Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (43552 Views)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by 8stargeneral: 9:26am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations young lady

Is she married...i don't joke with ladies who cooks very well
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BennyDGreat: 9:27am On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:
If ur a medical doctor, u will know u can achieve this especially in medicine or surgery unit.

Many doctors do calls 7 straight days.

What am I saying? 1 month straight

Omg that's overwhelming....it could affect their decision and put the patients life at risk
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
There are many Iya Elewas that break this dumb record cooking ewa agoyin for customers every week from Monday to Saturday all over SW.

This is stoopid!! angry

They don't cook continuously for over 3 days straight without break!

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by lonelydora: 9:30am On May 15, 2023
Is there no Guiness World Record that involves sucking of breasts? Na that one I fit win o
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Omg that's overwhelming....it could affect their decision and put the patients life at risk

Not enough doctors to go round.
And hospitals won't even employ the ones available.

I once did 4 days straight. Was so lucky during my time we were many cos COVID didn't allow new intakes, so by the time we went in, we were double the usual number.

Omo doctors dey suffer now o.
Met a house officer who had 28 patients to look after last week.

Meaning in the morning, she has to check on them before consultant shoes up by 9 or 10 am
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BossLA: 9:32am On May 15, 2023
renderme:

All these Igbo comments. Na hate go kill una. Tufia!
for ur info, i be Benin boy.
but u sha have to bring igbo into it.
i wonder what igbos have done to you guys that u people hate them so much.
anybody that speaks what u dont like is automatically an igbo person grin grin

u have to purged the hatred from ur heart for the igbos first b4 u will start accusing others of hatred

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by blowjohn(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2023
grandstar:

Many dey take naps

Actually yes, depending on the hospital and unit and relationship with the nurses
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Hotwest: 9:33am On May 15, 2023
Ge0grapher:
Another hater from one mumu country go come break the record again..
so to say the Hilda is a hater to break d Indian lady record?
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BossLA: 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
There are many Iya Elewas that break this dumb record cooking ewa agoyin for customers every week from Monday to Saturday all over SW.

This is stoopid!! angry
all the rubbish food yorubas dey cook
if it comes to food matter, na yoruba carry last.
grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by windvane(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
landpipe16:
With the way this is going her bank account is about to break another record.
please rephrase,who will pay her?if you think Lagos state government will waste tax payers money,na lie
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Sweetvie: 9:36am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to her 🥰
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by vision2050: 9:36am On May 15, 2023
She should set the record for 300hours. It will take time to break such record.

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by FireUpNow(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations Hilda Baci
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BennyDGreat: 9:38am On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Not enough doctors to go round.
And hospitals won't even employ the ones available.

I once did 4 days straight. Was so lucky during my time we were many cos COVID didn't allow new intakes, so by the time we went in, we were double the usual number.

Omo doctors dey suffer now o.
Met a house officer who had 28 patients to look after last week.

Meaning in the morning, she has to check on them before consultant shoes up by 9 or 10 am

This is too much. It will affect the performance of the doctor. It's too overwhelming for one person...I didn't realize things were this serious with doctors...
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by joebeckz(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Congratulations to Her.

This life just easy for Ladies. See Wetin them Dey use trend! Omo!

Do you know what you are saying at all?
Can you stand on your feet for 4 days without sleep?
She had been training for this for a year plus with Kemen of big brother.

Sitting down disqualifies her. She can only sit when it is time to use the toilet or get a foot massage and you have few minutes to do that before you get back on your feet again.

Try standing for 5 hours without a rest then you will accord her respect.

If it was that easy, alot of persons would have smashed the record countless times.

No one wants to dare it because it is a tough task.
It is a world record.
The entire world man.
Only a few population of the world can achieve this.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2023
She did it! Congrats

Make no mistake its not an easy task to embark on
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by luminouz(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2023
popcykaylah:
She didn't need to sleep around to make herself known to the world, she didnt ti dress half naked to achieve her dreams. She didnt do any stupid yansh to be successful. Endorsement will roll in for her now ..

Have you checked her pictures on Instagram? She be slay queen

That geh dressed pass half naked oh...she even did surgery sef.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Bridget95(f): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

This is stoopid!! angry
Ewa agoyin is shit, lacks nutritionally value and causes stomach upset. It's a poisonous toxin.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Kukutenla: 9:43am On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:

This is stoopid!! angry
Well, see it as she's representing them
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by lolu2019: 9:44am On May 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Congratulations to Her.

This life just easy for Ladies. See Wetin them Dey use trend! Omo!

not for ladies from poor background.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by MrAgbako: 9:46am On May 15, 2023
Ge0grapher:
most likely Indians because their women love to cook just as Nigerian women
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by mordred44: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Ge0grapher:
no permanent champion
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by BRIMBRAM: 9:51am On May 15, 2023
YoungLionken:
Simps will start flooding their status with her photos and videos now undecided..

A simple "congratulation" and the likes; gisting about it with your partner, etc should be enough..

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for her, why? Because she's one of us (Nigerian), she's doing online something reasonable, other than shaking bo0bs and boots, etc. But there are boundaries bro..

For the ladies in relationships

In fact,as a woman in a romantic union, if your man is disturbing the internet space with her photos and videos, when he has never or seldomly posts, talk about you, then (vehemently) call his attention to it. It is better to nourish worms than (to be in a relationship) not to be loved and valued above anyone/anything outside of the family cycle, regardless of who or what they (outsiders) are...

Bad bele.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Bigwin2018: 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to her, am proud of her.
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by AngelicBeing: 9:54am On May 15, 2023
wink
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Donsheddy: 9:56am On May 15, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Fiyin007: 9:57am On May 15, 2023
GoldenJAT:
Na to go find record to break like this!!!
She has done well!!!

Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by Stevenbright(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2023
BennyDGreat:

This is too much. It will affect the performance of the doctor. It's too overwhelming for one person...I didn't realize things were this serious with doctors...

Mehn it's that bad o.
I remember during my time some years ago, some doctors actually ran away after like 4 months frm uch Ibadan and gwgwalada abuja hospitals cos of the work load to come resume frm the start with us( mind u we wey dey the hospital even dey complain of work load o, but for them it was freedom frm plenty work at last).

Again the department I mentioned a house officer had 28 patients is one I also did but what saved me was that I did it during the doctors strike so patients were far less, lielke max of 12 cos during strikes hospitals don't admit patients. They only treat and they go home.

Omo I come dey reason how I for cope cos in neurosurgery patients are scattered all over the hospital. Not in one ward.

Infact the doctor am talking about told me that when he discovered he had 28 patients last week, he jejely stayed put in the quarters and pretended to be ill grin grin grin.

But that one no dey work cos las las it's only excuse duty that can save him( which is very hard to get) ; otherwise na 2 weeks extension straight! As punishment
Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by fabolouz1(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2023
Her feat is applaudable but of what value does this add to the society ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 / See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.