Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State (32858 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by OdefaGirl(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
It keeps getting worse in Nigeria... God abeg oo
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by sojayy(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
xpressionx:
Haaaa.
The family is under attack.
Son kill father
Son kill mother
Brother kill brother

I take God beg u to read threads b4 commenting, u r derailing this barbaric story.....Wickedness at it's peak undecided
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by bionixs: 9:59pm On May 16, 2023
“Release him , let him come home “. Sounds like what is coming from the HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR.

Scary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by xpressionx(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2023
sojayy:

Pls try to read threads b4 commenting, u r derailing d story bro.

How sir?

Are they not brothers?
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by humberjade: 10:09pm On May 16, 2023
illicit:
Make d police release am, make he go home

He has questions to answer....

shocked

Nah swift jungle justice the lady want, as police too dey long things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by illicit(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2023
humberjade:

Nah swift jungle justice the lady want, as police too dey long things

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by harmony75: 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
So he should come home and kill remaining of you!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by seeker121(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
Ekori I fear that town no be small any small issue like this always up in brutal fight.
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Originalsly: 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
Hmmmm.... daughter calling on the Police to release him and let him come home makes me strongly believe the uncle was caught sleeping with the daughter. The uncle then shot dead the father... or hacked him to death. The story doesn't add up for me ... is it that quick the victim was shot ... beheaded and bagged? The girl knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by OdefaGirl(f): 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
Xkale1996:
you mumu idiot fool

Sometimes, don't be too quick to comment.... Go back and read the story till the end
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by OdefaGirl(f): 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... daughter calling on the Police to release him and let him come home makes me strongly believe the uncle was caught sleeping with the daughter .... tried to get away but was chased and shot dead ... or hacked to death. The story doesn't add up for me ... is it that quick the victim was shot ... beheaded and bagged?

One question..... Do you even know whose daughter is being referred to?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by OdefaGirl(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2023
sojayy:

I take God beg u to read threads b4 commenting, u r derailing this barbaric story.....Wickedness at it's peak undecided

He made a point wrongly... He shouldn't have used the definite article "the"....
Rather, he should have said....

"Families are under attack"
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by psalmsjob: 10:21pm On May 16, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
angry there's more to this story, why dismember him or is it a case of ritual gone wrong.

Come home 4 what.

Dey wan check something na grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by LeopardX: 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
sisisioge:
The irony is that...

1. The fruit now officially belong to the slain brother's family. The killer has made is own family an outcast.

2. Both the killer and killed no longer have access to the fruit and other family owned properties.

3. The killer and the killed's life is over

Why do people not think beyond their immediate now when acting? It is well o.
Hard drugs.
I believe there are some crimes against humanity that you cannot commit unless you are high.

Drug abuse is a serious epidemic in Nigeria today and when you combine it with poverty, illiteracy and hunger, you have a time bomb in your hands.
Such is the case with Nigeria today.

Imagine killing someone because of palm fruits.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by tnerro1(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
If him get scense , he will no he is safer in prison than to come home, dey daughter dey wait for am ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by BackFromBalablu: 10:30pm On May 16, 2023
ImoleNaija:

I don't know why I find this so funny. Even the werey would beg the Police not to listen to them grin grin.
the scene would be like

The girl : please release him let him come home. smiley

The man: AH! Oga abeg no listen to them, i use my mama wey dey for grave beg u, i wan follow you. I no sure na fast death dem go give me sad

grin grin nigeria my country, na cruise on e own

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Originalsly: 10:33pm On May 16, 2023
OdefaGirl:

One question..... Do you even know whose daughter is being referred to?

grin ... yes I do! ... just reread what I wrote! ... sheer confusion!.... will edit! Thanks!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by OdefaGirl(f): 10:34pm On May 16, 2023
Originalsly:

grin ... yes I do! ... just reread what I wrote! ... sheer confusion!.... will edit! Thanks!

🤣🤣🤣 You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by blesboi(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2023
things dei happen ooo
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by fof1: 10:38pm On May 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

but why are IBO people eating there family for hunger??,,,,,farmers are on strike?(no oofence) angry

I Pity You. A Stranger putting Mouth in what he knows Nothing of! Are you a Togolese or Congolese? Am very sure U are not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Tijani009: 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
kingphilip:
Release him and let him come home shocked shocked

The plans wey de get for that man no be here.
pure evil and not of good
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by bewla(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2023
xpressionx:
Haaaa.
The family is under attack.
Son kill father
Son kill mother
Brother kill brother

i was hoping to see son kill son at your last sentence
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by GABRIEL6036: 11:06pm On May 16, 2023
Pics or idonbelivit [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by MarxisGLABACK: 11:17pm On May 16, 2023
Police go still the investigate till no end, even when the killer has used his mouth 2 confess say na him do am.
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Sirchigo4: 11:17pm On May 16, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
angry there's more to this story, why dismember him or is it a case of ritual gone wrong.

Come home 4 what.

The daughter wan check something, so its important dey release him so as to go home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by 7arrows: 11:21pm On May 16, 2023
dangermouse:
The police should release him ,let him go home grin
The daughter na savage. cool
Rip to the dead and may the daughter and the family he left behind get justice

I think say na only me see that part o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories / Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught / Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.