Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories (32772 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies In 2015 (with Photos) / My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, having lived in or presently living in Nigeria or any other crime prone country, I know many of us have had personal experiences or heard other peoples experiences of armed robbers, cultists, rapists, kidnappers, assasins and the likes.

Inasmuch as these happenstances are generally not the type many of us are happy to discuss, however there are some of us who have gotten over the experience while some are just daring enough to share. Anyway, there are some of these experiences that are quite funny, some are dare-devilish in nature while some are just outrightly crazy.

If u are up to it, here's the thread where u share!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2012
I remember way back when I was just starting uni, I went to stay with a friend of mine in PH. We were about 6 in the house, two parents, my friend and I plus two todlers, a little boy of 2 and a girl of 4.

The robbers hit the door threatning to burst it open if we didn't and so my friends dad went to open d door for four rugged looking armed robbers who immediately shouted on us to all come out of the room, get on the floor and lie down facedown if we didn't want to die.

We did as instructed, all of us including d tiny kids. But soon d kids started fighting over the space to lie down saying that's my space I got there b4 u. One robber who seemed like the boss was left to guard us while one was outside and two ransacking the house.
Our guard just shouted on d kids LIE FACE DOWN and CLOSE ur EYES!!!

Few minuites later I just heard Mimi d little girl whispering; junior close ur eyes o, or ill report u. B4 u knew she just got up and went to tug the guard robber's trousers and said: " UNCLE ARMED RoBBER, junior is not closing his eyes!"

All of a sudden the robbers who heard her, two inside and d one outside bursted out laughing seriously, while the guard who was apparently shocked kept silent and shook his head gently. Before we knew it he just walked out of the house and in a teary voice commanded the rest to leave everything in the house and go. They actually left without stealing a pin because of how Mimi addresed their boss. I wonder why!

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2012
A friend of mine narrated his co-tenants' story which was so funny.

Robbers came to their house which was a tenament building with many occupants and forced all everyone out of their rooms into the landlords palour. They were then asked if they had money or not. The Landlord pleaded that he didn't have any money on him as all tenants had been owing house rents for sometime now, he was separated to one line while those with money were told to bring it and join another line.

Right there one of the tenants went to bring some money in a bag and dropped it with the Landlord saying it was his rent for the next two years. Ol boy see as landlord reject am say he never due for him to collect rent. Before u know there was an argument before d robbers btw landlord and tennant. Then the robbers decided to make an example by shooting one of the tenants in the "have not" line on the foot to enable the landlord make up his mind. Quickly the landlord accepted he wanted d money but asked 4 just six months.

The robbers finally settled the case by asking d landlord to accept one and a half years as was his usual custom and to prepare a reciept duly signed by both parties warning that the tenant must not be evicted otherwise the landlord will be dealt with if they discover. They were both asked to join the queue of people with money while others secretly started borrowing money to enable them join the safe line. No one else was wounded and d robbers carted away all the money.

It was a traumatic experience then, but its quite laughable now, the landlord never demanded excessive months of rent after that and started using an agent 4 his dealings. Lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Travelling by night luxirious busses used to be fun in Naija till robbers took over the highways.

I heard of an incident where a luxurious bus was way layed on its way on a journey, and d fierce looking armed robbers hijacked the bus and drove it far away into a lonely forrest and asked every occupant at gun point to strip and come out of the bus hands up and legs spread apart leaving all their clothes, valuables, phones in the vehicle.

All the now N@ked passangers both male and female were forced out of the bus and made to lie down face up on the ground in the bush, after they all came down the robbers entered the vehicle and zoomed off!

These folks were there for hours in the bushes hiding due to their n@kedness until some of them summoned courage to go get help from a nearby village, where they were able to get wrappers from ladies washing at the stream to cover their bodies.
A report was made to the nearest police station later and after 3days or so the bus was recovered but all valuables and designer clothes were missing.

I wonder how the victims would have felt lol!

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
cheesy C'mon guys R u too shy or trying to say u havnt had an experience like this or perhaps heard of one? Y not share wink cheesy
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by kreamstaff: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
I once witnessed a lady whose bag was snatched by a guy on okada and she was first shocked but later started laughing, when asked she said it was her baby bag that was snatched containing loads of pampers covered with shit, she was looking for where to throw it. I guess the robbers helped out. I would have loved to see their faces when sharing the loot hahahaha

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
kreamstaff: I once witnessed a lady whose bag was snatched by a guy on okada and she was first shocked but later started laughing, when asked she said it was her baby bag that was snatched containing loads of pampers covered with shit, she was looking for where to throw it. I guess the robbers helped out. I would have loved to see their faces when sharing the loot hahahaha

grin cheesy grin
I can't stop laughing
That's a good one, imagine the expression 4 real
More stories pls

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Murphy7h4: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2012
This happened some years ago in the south south of Naija, when robberies were very rampant and robbers so daring. The Dad of a friend of mine who was a senior military officer in charge of gunnery and ammunition which were often supplied to the base under his supervision. This man sometimes secretly stored ammo in their house which was outside the base while their quaters was being renovated and no one knew of it till one day.

Armed robbers had warned the area that they were comin to rob and everyone was scared. My friend's dad just stayed up drinking beer and watching TV all night till they arrived and were sighted by him from the balcony. They had started robbing the neighbours and were about 8 in number, 4 stood guard outside and 4 went in.

The officer took his gun and aimed at each robber standing guard, shooting point blank at each of them in quick succession being an excellent marks man, but to his surprise the bullet just bounced off while the guys turned in his direction and laughed, they had on some bullet resisting jazz on them! They called the rest of their gang to come out and head for where the shots were fired from.

The group assembled, eight in number and walked towards the compound which had no gate shouting that they were going to kill my friends father and all his family. By now everyone in the house was scared shitless, crying, begging God and blaming the dad.

To their suprise being the soldier he was, he wasn't shaken, he just ran into his room and came out with something in each of his hands, walked to the balcony, bent down and threw what was in his right hand at the robbers, followed swiftly by his left.

All of a sudden two successive deafening explosions were heard and the bodies of the assembled robbers flung in all directions; the man had used greenades! The only two robbers that survived were maimed 4 life, one lost both legs and the other was burnt badly and lost sight and hearing.

My friend's dad was courtmarshalled by his force in the morning. And jailled for a month but reinstated after 7months afte accquited by military court. Robberies in that area ceased for a very long time after that. Till today he's called BaBa Rambo! Lol

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
Come o, u guys cannot be reading my own experiences and not contribute o! Which ones na? If no more contributions I may stop posting chikena! angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by kreamstaff: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
swiftycool: This happened some years ago in the south south of Naija, when robberies were very rampant and robbers so daring. The Dad of a friend of mine who was a senior military officer in charge of gunnery and ammunition which were often supplied to the base under his supervision. This man sometimes secretly stored ammo in their house which was outside the base while their quaters was being renovated and no one knew of it till one day.

Armed robbers had warned the area that they were comin to rob and everyone was scared. My friend's dad just stayed up drinking beer and watching TV all night till they arrived and were sighted by him from the balcony. They had started robbing the neighbours and were about 8 in number, 4 stood guard outside and 4 went in.

The officer took his gun and aimed at each robber standing guard, shooting point blank at each of them in quick succession being an excellent marks man, but to his surprise the bullet just bounced off while the guys turned in his direction and laughed, they had on some bullet resisting jazz on them! They called the rest of their gang to come out and head for where the shots were fired from.

The group assembled, eight in number and walked towards the compound which had no gate shouting that they were going to kill my friends father and all his family. By now everyone in the house was scared shitless, crying, begging God and blaming the dad.

To their suprise being the soldier he was, he wasn't shaken, he just ran into his room and came out with something in each of his hands, walked to the balcony, bent down and threw what was in his right hand at the robbers, followed swiftly by his left.

All of a sudden two successive deafening explosions were heard and the bodies of the assembled robbers flung in all directions; the man had used greenades! The only two robbers that survived were maimed 4 life, one lost both legs and the other was burnt badly and lost sight and hearing.

My friend's dad was courtmarshalled by his force in the morning. And jailled for a month but reinstated after 7months afte accquited by military court. Robberies in that area ceased for a very long time after that. Till today he's called BaBa Rambo! Lol

Lol! Now this is the best happily ended robbery story I've heard. Thumbs up to Baba Rambo

7 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Jakumo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Assuming this story is not fictitious, throwing hand-grenades in a residential area is an extremely dangerous and reckless course of action, but hey, when under attack and in fear of imminent death, all means of battle are fair to use in the heat of the moment.

On the subject of the initial shots that failed to drop any of the attackers, there is NO SUCH THING as "bullet-proof magic", and you can take that to the muffuggin bank. Unless there was bright moonlight on the night in question, and ruling out the very unlikely possibility that the soldier was firing a rifle equipped with a night-vision infra-red scope, it would be virtually impossible to place accurate shots in the pitch dark, even when aiming at muzzle flashes, since the shooters, if trained to any degree, are unlikely to remain stationary after each burst they fire.

So to summarize this story by removing all suggestions of magic and hocus-pocus, a resident took several wild shots at home-invasion robbery gang members in a dark street, and on missing them all due to poor visibility, lobbed a few hand-grenades, which did the job and killed the attackers.

Free your mind from the bondage of stone-age superstition, and MAYBE, you will live a longer and more productive life.

13 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by kreamstaff: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^^^ lol! Why are you trying desperately to sound intelligent? If you prefer summaries why not go to WAEC for that. Some of us prefer a storyline duh! The writer claimed he heard the story from a source not that he was there, and if u don't believe find out from opc or ex bakassi boys, bullet resisting jazz do exist. And of course throwing greenades in a residential area is dangerous, no wonder the officer was COURTMARSHALLED according to the writer. Try looking it up in a dictionary

Abeg carrygo with the crime stories bro. Am loving them, ill soon drop another

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Jakumo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
I am so sorry to have offended you sir. I did not realize that a certified holder of Bullet-Proof Traditional African Juju-Motive MEANS would read my words, and I thank you for correcting me here today.

Now then let us cut to the chase. Have you ever really TESTED your magical bullet-proof African traditional MEANS ? If so did you have say, a duck or chicken wear the talisman in preparation for being shot at, or did you wear that Juju-Suit yourself ? If it is not asking too much, can you post some pictures of those deer skulls and chit, to educate the manufacturers of Kevlar, that white-man's traditional bullet-proof MEANS.

Enquiring minds want to know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
@jakumo, bros abeg no vex o. As someone explained I only narrated d story as I was told so u really don't have to set urself on fire for this cause. Perhaps u might need the white man's research into African bullet proff jazz before u believe since u happen to be one so much used to sucking their arse. Good news tho, some guys from Austrailia would soon be releasing their findings on this area of african ocultic vodoo and what they discovered about the contoversial bullet resisting vodoo. When it lands u would get to see and learn from ur white masters as u r used to.
Cheers

Yay enuff of these boring peeps and talks, mooooore stories grin

9 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Jakumo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
I am honored with this kind response sir, and hoping to learn more about this new technology that will enable Nigeria and Haiti to conquer the world. Standing by.

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by swiftycool(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
I remember a story I read recently about a luxurious bus hijack on one of these Naija inter state routes. Robbers stopped the bus and ransacked everyone for money. However, due to the new ATM fast money technology in Naija, they were dissapointed. I guess most people didn't hold much liquid cash on them while travelling unlike b4.

The robbers were pissed after collecting the little physical cash they could get and decided to seize all phones and ATM cards and force each passanger to give out their pin numbers after enquiring about how much each one had in their accounts as well as information about how soon they were expecting more money in the account .

All pasangers were kidnaped and kept in a well guarded secluded building in the middle of nowhere and at night they were taken in batches to secluded ATM machines to withdraw their monies till it reached the limit. After this, they were led back to their prison.

This process continued for a little over a week till passangers' accounts were all completely emptied before they were released in batches at different locations after which the robbers dissapeared.

If u were in their shoes what would u have done?
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Me i can't write mine here oooh, E go be like say i dey open their yansh, they are computer literate.. and they myt see it online and come back... Am out of here #Ok Byeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
THE ONES I EXPERIENCED OR THE ONES WEY I FOLLOW DEY DO D ROBBERY? WHICH ONE DO U WANT TO KNOW OF?

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by doublej1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
Jakumo: Assuming this story is not fictitious, throwing hand-grenades in a residential area is an extremely dangerous and reckless course of action, but hey, when under attack and in fear of imminent death, all means of battle are fair to use in the heat of the moment.

On the subject of the initial shots that failed to drop any of the attackers, there is NO SUCH THING as "bullet-proof magic", and you can take that to the muffuggin bank. Unless there was bright moonlight on the night in question, and ruling out the very unlikely possibility that the soldier was firing a rifle equipped with a night-vision infra-red scope, it would be virtually impossible to place accurate shots in the pitch dark, even when aiming at muzzle flashes, since the shooters, if trained to any degree, are unlikely to remain stationary after each burst they fire.

So to summarize this story by removing all suggestions of magic and hocus-pocus, a resident took several wild shots at home-invasion robbery gang members in a dark street, and on missing them all due to poor visibility, lobbed a few hand-grenades, which did the job and killed the attackers.

Free your mind from the bondage of stone-age superstition, and MAYBE, you will live a longer and more productive life.

when last you visit your village

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
kreamstaff: I once witnessed a lady whose bag was snatched by a guy on okada and she was first shocked but later started laughing, when asked she said it was her baby bag that was snatched containing loads of pampers covered with shit, she was looking for where to throw it. I guess the robbers helped out. I would have loved to see their faces when sharing the loot hahahaha

Lol...
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by ebamma(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
just on monday,one of my friends,was sitting of a pavement outside their flat,when a volvo parked by and the driver at gunpoint,dispossessed him of his bb and his wallet containing 5k,my guy was so damn shocked that he could not even alert anyone till the robbers escaped.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by yuzedo: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
swiftycool: This happened some years ago in the south south of Naija, when robberies were very rampant and robbers so daring. The Dad of a friend of mine who was a senior military officer in charge of gunnery and ammunition which were often supplied to the base under his supervision. This man sometimes secretly stored ammo in their house which was outside the base while their quaters was being renovated and no one knew of it till one day.

#BOSS! cool
This is what Davido sang "Ijo Baba Shina Rambo". . . grin

swiftycool: I remember way back when I was just starting uni, I went to stay with a friend of mine in PH. We were about 6 in the house, two parents, my friend and I plus two todlers, a little boy of 2 and a girl of 4.

The robbers hit the door threatning to burst it open if we didn't and so my friends dad went to open d door for four rugged looking armed robbers who immediately shouted on us to all come out of the room, get on the floor and lie down facedown if we didn't want to die.

We did as instructed, all of us including d tiny kids. But soon d kids started fighting over the space to lie down saying that's my space I got there b4 u. One robber who seemed like the boss was left to guard us while one was outside and two ransacking the house.

Few minuites later I just heard Mimi d little girl whispering; junior close ur eyes o, or ill report u. B4 u knew she just got up and went to tug the guard robber's trousers and said: " UNCLE ARMED RoBBER, junior is not closing his eyes!"

All of a sudden the robbers who heard her, two inside and d one outside bursted out laughing seriously, while the guard who was apparently shocked kept silent and shook his head gently. Before we knew it he just walked out of the house and in a teary voice commanded the rest to leave everything in the house and go. They actually left without stealing a pin because of how Mimi addresed their boss. I wonder why!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Uncle Armed Robber must be a pastor somewhere now. . embarassed

[/quote]
swiftycool: A friend of mine narrated his co-tenants' story which was so funny.

Robbers came to their house which was a tenament building with many occupants and forced all everyone out of their rooms into the landlords palour. They were then asked if they had money or not. The Landlord pleaded that he didn't have any money on him as all tenants had been owing house rents for sometime now, he was separated to one line while those with money were told to bring it and join another line.

Right there one of the tenants went to bring some money in a bag and dropped it with the Landlord saying it was his rent for the next two years. Ol boy see as landlord reject am say he never due for him to collect rent. Before u know there was an argument before d robbers btw landlord and tennant. Then the robbers decided to make an example by shooting one of the tenants in the "have not" line on the foot to enable the landlord make up his mind. Quickly the landlord accepted he wanted d money but asked 4 just six months.

The robbers finally settled the case by asking d landlord to accept one and a half years as was his usual custom and to prepare a reciept duly signed by both parties warning that the tenant must not be evicted otherwise the landlord will be dealt with if they discover. They were both asked to join the queue of people with money while others secretly started borrowing money to enable them join the safe line. No one else was wounded and d robbers carted away all the money.

It was a traumatic experience then, but its quite laughable now, the landlord never demanded excessive months of rent after that and started using an agent 4 his dealings. Lol

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
swiftycool: I remember way back when I was just starting uni, I went to stay with a friend of mine in PH. We were about 6 in the house, two parents, my friend and I plus two todlers, a little boy of 2 and a girl of 4.

I have heard this as a popular joke(Uche ogbuaju or something) in esatern part of Nigeria, you just narrated it as if it happened to you? I wonder what people will gain from telling lies undecided undecided.

I just give up

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by blank(f): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Will come back with mine.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
I was i think around the age of 10 or 11. Our "driver" came to pick us up from school in a new 505 car....my self and my younger brother hopped into the back sit, before we knew it, some guy with a gun forced open the drivers door and shot our driver in the stomach. He pushed the driver out and started zooming off while myself and my younger brother jumped out while the car was moving. We suffered bruises on our legs while we cried for help for our driver who was bleeding profusely...Luckily he made it! I still remember even the robber's face till today, it all seemed like a dream at the time!

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Rhapsody1(f): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Swiftycool, you do have some very hilarious stories to tell.

My experience was not funny at all. Few years ago, I was attacked in my house at night. Was living alone then, on a Friday night. I woke up to some noise from my immediate neighbor's house. At first, I thought maybe it was their new baby. I then switched on my rechargeable lamp (do not even know why I did that). A few minutes later, the curtain by my bed came down. I jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom (twas a self contained bungalow). I could not even begin to comprehend what happened initially. Ghosts? I do not believe in them for me. Then I heard a male's voice from outside the window. The guy said I should come. I started screaming. I screamed and screamed. My neighbors that heard me were too frightened too come out. Once the guy confirmed I was alone in the room, he broke the key to my burglary and broke down the door too. First thing he did was to kill the light so I will not make out his face. He then demanded for money which I gave him, less than 5k which was all I had on me. Then guy then asked me to lie down as "he wan Bleep me". That was when I knew that either of two things will happen that night: he either goes with the money or kills me first before he touches me that way. He had an axe-like weapon. I managed to struggle with him and got that. The guy ran out of the house, while I ran to the bathroom. He came back again demanding for his weapon and when I refused to come out, he smashed the screen of my laptop, broke my clock and was threatening to do more damage. I had to come out and give him his weapon. He went outside again only to come back, this time I met him outside. When he started talking about rape again, we struggled and I finally ran out into the night (subconsciously, maybe that was why I did not want him coming inside again. To give myself another way out). I could not even shout, the ones I had been shouting had yielded nada. Kept on running through bushes for a while until I realized I was even endangering myself the more. I just said a prayer to God, that if I am to die that night at least I am coming home to Him, and so I turned back. And ran into someone with cutlass, turned out to be one of my student neighbors. Together, we went back to my room. The guy had left, along with my phone and moderm. I was in shock for some days, I guess that was when I understood that phrase "someone is in shock". I packed out of that house within 2 weeks.

Looking back now, I was just reacting. I was pretty traumatized for a long time, had always felt safe on my own before then. I'm much better now. Thank God I was not raped. It would have been a different story all together.

9 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by valencia25(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Funny and Scary scenes
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by valencia25(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2012

Baba Rambo should be giving d Boko Haram Job rightaway.......lol

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by maybel(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2012

O boy,this is d most hillarious story i have heard since i was born. This is damn too funny.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by valencia25(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
engineerd: I was i think around the age of 10 or 11. Our "driver" came to pick us up from school in a new 505 car....my self and my younger brother hopped into the back sit, before we knew it, some guy with a gun forced open the drivers door and shot our driver in the stomach. He pushed the driver out and started zooming off while myself and my younger brother jumped out while the car was moving. We suffered bruises on our legs while we cried for help for our driver who was bleeding profusely...Luckily he made it! I still remember even the robber's face till today, it all seemed like a dream at the time!

Fearless Brothers! Una Jump, good one bro
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by saviola24: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
One happened in my area, the robber came in around 2a.m nd was moving 4rm room to room in face me i face you apartment. What dey do is,if they enta ur room nd u gv dem moni ,dey leav u for anoda room, finaly dey entered into 1 man's room nd requested for money nd wat d man culd produce was #10 naira. I learnt acording 2d man. One of d armed robbers slapped him at d back of his head and said to him " Oga na wetin you come dey do for lagos na, you no go dey go village?" lol. And dey just left d man. D man nw naratted 2us dat wen dey left, he couldnt help it dan to burst into lafta as if dey d armed robbers gv him any money 2keep 4them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.