Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates (1247 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates by Jauntybaba: 10:39pm On May 12, 2023
The Nigerian Civil Defence recently talked about releasing list of shortlisted candidates in the as seen in the text and screenshot below.

"THE CDCFIB PORTAL OPENS SOON. EXISTING APPLICANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHECK IF THEY ARE SHORTLISTED, AND FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE IF SUCCESSFUL."

Please Kindly Update if you're the first to know when the list is out!

Thank you and Good Luck to all!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates by Jauntybaba: 10:39pm On May 12, 2023
Best of Luck Guys!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates by Oesophagus99(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2023
Jauntybaba:
The Nigerian Civil Defence recently talked about releasing list of shortlisted candidates in the as seen in the text and screenshot below.

"THE CDCFIB PORTAL OPENS SOON. EXISTING APPLICANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHECK IF THEY ARE SHORTLISTED, AND FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE IF SUCCESSFUL."

Please Kindly Update if you're the first to know when the list is out!

Thank you and Good Luck to all!

IT HAS ALREADY STATED O...

EXAM IS THURSDAY
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates by ospreywin(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2023
Abeg I misplaced my confirmation slip, but I have my application code and invitation letter, can I recover the confirmation slip
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates by qanda: 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Test Updates by Bograd83(f): 10:32pm On May 21, 2023
Ff

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Test On Saturday / Etb-waiting 2 See Adenuga / Schlumberger Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.