Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board (32981 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by dachiwater: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Aramide, a Nigerian alternative singer got quite emotional as she announced that she will be inducted into the Grammys governing board. 

The Nigerian singer disclosed that all she wanted was for her voice to be heard through music, but now it means much more to her. Aramide who announced that she will be inducted into the Grammys governing board via Twitter, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/aramide-set-to-be-inducted-into-grammys-governing-board/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by MediaLife: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
ok
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by dachiwater: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by MichaelPoem002(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congrats to her sha...
FTC for the 2nd time today...
Good days ahead

1 Like

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by prodigyhenry: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Aramide ke Grammy governing council?. Can she even make headies governing council. Congrats to her anyways

Can't people understand sarcasm again?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by prodigyhenry: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
MichaelPoem002:
Congrats to her sha...

Good days ahead

Lol... That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
MichaelPoem002:
Congrats to her sha...

Good days ahead
Edit after the tramadol don clear

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by prodigyhenry: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bengy9t8r:
Read below it

Once I see this I know it is hitting FP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Amuocha: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Seen
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by PhenomenalAustin: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations but I've not heard about her before nor her songs!

4 Likes

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by yisuusuisuj: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
wow good for her
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Sundaypaul12345: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by martineverest(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
one of the very few musicians making good music

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by etrouble: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
prodigyhenry:
Aramide ke Grammy governing council?. Can she even make headies governing council. Congrats to her anyways

I down know about Headies Governing Council, but I know she gave give head.

2 Likes

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Sundaypaul12345: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
MichaelPoem002:
Congrats to her sha...
Good days ahead
The power of osogbo weed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by omoadeleye(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Now is Nigerian artists turn to get the grammy award anyhow, nepotism must take over by fire by force
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by KingOdart(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulation

Yoruba doing it as usual grin

6 Likes

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Junkie1: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
THIS IS AMAZING CONGRATS TO ARAMIDE

ALSO WHEN WILL EFCC ARREST THIS BET NAIJA GUY WHO IS CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SCAM ON EVERY NAIRALAND THREAD??

2 Likes

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
prodigyhenry:

All the Nigerians with 13 Grammys, none has a single Headies award.

When we are talking about eba, stop mentioning egg roll.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by KingAzari: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
What's the monetary value of this in naira and kobo? If it doesnt make money, it doesn't make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Junkie1: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
THIS IS AMAZING CONGRATS TO HER

ALSO WHY EFCC HASN'T ARRESTED THIS BET NAIJA GUY WHO IS TRYING TO SCAM SOMEONE ON EVERY FORUM IS BEYOND ME

7 Likes

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Ultimatezlant: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Pidginwhisper: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by NextBuhari: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
She was crushing on me back then in the University.
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by Morenikeji070: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by TemmyT002(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wow!!
Kudos to her. She never changed her style and see where it got her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board by chimhigher(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Grammy Governing Council??

Well Grammy aint the Grammy We all knew it to be in the past..Now,Its more like pay to win or fvck your way through it..The last One was a Real Proof of that..

I'd rather win a Bet with my Girl to Fvck her than win a Grammy awards..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo) / D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together / Ini Edo Steps Out In Stripes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.