Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With? (535 Views)

Promotion Racket Rocks Road Safety / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With? by OnGod247: 12:46am On May 17, 2023
Pls a quick one...

Which can I go for in terms of Salary structure and better working environment, FRSC (Road safety) or NDLEA?

Pls both have invited me for screening.

Pls I need urgent contributions.

Thank you.
Re: Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With? by Lordthruce: 6:53pm On May 17, 2023
Regarding the road safety was the invite through mail or SMS.

U never get job u dey find one wey u go choose.

Dey play
Re: Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With? by jessylaurel(f): 1:30pm On May 18, 2023
OnGod247:
Pls a quick one...

Which can I go for in terms of Salary structure and better working environment, FRSC (Road safety) or NDLEA?

Pls both have invited me for screening.

Pls I need urgent contributions.

Thank you.

How were you notified about the screening because I haven't.

(1) (Reply)

Www.icccenter.com - Complete Health And Safety For Managers / Microsft Sever 2012/private Cloud Training / Microsft Sever 2012/private Cloud Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.