Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified (36875 Views)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by darthv: 4:59pm On May 16, 2023
yemmight:
We are monitoring them.
what's wrong with Nigerians, lack of trust. You all think everybody is Bihari or tinubu

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by KingDash09(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2023
This bitch hype getting tiresome

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by chukkystar(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
OP can you please patiently explain this "record" to me without insult?
Record usually implies EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
ANY Shaolin monk and some men can cook three times longer than Hilda did.
Please patiently explain without insult
it's obvious the media coverage is being back by a powerful person cos this is not the first Nigerian to enter Guinness world records, that one even joggled ball for Hrs and I think Kaffi danced for hrs but none like this in the terms of coverage.

8 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Felabrity: 5:07pm On May 16, 2023
People don dey take breaking records seriously in Africa because of Hilda

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by MrHighSea: 5:07pm On May 16, 2023
Cook-athon makes sense pass BBNaija,
people root for her to break a sensible record.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On May 16, 2023
Rahkman:
This feat I feel may not be validated, there are evidences everywhere that she rested and hid to take a nap :
Bring people down mentality.
That is why you will forever remain the way you are.
Bitter Soul who never sees anything good in others.
Shame

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by sprints1: 5:09pm On May 16, 2023
FactBoyz:
Sorry to bust your bubble. She did butt surgery according to some online sources. Meanwhile TeddyA nailed it when talking of this Hilda Hype
u dey mind them dem no fit differentiate between real booty and fake butt I can spot a fake ass in just 10 secs. Na so kokobykhloe too do her bumbum and face reconstruction and skin pigmentation girl wey ugly pass Ibadan goat. Girls if you wan do quote me I get doctors wey fit turn your ugly monkey faces into a beauty icon. All na money I go collect my commission with 10million dey for help your career u go even fine pass genevive and omotola

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by raskymonojendor: 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Olosho vibes
She is now reborn as a star. That is good enough for us cheesy
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by RentedReality(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2023
Edited. I made a mistake in earlier comment
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by WorldRichest: 5:32pm On May 16, 2023
9jaBloke:
This surely validates the feat

It's just a matter of time before the confirmation

Fingers crossed

Well done Hilda.

If you use this time to concentrate on your life, then maybe you will not be begging for food
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by WorldRichest: 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
how that wan take concern you, na you dey suck am??

I think he wants to suck ni, just like me too

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by schoolboymatt(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Good for the record breaker but the hype is not worth it.

I tire o.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by ceematics: 5:36pm On May 16, 2023
We wey dey cook beans 300hours with stove na because we no record am? 😐
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by ceematics: 5:38pm On May 16, 2023
RentedReality:
@9jabloke Mr OP pls stop spreading misinformation like cow dung.

You shared screenshot showing the woman following Guinness book of world records, the second screenshot shows you following her not her following GWR.

Pls stop this misinformation.

@mods you don't have to push everything to FP because it's trending. Do some research
That is GWR page he screenshot,he only followed her from GWR page

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by PoliteActivist: 5:39pm On May 16, 2023
Tabletuner:

Bad belle somebody.

Well Hilda

AImiron:
I wonder why the shaolin monk, no take up the challenge since that India woman don set am. There's no need to insult cos, you already did that to yourself. Hating on someone who no sabi your existence, no be madnessssss be that

Adewunmibaba:

If e easy you self run am …..

Debater:
Dear God, we ask for pity on this foolish boy here
You get tired after boiling water for 10 minutes, but you don't want to be proud of a lady who's a world class chef, and who has just made a hundred thousand dollars after cooking non stop for 4 days, 4 hours and 4 minutes
Go and get a life jare
Hatred no go kee you

Kennyfancy:
hatred all over you

edward1106:

Do the monk have knowledge of the variety of dishes she prepared n can they cook it to good taste?
You suppose query the person that she just beat her record. I mean, that's the one you're supposed to query and ask Guinness why was she really included. undecided

theamazonguru:

According to you, they can.
But how do we know they can if they do not attempt to do so and get world acknowledgment and recognition thereby becoming acclaimed record breaker.

If Hilda did not attempt this feat, how would we be celebrating her today for being a record breaker? Ability not put to verified use is at best a potential ability.

RedpillAnalyst:

New high class hoelosho verified on IG

TheMostComplex1:

Is not about CAN let them do the cooking & let it be on record

Eunoiaa:

Nah, you're actually stupid, and don't deserve a reasonable response.

Your last sentences expose your true intention.

Go and bring such 'Shaolin' monk to come and try it.

Until then, she's still the record holder.

tomju2:
It's easy to sit at the comfort of your home to underate such an achievement. Firstly, can you stand for 4 days nonstop? Just be standing without doing any major thing? Someone cooked for 4 days straight with little or no rest, and you have the guts to undermine her efforts? Are you human? For real. That said, please explain to us your major achievement in your life and I'll show you 3million or more Nigetians who have fared better in that field than you. Please start, I'm listening.

Maysdevices:
Not excelled exactly. Something RECORDED that has never been done by another person or done in faster time than a previous record holder.
It’s just a way to award both impressive and non feats done by humans.

While I do find it amazing that a person could stay awake for four whole days performing even the most minute of physical activity, I did not expect it to be nation breaking news or an achievement worth such overzealous recognition.

My brothers and sisters, no be bad belle or hatred at all o. I honestly don't UNDERSTAND this kain record.
See the rules below.
The encircled says clearly the record is NOT about cooking! Which means it is about endurance. In my opinion that's what makes the whole exercise silly.
There are people trained in endurance all their lives (like monks) who can spend days on end without sleep. Plus, on average, men can endure longer than women (hence male/female marathons).
I honestly don't understand this "record".

**ADDED LATER:
The fact there is no requirement WHATSOEVER about the food or quality of the food, means it's NOT about cooking but about standing and not sleeping. And I can assure you that amongst the men and women in her village (talkless of the world!), Hilda will not last the longest standing and not sleeping.
If I'm now asked what it is Hilda can do better than almost anybody alive, what would be my answer??
You can celebrate her while acknowledging the limitations of the "record", without blowing it out of proportion!

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Kennyfancy(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
Record usually implies EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
hatred all over you

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by edward1106(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
Do the monk have knowledge of the variety of dishes she prepared n can they cook it to good taste?
You suppose query the person that she just beat her record. I mean, that's the one you're supposed to query and ask Guinness why was she really included. undecided
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by theamazonguru(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?

According to you, they can.
But how do we know they can if they do not attempt to do so and get world acknowledgment and recognition thereby becoming acclaimed record breaker.

If Hilda did not attempt this feat, how would we be celebrating her today for being a record breaker? Ability not put to verified use is at best a potential ability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by AImiron: 5:51pm On May 16, 2023
WorldRichest:

I think he wants to suck ni, just like me too
me too wan suck 🤣🤣
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On May 16, 2023
Good to see.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by MartinsD12(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
9jaBloke:
This surely validates the feat

It's just a matter of time before the confirmation

Fingers crossed

Well done Hilda.
Advertising her olosho business to the world
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by TheMostComplex1: 6:06pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?

Is not about CAN let them do the cooking & let it be on record
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by kushercain: 6:10pm On May 16, 2023
Debater:
Dear God, we ask for pity on this foolish boy here
You get tired after boiling water for 10 minutes, but you don't want to be proud of a lady who's a world class chef, and who has just made a hundred thousand dollars after cooking non stop for 4 days, 4 hours and 4 minutes
Go and get a life jare
Hatred no go kee you

They don't pay anyone for breaking a record. Don't know where you got that hundred thousand from

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by RedpillAnalyst: 6:17pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?

New high class hoelosho verified on IG
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Cassandraloius: 6:35pm On May 16, 2023
Omo, she don blow, success has many brothers and sisters, just see how Nigerians are supporting this babe, even the ones that don't know her, both celebrities, including guinness book of records! Instagram instantly verified her. shocked

In this life just make it!

Kindly check my signature, I'm not too proud to beg smiley
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Juanmike(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Instant success attracts many friends.

Congratulations Hilda

Still thinking of the record to break but e be like say dem Don break every breakable. Maybe I will trying sleeping for 60 days non waking up
Alot of people don break am, evenyou4r great grand father never break am finish as he is still sleeping
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Twilights(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Bootyliciously endowed and can cook 90 hours non stop. What more does a man want
Her lover would still cheat on her!

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by PoloG: 6:51pm On May 16, 2023
nairaland make una rest for this hilda baci news na undecided

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Eunoiaa(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?

Nah, you're actually stupid, and don't deserve a reasonable response.

Your last sentences expose your true intention.

Go and bring such 'Shaolin' monk to come and try it.

Until then, she's still the record holder.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by IfnobeGod20: 6:53pm On May 16, 2023
Rahkman:
This feat I feel may not be validated, there are evidences everywhere that she rested and hid to take a nap undecided
Ithink part of the criteria is to take a nap 5mins within interval of an hour, if I am not mistaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cowbell Or Peak Milk? / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg / 25 Hilarious Cake Fails You Have To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.