Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,961 members, 7,852,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe (43461 Views)

Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / Wisconsin State Asks Trump To Pay $9.7 Million As Charges For A Recount / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by nomolos92: 6:27pm On May 16, 2023
Originalsly:

How long did Europeans take to catch up with Africans in terms of all you listed? To this day they are still trying to figure out how the pyramids were built . Know your history before spewing ignorance and condemning your own.

They're talking about this that will benefit humans life, good economy, jobs, stable electricity, security, good healthcare system, etc and you're talking about pyramid, please give me what you're smoking grin
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Cassandraloius: 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
So this thing called bribery is everywhere? sad
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by ogaontop(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2023
kelvincoll:
That is the real caught red handed. However unpatriotic for a senior official at this time of the country's challenges

In my Naija, we ld be hearing law technicalities that gives ours an escape.
People will come here to defend him if it's in Naija, they will turn the story upside down and change the narrative, the uninformed will eventually be deceived!
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by olaoye2008: 6:34pm On May 16, 2023
This seems like a set up
The Man enemy really caught him unaware
Corruption dey everywhere
Make Nobody deceive us
Even in America
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Slurity(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
which governors? Do you even know when that case started? It was APC that release the criminal governors from prison. In fact APC was paying senator Joshua Dariye his salaries and huge allowances while he was in so called prison.
Go and sit down with unnecessary energy to attach a political party. I never mention any political party in my statement. Ask yourself this simple question if you want to condemn a political party and exonerate others.
under what government or party did those convicted and tried stole the money? 99.9% happened under PDP, what is then you argument? Diazini is still at large till today, still under PDP. I have records of All high profile case with efcc from the very fist case Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state till now, the date of prosecution, and state of the case. WHEN IT COMES TO CORRUPTION, PDP REALLY RUIN NIGERIA TO THE GROUND WHILE APC TOO IS DOING THEIR OWN DAMAGE NOW, BUT THE FACT IS THAT APC HAS NOT DONE 20% OF PDP CORRUPTION.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by crystalpapers(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
this is how an average Nigeria always think. What concerned you with set up, even the man has not denied the crime but you are here telling us about set up.
Had it been it happen in Nigeria, this is the kind of excuses you will use to defend the criminal.
Set up or no set up, did he collect the money or not?
Ganduje was exposed to the whole world about how corrupt he is, but instead of the institutions to get Ganduje arrested, the journalist that exposed the crime was the one they wanted to kill.
The issue of Ekweremadu had it been the crime was committed in Nigeria, I swear that innocent boy would have been killed or sent to prison without trial.
People like you would have used ethnicity or religion to defend the criminal.

Is that all??
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by kelvincoll(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2023
ogaontop:

People will come here to defend him if it's in Naija, they will turn the story upside down and change the narrative, the uninformed will eventually be deceived!

U know what's up!
Reason we are still a long way to go in this country

1 Like

Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by kelvincoll(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2023
grandstar:

Ukraine is notorious for corruption.

When Russia seized Crimea in 2014, it was because the Ukrainians voted out his man who was fantastically corrupt.

Well said, they made a move.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2023
That's a huge sum of money.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Mantilla(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2023
This is just a tip of how the war is enriching the elite in Ukraine...
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2023
TheDarkHorse:
grin grin grin i don talk am., bribe dey everywhere
It rains everywhere no mean say make we no do anything.

Corruption is still not justified.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by fabolouz1(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2023
It takes the grace of God to reject bribe.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Heroicvic(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
prof22:
Bring your evidence, if you cannot bring your evidence go and perish

There’s no judge in your lineage not even a lawyer or anything that comes close

Why the hate?
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by lildush(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2023
DropsMic:
Can never happen in my sweet country.

With the agbado people.. yes. But a new Nigeria is coming. This will not be tolerated
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Dittodat: 7:18pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
if Nigerians law are working Tinubu would have been in prison.
Do you think Ekweremadu would have gotten a sentence if it's Nigeria?
Stop fooling around pls. Nobody told you that there is no corruption everywhere in the world, what we are talking about is the ability and the capability of the institutions to check you no matter your position.

Typical brainwashed IPOB terrorist. Your Peter Obi who stole and invested State money into his own family business is a saint abi? The same people who are always complaining about others are the same set of lunatics who are quick to support criminals like Obi and Kanu.
Even the US could not lock up Tinubu for any crimes but Nigeria will lock him up simply because he has been tormenting your fore fathers since 1967. Pls STFU and get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Alliswell248: 7:39pm On May 16, 2023
tommykiwi:
Some judges and lawyers are criminals, but I know we still have some God fearing ones in 9ja.

Those God fearing Judges will take charge of Obi's court case.

Stop mentioning Obi's name here again. He has recovered his manhood.
Go and verify
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by President2001(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
When will our own be arrested
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

It rains everywhere no mean say make we no do anything.

Corruption is still not justified.

Of course.. That is very correct☺️
I made that comment due to the fact that Nigeria has been widely and wildly known for bribery and corruption all over the globe, as though the countries that put those words out there about our country are free from it which has now become obviously obvious that every country has the same issue, not only Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Bringbackmandat: 7:57pm On May 16, 2023
Dittodat:

Typical brainwashed IPOB terrorist. Your Peter Obi who stole and invested State money into his own family business is a saint abi? The same people who are always complaining about others are the same set of lunatics who are quick to support criminals like Obi and Kanu.
Even the US could not lock up Tinubu for any crimes but Nigeria will lock him up simply because he has been tormenting your fore fathers since 1967. Pls STFU and get lost.
should I reply this fool? No no no. I am bigger than this.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by viodemus: 7:59pm On May 16, 2023
Ukraine was very very corrupt before the Russian invasion. Not They had internal treasury corruption but their corruption was more external, basically 419 of all kinds from foreigners, with govt backing. They still

Nowadays, their national and banking finances, are under micro scrutiny by Ukraine and the some solid countries, for security and for organizational purposes. It is hard to do underground laundering when there are specific softwares and people out to monitor money flowing, especially now that the EU is trying to bring them in their economic standard; Except its cash, and now cash its a problem because their currency took a hit. Basically, its easy to set traps for corrupt officials and other people in Ukraine.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2023
INEC comes to mind
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Dittodat: 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
should I reply this fool? No no no. I am bigger than this.

Zero IQ zomb! idiot. GTFOH
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by dfrost: 8:52pm On May 16, 2023
fergie001:
Politicians and Judges all over the world take bribes in cash.

So it can be untraceable 😝😋👌
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by goldmatrix(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2023
Tinubu is ready to office double that.. Nothing happened. Ganduje was caught on camera Buhari turned it to children play..
Nigeria is worst
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by fergie001: 8:57pm On May 16, 2023
dfrost:

So it can be untraceable 😝😋👌
Yes grin
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by prof22(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2023
I actually typed an epistle of my lineage but when I remembered you are a nobody I just decided to rest. You don’t have what we have so you won’t know the value. Go and rest boy.
Heroicvic:

There’s no judge in your lineage not even a lawyer or anything that comes close

Why the hate?
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Yoighaman(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2023
Wait first, is he related to Mahmood Yakubu?
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by eroticecstasy: 11:02pm On May 16, 2023
kelvincoll:
That is the real caught red handed. However unpatriotic for a senior official at this time of the country's challenges

In my Naija, we ld be hearing law technicalities that gives ours an escape.

...and next election he'll contest for presidency and the youths will vote and fight for him

1 Like

Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:21pm On May 16, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, he's busy siphoning money when Ukraine depends on foreign aid for survival

Nigerians don't have shame to trying to form holiest than thou.

Nigeria is home of bribe, Nigerians should look inward first, because Ukrainians don't need Nigerians input in their country dealing with corrupt politicians and government officials.
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Johnn74: 11:37pm On May 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by REALretep(m): 1:08am On May 17, 2023
But why would US print billions and trillions of their paper currency and allow it to circulate freely all over the world even in this era of digital economy
Re: Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe by Versal: 1:43am On May 17, 2023
2million dollars?
That one na money?
You know how much the drug addict, Tinubu,
gave to INEC chairman and Judges?
Several millions of dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.