Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil (1207 Views)

The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking / Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) / Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil by Reportupdate: 9:12am On May 16, 2023
The video captioned the moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil during cooking.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGh3IIVOy3M

Re: Moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil by N3TRAL: 9:16am On May 16, 2023
Oh God!

See as that her friend touch her breasts.

Damn 💕💕💕💕💕

I'll sell everything I own to do just that.

Hilda, I still love you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil by Finemelody: 9:21am On May 16, 2023
Coded olosho angry
She knows why she decided to attempt the record in the first place.
See as the place be like Ashawo headquarters
With the way that her friend is touching her breasts, it is obvious she is using styles to tell potential customers sey "make una see how soft the breasts dey ohh"
Rubbish, I hate nonsense angry
Re: Moment Hilda Baci was Showing Her Friends The Blisters She got from Hot Oil by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2023
Na which kind celebration be this again?.. LGBTQ?

(1) (Reply)

What Can U Make With These Ingredients? / Food Forum Rules / Funny But I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.