Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 (728 Views)

Tecno Spark 10 Pro VS Samsung A14 Ultimate Comparison / Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 by WatermelonSugar: 7:10pm On May 15, 2023
Good evening house,
Please I need expert opinion between Redmi Note 11 and Samsung A14, as they're the two options I have to decide on. I initially wanted to go for a Redmi Note 12, but I don't understand why it's cheaper than RN11 (seems like red flag), and I've seen some negative reviews about it.

Please help me with your reviews and other favourable options (asides Infinix and Tecno), thank you.
Re: Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 by ericiland: 12:09am On May 16, 2023
I have been using RN12 for over two months now, don't be fooled by the price, it's far better than the RN11, I transitioned from RN11 to 12. My spec is 8/128. Go for it, it's worth it. Can't really say of the Samsung because am yet to use it

The RN12 was specifically made for Nigerian market that's why it's cheaper because it was launched here
Re: Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 by ipobarecriminals: 12:30am On May 16, 2023
lipsrsealed Some Redmi marketers will confuse you. Wait for Nlanders phone guru to wake up there and do justice to this. Don't go buy headache and put it up for sale after 1 month
Re: Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 by traihit: 6:59am On May 16, 2023
Had a similar dilemma some weeks ago. I wanted to buy Samsung S10 plus but money never reach and the Trassion phone I was using was spoilt by an engineer when I wanted to replace the screen.

RN 12 cost 136 then and it was really nice to hold in my hand. I was actually considering it but I decided to check out other phones, and guess what, I eventually bought a Samsung a04s.

Samsung midrange devices offer good prices for their specs and trust me, they're not bad at all. I don't know how the Reno 12 is but the a14 is cheaper and it's also a new phone. What makes a14 costlier than the a04s I bought are just "negligible" specs (e.g better camera, factory installed Android 13) over a04s and since those areas didn't matter to me, I decided to go for the a04s.

The Reno is good but I think I like the Samsung experience. It's kind of cool though it's a mid-range device.
Re: Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 by MzCherry(f): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
ericiland:
I have been using RN12 for over two months now, don't be fooled by the price, it's far better than the RN11, I transitioned from RN11 to 12. My spec is 8/128. Go for it, it's worth it. Can't really say of the Samsung because am yet to use it

The RN12 was specifically made for Nigerian market that's why it's cheaper because it was launched here
how is the camera? Can you upload a picture.
Re: Between Redmi Note 11 And Samsung A14 by ericiland: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
MzCherry:
how is the camera? Can you upload a picture.

It's very bright, 50mp. I went for it mostly because of the processor, Ram and graphics. But you will surely love the camera if pictures is yr need

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Huawei Phones Get Hot / Since The Government Cant Make Browsing Free, Come Lets Share Our Ideas Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.