Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

D’banj, Brandy,the Game, To Perform At Mtn Project Fame Season 4 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / D’banj, Brandy,the Game, To Perform At Mtn Project Fame Season 4 (1054 Views)

Project Fame Season 8 Grand Finale, Jeff Wins / December 1st.abuja Blast With Brandy And Wyclef Jean In Nigeria / Bobby Brown To Perform In Lagos & Port Harcourt On March 9 & 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj, Brandy,the Game, To Perform At Mtn Project Fame Season 4 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
The fourth season of the popular MTN Project Fame West Africa reality show is about to kick off and organizers have announced that US artistes Brandy, The Game will be performing at the talent show! Also, Nigerian acts D’banj and ex-project fame stars Iyana, Mike Ayansodo, Chidinma and Praiz will also light up the stage as they perform their songs. Veteran disc jockey DJ Jimmy JATT will be on the wheels of steel.

Brandy confirmed her forthcoming performance via a voice drop over the weekend.

‘Hey everybody this is Brandy. I’ll be performing at

Re: D’banj, Brandy,the Game, To Perform At Mtn Project Fame Season 4 by jobaskia(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
I can equally perform. I will like to be known if i can get some songwriters to write for me . I' m a good dancer. where do i sell my trade!
Re: D’banj, Brandy,the Game, To Perform At Mtn Project Fame Season 4 by nwokobioma: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
I can't wait for the Mtn project Fame Season 4 to start, it continues to get better every season

(1) (Reply)

Be A Part Of Our 4 Weeks Vocational Training In The Following / Top Celebrities Was Present In Ambrose Alli University Yesterday 4 A Mega Show / “I Learnt Too Late That Feminism Was A Scam. Today I Am 55 And Unmarried”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.