Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer (572 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by Kolena: 12:08pm On May 17, 2023
First, I am a victim of a broken home. My parents got separated in the year 2004, and ever since then, I and my siblings were raised by my Dad. He trained us in one of the best schools in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. After my secondary education, I gained admission into UNN to study Computer Engineering in the year 2014 (my first seating) with good grades, and went on to graduate with a second class upper result in the year 2018. I did my youth service after graduation, and after that my life took a really bad turn. My father lost his job and had to resort to being a Bolt driver. I always told myself that as soon as I get a good job, my Dad will never have to work again. I planned on making life very easy for him and my siblings. The worst year in my life would be 2022 (November precisely), when I was diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. My life took a really bad turn. All my dreams and aspirations were gone with the wind. My Dad has been the one taking care of the chemotherapy fees which should be running into millions. Three days ago, It was obvious that I had stopped responding to treatment. I lost a considerable amount of weight, my stool was totally bloody, and I almost fainted while in the bathroom. To cut the story short, two days ago, I and my immediate family went to the hospital, because I almost ran out of breath. The latest diagnosis is that the cancer is now in the fourth stage. It has spread to other tissues and organs. All my Dad's efforts, as well as mine are almost in vain. Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I saw my Dad cry. I really don't know what to say or do again. I don't want to die.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by Righteousness2(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
GOD ALMIGHTY is in the business of saving souls and making people whole again.

Go down to lagos .Visit the Lord's CHOSEN charismatic revival in Ijesha.
The GOD of CHOSEN is guaranteed to change everything about you.

It is a guarantee.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 17, 2023
Life is unfair, dont accept defeat.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by Kooldon(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2023
May the effort of your dad and yours not be in vain. Receive your healing In Jesus Name. Amem
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by 1Sharon(f): 1:12pm On May 17, 2023
When it was at stage 2, couldn't they operate and remove the cancer?

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by Foodqueen(f): 10:33pm On May 17, 2023
Kolena:
First, I am a victim of a broken home. My parents got separated in the year 2004, and ever since then, I and my siblings were raised by my Dad. He trained us in one of the best schools in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. After my secondary education, I gained admission into UNN to study Computer Engineering in the year 2014 (my first seating) with good grades, and went on to graduate with a second class upper result in the year 2018. I did my youth service after graduation, and after that my life took a really bad turn. My father lost his job and had to resort to being a Bolt driver. I always told myself that as soon as I get a good job, my Dad will never have to work again. I planned on making life very easy for him and my siblings. The worst year in my life would be 2022 (November precisely), when I was diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. My life took a really bad turn. All my dreams and aspirations were gone with the wind. My Dad has been the one taking care of the chemotherapy fees which should be running into millions. Three days ago, It was obvious that I had stopped responding to treatment. I lost a considerable amount of weight, my stool was totally bloody, and I almost fainted while in the bathroom. To cut the story short, two days ago, I and my immediate family went to the hospital, because I almost ran out of breath. The latest diagnosis is that the cancer is now in the fourth stage. It has spread to other tissues and organs. All my Dad's efforts, as well as mine are almost in vain. Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I saw my Dad cry. I really don't know what to say or do again. I don't want to die.

Sorry if I may ask

Did you later do the survey as read from your previous post.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 4 Colon Cancer by Ekabobo: 1:36am On May 18, 2023
Am sorry about dis... Truly broken and sorry...may God heal you... U cud join streams of joy at 7am every morning ... Jus to pray and experience the genuine power of God

(1) (Reply)

Death / Nutrtionals / Loose Weight Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.