Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k (2143 Views)

Be An Ambassador Of A Tech Company In India. / Montana Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment.pay Is 70k / Recruitment For Call Center Agents.pay Is 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by IyaTola: 8:52am On May 15, 2023
This job CHATCASH is buy now and pay later,it's a job of data capture.

All you have to do is recruit retailers such as tabletops,small shops,mini mart or mini supermarket, kiosk or even mallams that sells provisions but make sure that the Mallam is also the gateman of the house and he lives there too, shops that sell provisions, rice, boutique, electronic shops doesn't have to be a mall, mini business owners, pharmacy, mostly people that sell food stuffs. These are the people you recruit. Just make sure you're meeting the owner of the shop directly because your business is directly with the owner of the business/shop oewnr. So, you're telling them that we're helping them by selling products or goods to them on credit and after selling to them on credit we're coming back to take our money back after 4 or 5 weeks or 6 weeks highest to collect our money back

Tell them, we're supplying or selling the goods to them on credit and we'll be coming back to collect the money when it's exactly 4 to 5 weeks the goods are with them because by then they must have sell and made their profits.

Your salary is 70k per month and your daily targets is 20 retailers. It's doesn't matter if they're tabletops or Mallam but make sure the Mallam is living in that particular house and you can TRUST
* Make sure your dealing with the owner of the shops before you take their data.
This is because it will be very easy for us to get our money back when it's time, you can also go into markets to recruit as well as far as you're recruiting the owner of the shop and your salary is 70k monthly.

You can also work around your vicinity, you can also recruit online aswell and also offline, you can put it on your whatapp status any which way that is convenient for you.

So, if you're interested call Ade 234 703 562 7732
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Benki003(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Keedyreal: 10:14am On May 15, 2023
How genuine is this cos am very much interested

1 Like

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by IyaTola: 10:16am On May 15, 2023
Keedyreal:
How genuine is this cos am very much interested
Call the number attached to the post. It's legit
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by PureFace1(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
hope it won't require application and joining fees ? like typical scam

4 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by ishadfurnitures: 1:10pm On May 15, 2023
Interested
IyaTola:

All you have to do is recruit retailers such as tabletops,small shops,mini mart or mini supermarket, kiosk or even mallams that sells provisions but make sure that the Mallam is also the gateman of the house and he lives there too, shops that sell provisions, rice, boutique, electronic shops doesn't have to be a mall, mini business owners, pharmacy, mostly people that sell food stuffs. These are the people you recruit. Just make sure you're meeting the owner of the shop directly because your business is directly with the owner of the business/shop oewnr. So, you're telling them that we're helping them by selling products or goods to them on credit and after selling to them on credit we're coming back to take our money back after 4 or 5 weeks or 6 weeks highest to collect our money back

Tell them, we're supplying or selling the goods to them on credit and we'll be coming back to collect the money when it's exactly 4 to 5 weeks the goods are with them because by then they must have sell and made their profits.

Your salary is 70k per month and your daily targets is 20 retailers. It's doesn't matter if they're tabletops or Mallam but make sure the Mallam is living in that particular house and you can TRUST
* Make sure your dealing with the owner of the shops before you take their data.
This is because it will be very easy for us to get our money back when it's time, you can also go into markets to recruit as well as far as you're recruiting the owner of the shop and your salary is 70k monthly.

You can also work around your vicinity, you can also recruit online aswell and also offline, you can put it on your whatapp status any which way that is convenient for you.

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by seetomorrow: 1:44pm On May 15, 2023
IyaTola:

Do you mean you suplly all profision goods?

1 Like

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by IyaTola: 2:25pm On May 15, 2023
ishadfurnitures:
Interested
Call the number attached to the post
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by seeker121(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2023
Interested
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Wealthyonos(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2023
The energy you will use to do this shit, if you put half of that same energy into your business, you will be very successful. Imagine talking to 20 people about your business everyday?

7 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by HoleDriller(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2023
Wealthyonos:
The energy you will use to do this shit, if you put half of that same energy into your business, you will be very successful. Imagine talking to 20 people about your business everyday?

grin
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Kooldon(f): 4:32pm On May 15, 2023
Wealthyonos:

When you are looking for funding to start your business?
It sounds nice but lets know the technicalities first

1 Like

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Robertgreene1(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2023
20 targets daily! Why not just say u re looking for a slave?
Oga make una dey pity una employees small na

7 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by lavylilly: 5:22pm On May 15, 2023
You think it easy to make money ba
Robertgreene1:
20 targets daily! Why not just say u re looking for a slave?
Oga make una dey pity una employees na
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by player007(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2023
IyaTola:

The Ade na woman?

1 Like

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by IyaTola: 10:02pm On May 15, 2023
player007:

The Ade na woman?
no hamaphrodite
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Slickbishop(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2023
Oga or madame.dey pick ur calls naaa?or u acknowledge such calls?na wa o

2 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Pojomojo: 11:10am On May 16, 2023
Slickbishop:
Oga or madame.dey pick ur calls naaa?or u acknowledge such calls?na wa o
Drop her a message
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Mozino007(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2023
Very arrogant set of people calling theirselves admin n supervisor…Spits!

4 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Oyindamolah: 11:45am On May 16, 2023
Mozino007:
Very arrogant set of people calling theirselves admin n supervisor…Spits!
What happened? Gist us na
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Mozino007(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2023
Oyindamolah:
What happened? Gist us na
they are very toxic n lacks manner of approaching,don’t end up labor in vain be warned!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Robertgreene1(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2023
lavylilly:
You think it easy to make money ba
my friend will u shut up ur trap...wat do u know about making money?..do u know when l started making my own money..do u know how many hustles I've involved myself in
Those peeps are just looking 4 a slave
Even d blog dt I currently write articles for..just told me at least 5 articles a week..but some weeks l write more than 10 articles for them..just to show them my appreciation..and that's what it's supposed to be..when ur employer respects ur labour..u as d employee will put in ur best for them
By d way y not u go apply for d work
Werey

4 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Mozino007(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2023
Robertgreene1:
my friend will u shut up ur trap...wat do u know about making money?..do u know when l started making my own money..do u know how many hustles I've involved myself in
Even d blog dt I currently write articles for..just told me at least 5 articles a week..but some weeks l write more than 10 articles for them..just to show them my appreciation..and that's what it's supposed to be..when ur employer respects ur labour..u as d employee will put in ur best for them
Werey
GBAM!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Oyindamolah: 8:47pm On May 16, 2023
Mozino007:
they are very toxic n lacks manner of approaching,don’t end up labor in vain be warned!!!
Run

3 Likes

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by lavylilly: 7:03am On May 17, 2023
undecided
Robertgreene1:
Werey
You are lazy type, gambling all your money in crypto
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by IyaTola: 7:30am On May 17, 2023
I need 4 girls and 2 guys for a movie shoot today at ajah

Pay: 5k

Note for only those on the island oo... interested people should pchat me asap 07062545741

Only ladies who lives around Ojo Road, Lady, Festac, Mile 2 should apply..

With or without experience of body massage , if u have the interest in working in a spa as a spa massage therapist with free training chat me up for interview tomorrow 12pm 08186732902, salary is 40,000
One off day. Location is Old ojo Road

I need one very good experienced braider/stylist ..08186732902

I also need per time mássage workers, extremely pretty Ladies with good pictures.
Pay is 10,000 per service
Dm 08186732902..free training available

Note pls this time I need ladies who are very good looking, attractive and enough pictures that's shows ur beauty and shape

Tel her you're from Prof Stanley

I need a slim beautiful elderly woman for a shoot .....50 to 60 years......send pictures so of client select would get back to you pay is 30k.....07088344894
Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by Gbengageorge: 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
20 people is small. What is the product

1 Like

Re: I Need 15 People For An Ambassador Role. Pay Is 70k by IyaTola: 8:19pm On May 17, 2023
Call the number
Gbengageorge:
20 people is small. What is the product

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test/chat / Nysc Certificate, Exclusion And Exemption / Using A Tattoo To Scale Through Customs Recuitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.