Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

See 45 Nigerians Who Are Guinness World Records Holders (see Full List) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 45 Nigerians Who Are Guinness World Records Holders (see Full List) (865 Views)

See 45 Celebs/actors And Actresses We Lost And Miss In Entertainment From 2011 / List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records / Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 45 Nigerians Who Are Guinness World Records Holders (see Full List) by Davidokon8: 8:42pm On May 15, 2023
See 45 Nigerians Who Are Guinness World Records Holders (See full list)

Nigerian chef Hilda Baci on Monday broke the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking time. Hilda broke the record of 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 seconds set by Chef Lata Tondon in Rewa, India, in 2019. The event, which is taking place at Amore […]

Continue Reading

Like my page please

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0yAnBpufPuzKnDohY6bDADwEZGXsb1DXnrWP44HfSXtb42hma4uX82V5sLcgL8RsVl&id=100063523953940&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: See 45 Nigerians Who Are Guinness World Records Holders (see Full List) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2023
Omoh wetin dey worry you nah. No be laziness they worry you like this so?

To copy and paste ordinary text wey dey the website since you no get any iota of creativity com still dey hard you. You just dumb malware virus laden link for ya papa.

I'm shutting you down

1 Like

Re: See 45 Nigerians Who Are Guinness World Records Holders (see Full List) by Davidokon8: 9:02pm On May 15, 2023
😂😂😂

Thegamingorca:
Omoh wetin dey worry you nah. No be laziness they worry you like this so?

To copy and paste ordinary text wey dey the website since you no get any iota of creativity com still dey hard you. You just dumb malware virus laden link for ya papa.

I'm shutting you down

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Mother Long Dead And Buried / Mohbad’s Death: Naira Marley Loses 500K Followers On Instagram / “I Actually Love To Wanna F*ck Myself” – Khloe Gets Candid On Why She Did BBL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.