5:42pm On May 13, 2023
and she is now a BItch instaed
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nefort: 9:38pm On May 13, 2023
brain54:
Some cultures are just strange…

And absurd.

Most times poverty is the cause of these backwards mentality.

This cute girl with dreams, ambitions and aspirations would have been no more by now… thanks to some useless backward mentality.

Poverty is really a curse… and a disease!
Poverty is not the cause. They are just not educated and enlightened. This is also the same uneducated people who vote for the likes of Tinubu and Buhari. This country will never develop as long as citizens are this uneducated.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by mabella123(f): 11:06pm On May 13, 2023
rooftops:
This woman has really done so much in terms of humanitarian services.
There is one other child she rescued who was already looking frail, would love to see her recent pictures. Many thanks to this woman.

Look at the child all grown up.

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Poleski: 11:08pm On May 13, 2023
Many Nigerians are animals in human skin. Any scientist who wants to study early humans, who mostly lived in the Stone Age, should come to Nigeria.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by jubrilELsudan: 11:19pm On May 13, 2023
WOW SO FIIIIINE

ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE RUB HER KUKUNASE JUICE FOR MY BODY LIKE BODY CREAM

I NO EVEN MIND SEF IF THE WINTCH STILL DEY HER BODY....INFACT MAKE SHE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME THE WITCHCRAFT

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2023
brain54:
Some cultures are just strange…

And absurd.

Most times poverty is the cause of these backwards mentality.

This cute girl with dreams, ambitions and aspirations would have been no more by now… thanks to some useless backward mentality.

Poverty is really a curse… and a disease!
Plus illiteracy. Illiteracy breeds ignorance
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2023
Nefort:

Poverty is not the cause. They are just not educated and enlightened.

Poverty, illiteracy and ignorance. It is mostly believed when parents of such kids swim in poverty. They would just be looking for someone to blame.

This is also the same uneducated people who vote for the likes of Tinubu and Buhari. This country will never develop as long as citizens are this uneducated.
Meanwhile, people like you voted for yes daddy who takes advice from a madman grin grin grin
People like me voted for a first class product, accountant, builder of successful men while people like you voted for a third class graduate, philosopher who can never point to human resources he moulded to achieve greater things in life
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2023
Basicend:

Let me tell you. . My parents are both lecturers. . even thou my father has passed on now. .

All my family members, I mean siblings, are either in Canada or UK. .

Too bad that they indoctrinated you in a very wrong way.

It is not about civilization sir. . It is about God revealing himself to you and making you to know that he exists.

This is not above going to church and reading the Bible like most men. . But do you SEE or BELIEVE what you are reading?

Did the Bible not mention withcrafts (serpents and scorpions), powers and principalities of darkness?

Is Jesus not coming back to meet the ancient serpent and his soldiers here on earth?

Have you walked in rugged and genuine faith and holiness consistently before?

Have you experienced the raw hand and visitations of God?

Technology or innovations does not remove wickedness from the hearts of men.

The villagers' approach of neglecting the child alone is wrong thou (that is becoz of their growth stage in God), they should have casted out the stranger from the child and redeem her gradually.

Regards.

Did the aid worker now cast out "the stranger" in her to make her turns out like this? grin grin grin
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2023
pacespot:
The way Nigerian women and men suddenly turn beautiful and handsome when they travel out of the country should tell you that poverty is responsible for many Nigerians ugliness.

That means if you still manage to be handsome or beautiful in Nigeria, you will become an awesome beauty when you escape Nigeria to a country like USA.

The evil Nigerian politicians know the damage they have done to this country. Let's support Peter Obi to reclaim his mandate in the court to rescue this country from evil leaders and elders.
The same way he rescued Anambra state, right? grin grin grin
Like he himself is not one of the Nigeria's leaders and elders. Lol. A man which grey hairs is still considered a youth in Nigeria!
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by rooftops: 5:25am On May 14, 2023
mabella123:

Look at the child all grown up.
Wawu, see clean up. All thanks to this wonderful woman smiley
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Munzy14(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2023
Basicend:

Money is not the ultimate. . Have a good heart that is what what the scripture is saying.

Most of us, our heart is deceptive and evil. Put money and capacities in the hands of men and you will see demons in human flesh.

Perverse generation always trying to cover up everything that is righteous.

Nye nye nye...Okoto meowssss

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Basicend: 9:48am On May 14, 2023
maasoap:

Too bad that they indoctrinated you in a very wrong way.

Did the aid worker now cast out "the stranger" in her to make her turns out like this? grin grin grin

You are free to live by ur own understanding.

God's counsels are freewill and not forceful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.