Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes (27029 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by dainformant(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
A major sting operation to checkmate corruption and unprofessional misconduct within an outside the police force -has led to the arrest of these suspects and recovery of arms and ammunition. Read the press statement by the Nigerian Police Force below;

This unacceptable professional misconduct are categorized as follows:
i. Aiding and abetting serious crimes.
ii. Conspiracy with militants.
iii. Disappearance of explosives.
They are being paraded today before the press and the public.

CASE I: ARREST OF NINE (9) POLICE PERSONNEL FOR UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT, AIDING AND ABETMENT OF SERIOUS CRIMES e.g. CATTLE RUSTLING, ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING IN THE NORTH-EAST.

SUSPECTS:
i. EX. ASP YugudaAbbah
ii. EX. SgtHabilaSarki
iii. EX. DiphenNimmyel
iv. EX. SgtYasanDanda
v. EX. Sgt Abbas Mailalle
vi. EX. SgtBwanasonTanko
vii. EX. SgtDonan James
viii. EX. CPL Idris Salisu
ix. EX. CPL Zakari Kofi

The interrogation and confessions of the Ex-Policemen also led to the arrest of principal suspects and recovery of many arms and ammunition:

SUSPECTS:
i. Mayo ChadiAliyu ‘M’
ii. Atiku Ibrahim
iii. Ali Mohammed
iv. Abdulrahman Umar
v. Umar Daudu
vi. Ibrahim Umar
vii. Ibrahim Mallam
viii. Adamu Lolo
ix. Suleiman Buba
x. Ahmed Adamu
xi. GidadoGarba
xii. Sani Dan Alhaji
xiii. Inusa Mohammed
xiv. Mohammed Wari
xv. Mohammed Rabiu
xvi. HammaduAbdullahi
xvii. Umar Adamu
xviii. Idi Juye
xix. Yusuf Abdullahi

EXHIBITS RECOVERED:
i. Fourteen (14) AK 47 rifles with numbers intact
ii. Three (3) other AK 47 rifles with numbers etched out.
iii. One (1) Pump Action
iv. One (1) locally made pistol
v. Forty-two (42) empty magazines
vi. Three hundred and sixty three (363) rounds of AK 47 live ammunition
vii. Seventy one (71) K2 live ammunition
viii. Twenty five (25) live cartridges.
In the month of October, 2016 one Alhaji Hodi Adamu, a notorious armed robbery suspect was arrested by the Police in Adamawa State. The suspect’s confession led to the arrest of two other suspects namely: Rabo Bello ‘M’ and Oliver Honiol ‘M’ whose voluntary confessions led to the arrest of the nine (9) Police personnel mentioned above for various roles they played through their actions and inactions which are considered as disciplinary infractions. The principal suspects and the dismissed police officers will soon be charged to court.

CASE II: ARREST OF A VICIOUS KIDNAPPER/ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECT AND FOUR (4) POLICEMEN FOR AIDING AND ABETMENT OF CRIMINAL ACTS IN KOGI STATE.

SUSPECTS:
i. Zakari Ya’uIsiaka (a notorious kidnapper/Armed Robber) Principal suspect
ii. EX. Sgt. Musbahu Yahaya
iii. EX. Sgt. Ugenlo Sylvester
iv. EX. Sgt Musa Umar
v. EX. CPL Omale Edicha

EXHIBITS RECOVERED:
i. One AK-47 Rifle
ii. ONE G3 Rifle
iii. ONE Baretta Rifle
iv. One Assault Rifle
v. Ten (10) 7.62mm life ammunition;
vi. Two (2) k2life ammunition;
vii. Two (2) AK-47 magazines;
viii. Three (3) K2 magazines; and
ix. Two (2) G3 magazine

On the 16th of August, 2016 four (4) Policemen mentioned above serving with the Kogi State command were arrested for compromising and conspiring with one Zakari Ya’uIsiaka, a notorious armed robber, kidnapper and murderer who has been on the wanted list of the Police in Kogi State. The suspect confessed to having been actively involved in many armed robberies, kidnappings and murder cases within Kogi and other North-Central States. Five (5) assorted rifles and different calibers of ammunition were recovered from the suspect and other members of his gang.
The dismissed policemen were interrogated and found to have conspired and compromised their call to duty.
CASE III: CONSPIRACY TO SUPPLY EXPLOSIVES TO MILITANTS IN LAGOS AND OGUN STATES

SUSPECTS:
i. Abiodun Amos “alias” SENTI ‘M’
ii. Ex-SGT Laibi Opakegba ‘M’

Ex-SGT Laibi Opakegba was intercepted discussing with one Abiodun Amos “alias” SENTI on how to source and supply red dynamite to militants. The said Abiodun Amos, a 43 year old militant who is a native of Ese-Odo L.G.A of Ondo state was arrested at the bank of Majidun River in Ikorodu area of Lagos State while in possession of two (2) AK-47 rifles. He named other members of his militant group.

Thank you and God bless.

DCP. Don N. Awunah fsi,
Force Public Relations Officer
Force Headquarters
Abuja.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-photos-of-police-officers-others.html

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by dainformant(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2016

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by kinggogo: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mostly cattle rearers undecided undecided

Smh

7 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by PrettyCrystal: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
good for them
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by dainformant(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by ChangeIsCostant: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
dis is serious

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by holysainbj(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
After Buhari, d next issue we have in this country are d Police

They have failed to convince just like Bubu...

20 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
they will all burn in hell

alone

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Otuocha

I bet you Anini made them do it...

grin grin grin grin

Next time I hear "The Police is Your Friend..."

Osondu straight ka n ga gba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Icecomrade: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2016

See as these Robbers just humble.

When you meet them with any of these weapons on display, You will only be praying to God in your heart for your life.

God protect us from the un-captured ones these ember month.

May you and your family not encounter them ooooooo.

13 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Lincoln275(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmmm! nawa ooo
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kai: They are suppose to protect us and our properties.
These ones are just Scape goats. They have Oga @ d top who gives them go ahead.
Put your trust in God for he alone can give you genuine protection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Dongreat(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
We need a total overhaul as this one is just too simple for now, of the police department in Nigeria. You see a policeman on the street and auto you know this dude/babe is very ignorant of policing. Who the hell stabd on the highway to conduct checks on motorists if not demented buffoons in blacks which it's dirt can still be seen. Can someone please tell me the difference between a Nigeria police, Armed robbers and Omoniles?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by cremedelacreme: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have always known that more than half of Nigerian Police men are robbers. angry

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by AlexCk: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
shocked

The so-called protectors are actually the thieves, we live in a world where the people we think will ensure our safety, are actually the folks that endanger our very existence.

Oi vey
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Idondie: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is saddening.
Ahba.
This country iyaf taya me.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by johnstar(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

Dis country is nt save at all

Na to dey park my bag comot for dis country sure pass, ntn gud comes out of dis country

Worst police in d world -nigeria police

- jungle justice na we

Most corrupt country we dey der
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Sibrah: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Only in Nigeria where theives write you a warning letter and police won't turn up when they eventually strike . . . .
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Seunwife(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
me while........police is Ur friend.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by megamank(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Change has begun gradually.......at least there is new development in the police force......... Time will reveal the best government.....

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by tofolo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
In Fela'S Voice ....OVERTAKE DON OVERTAKE OVERTAKE. see them faces.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by pezeji(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
I only came to check names. Ndi ugu at it dis tym
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by princedmiayer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin For these bahd popos wea they form BAD. having joined bad gang, don bring wahalla 4 dem family . chai c dem face like.. Ghost Riders. Oya Name Checkers; U see what am talking.
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is paramantoclingology to the sytamolimahomous uniform men of Nigeria, bringing a shameful odouriferous karma totoring pacificationlism onto Ringopolarous afintopology ....

All am saying is that they should be pardoned
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by henrydadon(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
fvck the popo

[img]http://i./jmqQk4gHuV8xG.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by nonstan(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
I weak

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by pezeji(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tell me d difference between Nigerian police and an armed robber?
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
E don happen..see line up...Fear North grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by holysainbj(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
dis is serious
no ooo dem dey do Photoshoot
Re: Police Officers, Others Arrested For Kidnapping And Other Crimes by Akshow: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bad market for igbo and yoruba tribal warlords

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court / House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.