Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Can Something Be Created From Nothing? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Something Be Created From Nothing? (976 Views)

Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? / If God Is A Spirit, What Does It Mean To Be Created In His Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Maynmann: 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
existence of other 'all that we observe's' at once or dimensions of Zeus knows what' when we say we observe what is all...not a part of something. physics has to be checked. let us check 4 waste in physics. even a case must also involve indirect observations, it must never be without checks. what is the use of multiversal issues when the universal one is not even precise? more crap

Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

The concept of the multiverse, which proposes the existence of multiple universes or dimensions, can indeed be challenging to comprehend and may appear contradictory to our everyday experiences. It is important to remember that the idea of the multiverse arises from theoretical physics and cosmology, where scientists explore possibilities based on mathematical models and empirical observations.

The notion of a multiverse is often discussed in the context of theories such as inflationary cosmology or string theory, which go beyond our direct observations and are still subjects of active research. These theories suggest the existence of other universes or dimensions with different properties or configurations.
existence of other 'all that we observe's' at once or dimensions of Zeus knows what' when we say we observe what is all...not a part of something. physics has to be checked. let us check 4 waste in physics. even if a case must also involve indirect observations, it must never be without checks. what is the use of multiversal issues when the universal one is not even precise? more crap
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Maynmann post=123191222][/quote] then?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Maynmann: 2:32pm On May 17, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
existence of other 'all that we observe's' at once or dimensions of Zeus knows what' when we say we observe what is all...not a part of something. physics has to be checked. let us check 4 waste in physics. even if a case must also involve indirect observations, it must never be without checks. what is the use of multiversal issues when the universal one is not even precise? more crap
The field of physics continually seeks to expand our understanding of the universe and address unanswered questions.

Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

The field of physics continually seeks to expand our understanding of the universe and address unanswered questions.
why must u speak of the universe when u know our reality is not the only one?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Maynmann: 2:58pm On May 17, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
why must u speak of the universe when u know our reality is not the only one?
I don’t, how do you know it’s not the only one?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

I don’t, how do you know it’s not the only one?
if there is a way that is ours ,then there must be a way that is not ours.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Maynmann: 9:02pm On May 17, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
if there is a way that is ours ,then there must be a way that is not ours.
How do you arrive at that?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

by thought. ....i mean how do we verify that something is ours in the absence of what is not ours? Remember that what we call theories,laws,equations,formulas,etc are impossible to FORM without thinking. the successful experiment also requires thinking. since we are distinguishable in terms of this or that , then there must be a way to distinguish what is ours.that way is to have what is not ours. if u are asking where,answer is not yours. if when, answer is the same, if how ,answer is still the same or not yours to possess. who or what has it then? answer is not u. wanna see the owner? well,the owner may also wanna see u. do we plan a date? this is not sci fi. what is next? maybe another question. 4rm u or me? well,the owner and u have to meet b4 properties can be shared. however,such meeting can only be accidental. how do i know these things, still by thought. how do u verify? by checking if there is an error. how do u know if there is an error? u do not say becuz i have no degree or nobel prize. well, the o level is part of performance. it is also for lyrics yet i wont talk about it if am to record a rap album. i hate my true life story starting 4rm when i was born. i hate most of what i can remember. i doubt if u are not upset as i mention it. so u may not see any sense in my post. let it be known that i am getting tired of typing and i dont expect anything good 4 trying to show that the universe is impossible let alone the multiverse.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2023
Maynmann:

are u into online business?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by kimco(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
being alive is beyond the nonsense u support, how dare u say music is !!;@? that is bullshit , nigeria is a proof i need 2 hear 4rm pac again, is this life? i have 2 hear biggie speaking of death ,rozay till am gone, my grave is not my concern,spits.

But he didn't say anything about music, he is technically right, aside food and water medicine ranks far above music in terms of things needed to stay alive. This is fact, not sensationalism.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by jaephoenix(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
they are influenced by it. That why gays can be delivered and hormones suddenly subside in operations.
Really? Homosexuality is affected by hormones?
Are pastors now teaching endocrinology?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by jaephoenix(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Without even pointing out the other flaws in the rest of your presentation "Space" itself is already a something, so, no thing can be created out of no thing is a a Truth that is still intact even though you people have tried severally to attack it. But in the end, it stands solid in place.
So where did Yahweh get the materials he used to create the earth?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by jaephoenix(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2023
Maynmann:

Intellectuals care that’s why we have breakthrough in medicine.
Thanks to intellectuals that care and medicine many people lives have been saved by it.
People that are dense like DTruthSpeaker make up the bulk of Africans. Reason why scientific discoveries are far from us

1 Like

Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by jaephoenix(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When you are thrown into prison, you would know that music is life!
I doubt Nigerian prisons, or those horrible South American prisons have prisons.
Even at that, music doesn't keep people alive. What it does is keep you company, but not alive
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

People that are dense like DTruthSpeaker make up the bulk of Africans. Reason why scientific discoveries are far from us

You haven't either so you must be denser to not remember that you haven't either! cheesy
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Who cares?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Who cares? Even you never asked where Rolls Royce gets their materials used in creating their cars.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
Maynmann:

What will they throw, My human body?

Your ignorance will make you a Yahweh worshipper till you D I E!

Your lack of wisdom will make you live and die miserably!
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Maynmaynmayn: 9:38pm On May 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your lack of wisdom will make you live and die miserably!
Your indoctrinated and brainwashed life will make you live a life of regrets and dis shamefully like a dog.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36am On May 19, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Your indoctrinated and brainwashed life will make you live a life of regrets and dis shamefully like a dog.

Stupid Fool, I found the promises of God and have been living a very sweet and prosperous life since I was young and now I am on my way to old. But fools like you are already destroyed even before you are 30.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by Maynmaynmayn: 2:49am On May 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupid Fool, I found the promises of God and have been living a very sweet and prosperous life since I was young and now I am on my way to old. But fools like you are already destroyed even before you are 30.
Which of the gods?
You mean the christian god called yahweh?

Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2023
kimco:

But he didn't say anything about music, he is technically right, aside food and water medicine ranks far above music in terms of things needed to stay alive. This is fact, not sensationalism.
can u help me with any money,please?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

i disagree
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by kimco(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
can u help me with any money,please?
Only if you help me with some too.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
kimco:
Only if you help me with some too.
meaning?
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by jaephoenix(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
i disagree
Why
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by kimco(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
meaning?
meaning I need money just like you.
Re: Can Something Be Created From Nothing? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why
we have africans that are into maths,physics or/and chemistry,never behind. it is africans like u that fail to encourage ur brothers and sisters. so sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arguments About Religion / . . . How Do I Get Fixed To A Church. . . (advise) / Let's All Get Drunk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.