Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law (53616 Views)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by EBMedia: 6:42pm On May 14, 2023
Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law (Photo)

A Nigerian man, Grace John Zomo, has paid tribute to his aunt who was killed by kidnappers in Kaduna State, IGBERETV reports.

The woman alongside her only daughter and daughter-in-law were kidnapped by bandits in Sabon Iche community, Kargarko Local Government Area of Kaduna State on February 9, 2023.

Taking to Facebook on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14, Mr. Zomo disclosed that his aunt sacrificed her life for her daughter-in-law's.

According to him, the kidnappers wanted to kill her daughter-in-law to show the family how serious they were with the ransom demand but the deceased pleaded to be killed instead of the daughter-in-law.

He wrote;

“Aunty, Happy mother's day to you. I celebrate you even in dead. You deserve this celebration and more. You died a hero. You were kidnapped with you only daughter and daughter in law.

"The kidnappers wanted to kill one of you to proof how serious they where about their demands. Your daughter in-law was picked but you pleaded to be killed instead and they killed you

"Ahh Aunty you have taught us a big lesson SACRIFICE. You sacrificed yourself for your children. This is the purest form of motherhood. She wasn't up to a year as a daughter in law some mother's would have preferred she is killed but no you were different

"Aunty keep resting with the Lord. We will always remember you and you act of bravery. You're indeed a true mother.

You're a hero. You deserve to be celebrated now and always. Happy mother's day to you even in dead. We love and cherish every moment with you."
https://www.facebook.com/100002734523054/posts/pfbid0FGJr5JPyCyCt58qjdidZN9yRoMNH5zxzJ14iUn1ydCX5shUvkz743vQKPBcNQzJpl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445020/kidnappers-kill-woman-begs-killed-instead-daughter-law-photo/

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by saintokwuluora(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2023
Mother-in-law from heaven. As a wife she must have been a blessing to her husband.

305 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2023
What a sad news.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Afonjanistan: 6:49pm On May 14, 2023
She got what she wanted so where is the sad news here??

3 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Creamypie(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2023
Na wah oh. See country

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Odin13: 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
She’s a Hero.. a Doyen..

God bless her soul

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by tooth4tooth: 7:20pm On May 14, 2023
I celebrate mothers. Yet some ladies still see their mother in-laws as a barrier in their life. Mothers endure a lot.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30pm On May 14, 2023
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:55pm On May 14, 2023
There is a reason I support jungle justice in some situations. The kidnappers who killed this precious woman are supposed to be burnt alive, I mean killed" without waste of time. cry cry cry cry cry .

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by aycorporat(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
May her soul rest in peace
Her killers will know no peace

Look at one fool up there saying she deserves what she got, Nairaland is truly full of kids

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by pacino26(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2023
I spent a few minutes waiting for the right words to say. My eternal respect to this brave woman who beyond blood ties has shown what it means to be SELFLESS & LOVING even in the face of death. May she find rest.

In saner climes she would have made news and recognized by the government. Here human life is just statistics.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Caramia2020(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2023
Selfless being, may her soul rest in perfect peace. Twale for mama.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Waterlilly: 11:45pm On May 14, 2023
Afonjanistan:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by FalseProphet1(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2023
I don't think that the wickedness in Sodom and Gomorrah was half of what we're experiencing in Nigeria today that made God destroy them. Nigerians are just so wicked.

This I have seen.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by nepapole(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2023
How does a man feel alright taking another man's life?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by qtguru(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2023
nepapole:
How does a man feel alright taking another man's life?

Normal, men naturally breed evil if left unchecked.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Iamicekid(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2023
Wao just Wao, R.I.P. and I hope the so called daughter in-law appreciate this sacrifice cause most of the woman now adays will still look straight into the husband eye and say what have u done for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by KonTagiousBull: 11:45am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

Probably that's how they will do yours too..since it's not sad..

28 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Enddy50ty(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2023
Kidnappers from hell fire 🔥.
Later if dem catch dem now they’re say it’s the work of the devil, this people are heartless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Starboytwo(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2023
Omo, i no fit nominate myself ooo, I’d rather keep silent or flip bottle. Hmmm.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Risingblue008(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2023
This is what I called
Sacrifice

she paid a price which 95% of us here can't do,
Infact,I'll called her
REAL LEGEND
Anywhere u she dey for heaven,
Na better better there u go dey see and receive,
Adieu mama
RIP

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by nwajesus12(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
ode

19 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by 2xvbaj4: 11:46am On May 15, 2023
Wicked world...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Passionate888: 11:46am On May 15, 2023
Hellrufai state

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by Dozie32(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2023
What a great mother inlaw. Guess the daughter inlaw is not in the league of these retired hookup girls.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by manchyme: 11:47am On May 15, 2023
Devil himself
Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by thisisit: 11:47am On May 15, 2023
That some fellow NIGERIANS can kill INNOCENT woman in cold blood.

That there is a Government that doesn't care and also incapable.

That am in that same country is worrisome

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.