Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (27038 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Court Remands Father & Friend For Defiling 12-year-old Daughter in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Popeonah(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2023
Ondo state is the home of "father raping daughter " and "son kill mother for Money ritual"

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by easiest(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
Court is waiting for legal advice before the court decision and the advice will take like 6yrs. See what your pinko has caused you
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by SaLongs1(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
How him akpako dey stand for him blood pikin na him dey wonder for me.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by damosade(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
This is a druggie father.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Flawless18: 4:56pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad sad

No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

I wish I could secretly poison this useless man to death right now undecided. Honestly I hate Nigerian men so much.

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!
Obviously you hate your Nigeria father because he brought a disaster in you into this world. Your father is a disappointment for not using #20 condom to prevent you (a disaster) from happening 😫
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by imagrg(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2023
The average Nigerian youths particularly the male gender are sex obsessed.

A young man slept with his mother severally and even impregnated her some years back at Abuja.

Abomination of the highest order perpetrated on daily basis in Naija. sad
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by VanDerWaalforces: 5:14pm On May 17, 2023
There is something about Ondo State seriously.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
It's only a mentally sick man who will lust after and rape his own daughter.The sick animal should be sentenced to life in prison.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by BeigJawnson(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

I wish I could secretly poison this useless man to death right now undecided. Honestly I hate Nigerian men so much.

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!

You hate Nigerian men, including your dad? And are you saying all Nigerian men are rapists?
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Bringbackmandat: 6:15pm On May 17, 2023
BmAe:
im 28 and i have a 9 years old daughter already and this guy should be over 38
wao! Your prick should calm down nah.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by slowice(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2023
Sad, what a waste in sadwest undecided
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by IMASTEX: 7:26pm On May 17, 2023
donbachi:
Disgrace to fatherhood
Not every man that fathered a child belongs to fatherhood. Such insanity could be associated to mental disorder & drug abuse. No sane person will even conceive such eveil thought even if the girl is an adult and the most beautiful girl in the woman.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by allcomage: 7:30pm On May 17, 2023
The only thing they thing in that axis is rituals and sex.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by diogo23: 7:31pm On May 17, 2023
danvon:
Men corrupt women, many Oloshos learn their trade from the men around them usually their family.
Always blame men for your foolishness
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by diogo23: 7:32pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!
Idiot even the one's that you do, You blame men for them all
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Mantilla(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2023
post=123184874:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/court-remands-father-for-allegedly-raping-his-16-year-old-daughter-in-ondo-2.html

His manhood have over served it's utility.
It should be castrated ASAP
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by francotunsco: 7:57pm On May 17, 2023
Even as i try to be fair to him, the man looks like a criminal.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2023
Daz an agbero not a father. A responsible father won't av a dread lock on his head.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by DestinyNigga: 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!

Well, If a wife don't want her daughter to be around her father, the father will kick the useless wife out and send her to her dirty father house cheesy. If u don't like it, go and cry ur eyes out grin
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Heroicvic(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2023
post=123193977:

Tribalism has eaten deep into you.
The earlier you STOP this nonsense,
The better it will be for your life.
The earlier you will start seeing progress.
If you continue this way, we are so sorry for you.

STOP TRIBALISM BEFOFE IT STOPS YOU.

We Rise!

Low key you are worse
Stop calling for people to stop tribalism when you’ve and you’re still doing it

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by billyG(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2023
Dont those Amotekun clawed face folks has taboos in the traditions Iz that want they all do to their daughters.imagine poking his dreadlocked jupiter's kock in his dota's abunna...Tufiakwa! angry angry
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by nonhuman(m): 12:15am On May 18, 2023
GOFRONT:
Some fathers are He goat
Yoruba father's are always doing this, especially Ogun people
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by OKEMKPI: 12:22am On May 18, 2023
I hope they not blame this on ipob or Peter obi or even igbos?
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:28am On May 18, 2023
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 4:18am On May 18, 2023
This set of tribe are fond of doing this. How on earth will you develop feeling for ur blood.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 4:23am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
That Man Should be Castrated.
wrong suggestions, why ulter God's creation and purpose. That's pipe is meant for women that's Gods purpose for it though he used it in a wrong way am not in support of it.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Qoko: 6:17am On May 18, 2023
I don’t know why Police are like this, you tried to hide the identity of the rape victim cos of her future but shown the rapist face, whereas everyone in Ondo knows the rapist has only one daughter
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2023
I know it will be from that side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes / 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl / House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.