Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (41934 Views)

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by nlfpmod: 6:57pm On May 13, 2023
So, Hilda Baci, a Nigerian Chef is attempting to break the Guiness Book of records for the longest cooking Marathon by an individual. She will be cooking for 4 days non-stop , 96 hours.

The current record stands at 87 hours and 45minutes

She is 42 hours in.

A total of 18 brands have tied into the record-breaking moment for sponsorship. 🔥🔥🔥

Please head over to Instagram and show support https://instagram.com/hildabacicookathon?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://twitter.com/santherlabelle/status/1657351341986000896

It’s Day 3 of Chef Hilda Baci Bassey’s attempt to break the existing record for the Guinness Books of Record World’s longest cooking marathon.

The Multi- talented Tv producer, Actress and Foodpreneur started her 4-day cooking marathon challenge on the 11th of May and she is now on day 3 fast approaching the finish line.

The event which is holding at Amore Gardens in Lekki, Lagos, seeks to showcase Hilda’s culinary skills using various local and intercontinental recipes to put Nigeria on the global culinary map of the World.

This is indeed a Herculean feat which the 27 year old chef is on as she sets to break the record of of 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds set by Chef Lata London in Rewa, India in 2019.

The Cook-a-thon is headline sponsored by GB Food, makers of Gino tomato paste, Ginomax and Bama. Other sponsors include Woodscope, Amore Gardens, Vendease, AfriGlobal, Uber, Arla Foods, CWAY, Filmhouse, ORIKI, and PowerOil.

Friends and fellow influencers like Enioluwa, Seyi Awolowo, Elozonam and other influencer are also cheering her on at the venue while others drum support for her across various social media channels.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/13/day-3-chef-hilda-baci-set-to-break-guinness-world-record/%3famp=1

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Airlohim(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2023
I and her younger sister are "friends".

Wish her the best of luck! I'm pretty sure she's won it already. She doesn't seem fatigued at all last I checked in.

saintkel:
who asked u
Stem your jealousy bro, na so witchcraft dey take start.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by wethebest(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by saintkel(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
Ok now
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by BucketMan: 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
Won't she sleep?

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by saintkel(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
Airlohim:
I and her younger sister are "friends".

Wish her the best of luck! I'm pretty sure she's won it already. She doesn't seem fatigued at all last I checked in.
who asked u

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Kharol1234: 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by ATEAMS: 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
Naso
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by sotall(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
undecided

Who is she cooking the food for?

What type of food is she cooking?

She can just be boiling water for 4 days and still break the record afterall its cooking undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by richard870(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
h
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Jh0wsef(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2023
I was there yesterday. It's not an easy task. She tried!

20 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Angelicqueen(f): 7:07pm On May 13, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by xpressionx(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations calabar geh

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by isabi2lof: 7:07pm On May 13, 2023
Nice one

Me se re
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Blitzking: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
Wow...who go dey chop the delicacies where dey commot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Fibonacci88: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
Finally get to see the lady. My wife won't let me hear word always telling me about a lady that wants to break record in cooking. I just told myself until I see it on nairaland front page I won't take it seriously. I no rate anything emanating from TikTok they are 90% clout chasers.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Airlohim(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by steeltrust: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
I de watch her live for TikTok
Omo that babe don tire
If she give up self I commend her for trying to break the previous record and I pray she pull through

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
Wetin she dey cook, hope she is allowed to rest and sleep. The very best I can do to stay awake is 48 hours even if you are offering $10million.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by flexyrule(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
The last time I checked, she was over 50 hours already.

I wish her the best of luck.

Let me go check up on her again.

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Ara21(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
Wish her all the best.
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Airlohim(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
Blitzking:
Wow...who go dey chop the delicacies where dey commot

There are guests and well wishers there.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by YoungLionken(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
Nigerians are breaking records and setting new ones everywhere..

We are well known for the good, bad and ugly!!

Nigerians are Idan!!!

16 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by CaptainRogers(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Robisky001(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2023
What exactly is she is cooking for that long hours and for who?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Twoclans(f): 7:11pm On May 13, 2023
I am following her live updates,I feel so much pity for her .She is exhausted already.

She is really passionate about cooking .

This competition can never be me grin

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by adefitim(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2023
Giant step
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Stanislause94: 7:12pm On May 13, 2023
BucketMan:
Won't she sleep?
my thoughts too

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by 1stmojisola(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2023
Jh0wsef:
I was there yesterday. It's not an easy task. She tried!
Where dem deh do am..? 🤥
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by abobote: 7:13pm On May 13, 2023
Beautiful and industrious

Calabar girls are deserving of breaking that record, coz they know how to cook

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Darnell9(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2023
Make she no go faint oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.