Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Avoid See Finish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Avoid See Finish (315 Views)

How To Avoid Tax Troubles In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / 16 Reasons Why Many Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid See Finish by tunjilomo(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2023
As per say on this forum, asking people for help don turn begging.

I have decided to be an honest worker.

I am now selling artworks and NFTs.

If you have money you are not using and can't give away. Try investing that money into this NFT, and cashout multiple of this money successfully in the future.

Quickly and shapaly go see my collections on different marketplaces using the links on my signature.

Good luck o, see u later.
Re: How To Avoid See Finish by Okowa042: 9:53pm On May 16, 2023
Create a high demand mobile app or hire us to create it, publish to play store and promote your app. Once you have a sizeable amount of users you are guaranteed of at least $100 monthly direct from Google admob as long as your app is still in operation and people are still madly using it.

You can scale it to 10× your income simply by expanding your advertisement reach, reverse engineering, etc.

You can make a Google search about what I just mentioned and if you believe it's what you really want then you can send me a dm.

(1) (Reply)

Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man / How To Solve The Problem Of Google Information Card Verification? / LPG Cooking Gas Price Is Back To N700 Per KG In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.