Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer (507 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 1:11pm On May 17, 2023
My Encounter

revealed to me In the early Hours of the morning...

I was up by morning to pray , normally my prayer style had always been like the psalmist. I'd adorn my master with words of love and I express my total dependence and submission to his sovereign Lordship , like I was relating with a Mornach.

But this certain morning , I rushed through my prayers . I know many christians are guilty of this habbit of rushing their prayers especially in tongues..

While at it, suddenly I fell into a small trance and a quick vision of the face of a Young man appeared and said to me " when you pray, don't rush your prayers, pray in this manner instead..."

Then, I knew my master had registered his displeasures ...

When I continued In prayer for a while , I started praying concerning the kingdom of God and for souls to be liberated.

Then suddenly it was as though the spirit of prophecy came upon me and testified of Christ. My vocal cords gave amplification to the mind of God and my prayer changed to prophecy. I wasn't aware of what of I was saying til I saw quick visions of what I was prophesying.

The spirit spoke expressly saying :

" The kings of the earth have imprisoned my people for so long. Even the elects have been imprisioned by the kings of the earth. But I will save them, I will save them from the fetters and chains of the kings of the earth"

Then , suddenly I saw a faint flash of prisons that were locked and trapped souls inside, and I saw as though the giant hand of a man reaching out to the locks.

INTERPRETATION

The kings of the earth are the sons of men with influence upon the Earth. The religious leaders, political leaders, the social media influencers, musicians , actors and influencers from all works of life that influences people to do things .

Most of these kings have enslaved people for years by influence, even those whose names have been written in the book of life before the world began have been influenced to stray from the narrow path.

There's a massive incense of worship being channeled to Satan by people who have been enslaved unknowingly by influencers , and by the leading of the kings of the earth , but the Lord says FEAR NOT, HE WILL SAVE THE PRISONERS !! HE WILL COME WITH VENGEANCE AND RECOMPENSE TO BREAK OFF THEIR YOKE, SHACKLES AND FETTERS OFF THEM. AMEN!

I close with a parable:

This judgment shall first begin in the house of God and many kings shall be removed so that the elects can be free.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
My Encounterrevealed to me In the early Hours of the morning...
[/i I was up by morning to pray , normally my prayer style had always been like the psalmist. I'd adorn my master with words of love and I express my total dependence and submission to his sovereign Lordship , like I was relating with a Mornach.

But this certain morning , I rushed through my prayers . I know many christians are guilty of this habbit of rushing their prayers especially in tongues..
While at it, suddenly I fell into a small trance and a quick vision of the face of a Young man appeared and said to me
" when you pray, don't rush your prayers, pray in this manner instead..."

Then, I knew my master had registered his displeasures ...When I continued In prayer for a while , I started praying concerning the kingdom of God and for souls to be liberated. Then suddenly it was as though the spirit of prophecy came upon me and testified of Christ. My vocal cords gave amplification to the mind of God and my prayer changed to prophecy. I wasn't aware of what of I was saying til I saw quick visions of what I was prophesying.
[i]The spirit spoke expressly saying :

" The kings of the earth have imprisoned my people for so long. Even the elects have been imprisioned by the kings of the earth. But I will save them, I will save them from the fetters and chains of the kings of the earth"

Then , suddenly I saw a faint flash of prisons that were locked and trapped souls inside, and I saw as though the giant hand of a man reaching out to the locks.

INTERPRETATION

The kings of the earth are the sons of men with influence upon the Earth. The religious leaders, political leaders, the social media influencers, musicians , actors and influencers from all works of life that influences people to do things .

Most of these kings have enslaved people for years by influence, even those whose names have been written in the book of life before the world began have been influenced to stray from the narrow path.

There's a massive incense of worship being channeled to Satan by people who have been enslaved unknowingly by influencers , and by the leading of the kings of the earth , but the Lord says FEAR NOT, HE WILL SAVE THE PRISONERS !! HE WILL COME WITH VENGEANCE AND RECOMPENSE TO BREAK OFF THEIR YOKE, SHACKLES AND FETTERS OFF THEM. AMEN!

I close with a parable:

This judgment shall first begin in the house of God and many kings shall be removed so that the elects can be free.
You realize all you succeeded at doing here is casting God as a liar and a joke, right? You just fed us this story about how you did absolutely nothing in obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ yet somehow the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit graced you with and audience, and Jesus Christ did as well. Are you for real? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, if your claim is that God cannot be taken at His own Word--- there is a way for an unrighteous such as yourself to get around God's own Word --- not only does it mean that you believe God to be a liar but you also are one since you claim you believe in the same God. lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 1:57pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You realize all you succeeded at doing here is casting God as a liar and a joke, right? You just fed us this story about how you did absolutely nothing in obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ yet somehow the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit graced you with and audience, and Jesus Christ did as well. Are you for real? undecided

I'm aware that Jehovah witnesses don't believe in the Holy spirit speaking to people.

Regardless, my experience is mine , no man can talk me out of my convictions.

Still, I love you all.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
I'm aware that Jehovah witnesses don't believe in the Holy spirit speaking to people. Regardless, my experience is mine , no man can talk me out of my convictions. Still, I love you all.
Your so-called experience is clearly born of delusions, even hallucinations even. I recommend you seek immediate help by booking the first appointment with a professional mental health therapist to help dig down to the root of your delusion which you carefully try to hide behind the many mentions of the name of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Your claims have absolutely nothing to do with them.. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Seefinish: 2:17pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, if your claim is that God cannot be taken at His own Word--- there is a way for an unrighteous such as yourself to get around God's own Word --- not only does it mean that you believe God to be a liar but you also are one since you claim you believe in the same God. lipsrsealed
you are not the one to correct his experience because he said exactly what he saw.
I believe in that prophecy
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
Seefinish:
■ you are not the one to correct his experience because he said exactly what he saw.
■ I believe in that prophecy
Um... Why exactly am I not able to point out his blatant lie? undecided

2. A lot of you seem to believe in delusions that have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or the God of Israel. I am not against you subscribing to all kinds of crazy. The only issue I have is the incessant and vain attempts to associate them in the face or Scripture. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 3:46pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your so-called experience is clearly born of delusions, even hallucinations even. I recommend you seek immediate help by booking the first appointment with a professional mental health therapist to help dig down to the root of your delusion which you carefully try to hide behind the many mentions of the name of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Your claims have absolutely nothing to do with them.. undecided

One question.

Does God still speak to the sons of men through his son Jesus as Hebrews 1 stated ?
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
One question. Does God still speak to people?
Speak to people about what exactly? The content of the message is what in fact reveals whether it is God speaking or the chemicals in their brain, why? Because Jesus Christ left us specific information on what God has to say and to whom.

For instance, God revealed that He chose to use those of the Nation of Judea for His plan to bring about His special Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6 . God also made known that after He had selected for Himself a special people from the Nation of Judae, He would judge and condemn the Nation — curse, and scatter those who remain sinners in the land to all the ends of the earth as He had done to their brothers before them. So, when about 2000 years ago, a Jewish man named Saul/Paul claimed to have seen Jesus Christ — and was sent on a mission by Him to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the Lost sheep of Israel by Him — His claim was credible because Paul's claim came at a time before God's judgment was finally poured out over Jerusalem. If Paul's claim had come after God's curse had begun ravaging the land, Paul would have turned out no different from your many pastors, popes, mogs, etc. of today. undecided

So, God cursed every single unrighteous man in the land of Judah almost 2000 years ago. So, when an unholy unrighteous man, removed from God by his sins, claims to have heard prophecies from God, that man is nothing but a liar and a deceiver. Why? Because Jesus Christ made it known that the Spirit of Truth, the one in charge of prophecies and revelations, cannot dwell in one who is unrighteous— one who is of the world - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26-27 . undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 4:56pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Speak to people about what exactly? The content of the message is what in fact reveals whether it is God speaking or the chemicals in their brain, why? Because Jesus Christ left us specific information on what God has to say and to whom.

For instance, God revealed that He chose to use those of the Nation of Judea for His plan to bring about His special Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6 . God also made known that after He had selected for Himself a special people from the Nation of Judae, He would judge and condemn the Nation — curse, and scatter those who remain sinners in the land to all the ends of the earth as He had done to their brothers before them. So, when about 2000 years ago, a Jewish man named Saul/Paul claimed to have seen Jesus Christ — and was sent on a mission by Him to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the Lost sheep of Israel by Him — His claim was credible because Paul's claim came at a time before God's judgment was finally poured out over Jerusalem. If Paul's claim had come after God's curse had begun ravaging the land, Paul would have turned out no different from your many pastors, popes, mogs, etc. of today. undecided

So, God cursed every single unrighteous man in the land of Judah almost 2000 years ago. So, when an unholy unrighteous man, removed from God by his sins, claims to have heard prophecies from God, that man is nothing but a liar and a deceiver. Why? Because Jesus Christ made it known that the Spirit of Truth, the one in charge of prophecies and revelations, cannot dwell in one who is unrighteous— one who is of the world - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26-27 . undecided

I asked a simple question and you didn't answer.

Another question... since you indirectly claim I am unrighteous and God cannot speak to someone like me. What is your definition of righteousness and who are the people God speaks to?
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
■ I asked a simple question and you didn't answer.
■ Another question... since you indirectly claim I am unrighteous and God cannot speak to someone like me.
■ What is your definition of righteousness and who are the people God speaks to?
1. The answer is so long as you are unrighteous, God does not speak prophecies to you. undecided

2. Jesus Christ said that by their fruits you shall know them. Your fruits reveal you as one who does not have a knowledge of the Truth(Jesus Christ) - John 8 vs 31 - 36 and hence is not even holy, let alone righteous — unrighteous. undecided

3. Jesus Christ said the following to His followers
▢ Ask and it shall be given; Seek and you shall find;...
▢ Become Holy even as your Father in Heaven is Holy
▢ Seek ye first the Kingdom of God(Holiness), and God's righteousness...

A righteous man is one who has, by way of seeking, become first holy and then approved righteous by God Himself. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 6:06pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The answer is so long as you are unrighteous, God does not speak prophecies to you. undecided

Wow, It seems you choose who God can speak to and who he can't speak to.
it seems you know me more than God.

Jesus Christ said that by their fruits you shall know them. Your fruits reveal you as one who does not have a knowledge of the Truth(Jesus Christ) - John 8 vs 31 - 36 and hence is not even holy, let alone righteous — unrighteous. undecided

I see . And your own fruits reveal you to be a righteous man? What fruit is that if I may ask?

A righteous man is one who has, by way of seeking, become first holy and then approved righteous by God Himself.

No need to argue with you since you know how to condemn others and proclaim yourself as one that know all.

You know nothing about scriptures . How do you know a man who is approved righteous by God?
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Seefinish: 6:11pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Um... Why exactly am I not able to point out his blatant lie? undecided

2. A lot of you seem to believe in delusions that have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or the God of Israel. I am not against you subscribing to all kinds of crazy. The only issue I have is the incessant and vain attempts to associate them in the face or Scripture. undecided
relationship with God is personal. He is sharing his personal experience with God. Share yours
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
■ Wow, It seems you choose who God can speak to and who he can't speak to. it seems you know me more than God.
■ I see . And your own fruits reveal you to be a righteous man? What fruit is that if I may ask?
■ No need to argue with you since you know how to condemn others and proclaim yourself as one that know all.
■ You know nothing about scriptures . How do you know a man who is approved righteous by God?
1. Well, given that you don't believe the Word of God as truth, I can see why you think I am your problem here. undecided

2. God has not approved me righteous even as I am still seeking, But that does not change the veracity of His Truth that one can know those who belong to Him from those who don't by simply examining their fruits and whether they align with His Truth or not. undecided

3. I am not the one condemning you. Rather, I compared your claims to the standard that is Jesus Christ, the one whom you claim to believe in and found it wanting. undecided

4. A man who is approved righteous by God is one in whom there are no lies/untruths against God or Jesus Christ. Your entire write-up casts God and Jesus Christ as liars. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 6:15pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, given that you don't believe the Word of God as truth, I can see why you think I am your problem here. undecided

2. God has not approved me righteous even as I am still seeking, But that does not change the veracity of His Truth that one can know those who belong to Him from those who don't by simply examining their fruits and whether they align with His Truth or not. undecided

3. I am not the one condemning you. Rather, I compared your claims to the standard that is Jesus Christ, the one whom you claim to believe in and found it wanting. undecided

4. A man who is approved righteous by God is one in whom there are no lies/untruths against God or Jesus Christ. Your entire write-up casts God and Jesus Christ as liars. undecided

You just denied Christ in all you wrote.

You have denied the cross.

Because all the things you listed above is what Christ came to fulfill in Us.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 17, 2023
Seefinish:
■ relationship with God is personal. He is sharing his personal experience with God. Share yours
But God's Law and Truth are not personal or as defined by you. When Jesus Christ said that the Spirit of Truth will only give of that which is of His Kingdom to those who belong to Him. Jesus Christ was not lying at all. What that means is that anyone who comes claiming to have some sort of personal prophesy for you is not a liar but a deceiver. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
■ You just denied Christ in all you wrote. You have denied the cross. Because all the things you listed above is what Christ came to fulfill in Us.
How can I be said to deny Jesus Christ when all I have said is taken from the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

By the way, attacking my person, will not make that heap of lies you have there any less of a lie. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 6:28pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can I be said to deny Jesus Christ when all I have said is taken from the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

By the way, attacking my person, will not make that heap of lies you have there any less of a lie. undecided

I can never attack ur person.

You are the same person that called me unrighteous and I'm unfruitfull .

You're a Jehovah witness and you all have a form of godliness and you use ur crafts to deny the power of God , henceforth denying the works of the cross.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
■ I can never attack ur person.You are the same person that called me unrighteous and I'm unfruitfull .
■ You're a Jehovah witness and you all have a form of godliness and you use ur crafts to deny the power of God , henceforth denying the works of the cross.
1. Pointing out that you are indeed an unrighteous isn't an attack but of God's Truth. I didn't attack you as I simply weighed your claims against what God said is all to realize your lie. undecided

2. I am not even of the religion of Christianity which you belong to so from where I sit you are closer to a JW than I could be. I am instead someone who is a follower of Jesus Christ meaning His Law is God's Truth and Final say for me. undecided

So, your crafts which you desperately try to hide behind the mentions of the name of God, I can't be fooled by. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 6:42pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Pointing out that you are indeed an unrighteous isn't an attack but of God's Truth. I didn't attack you as I simply weighed your claims against what God said is all to realize your lie. undecided

2. I am not even of the religion of Christianity which you belong to so from where I sit you are closer to a JW than I could be. I am instead someone who is a follower of Jesus Christ meaning His Law is God's Truth and Final say for me. undecided

So, your crafts which you desperately try to hide behind the mentions of the name of God, I can't be fooled by. undecided

Good luck ma'am.

I wish you all the best.

My experience still stands . God in me will perfect my soul. No man is righteous but God and God in me is the one who's righteous.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
■ Good luck ma'am.I wish you all the best. My experience still stands . God in me will perfect my soul.
■ No man is righteous but God and God in me is the one who's righteous.
According to Jesus Christ, the only way that can happen is if you chose to change from following others ways to embrace, in continuous submission and obedience, His teachings and commandments which is God's Truth. For it is only by knowing the Truth that you can then be set free from slavery to sin --- made perfect-- by the Truth of God. undecided

2. No man is righteous but God yet Jesus Christ instructed His followers to each seek the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's Righteousness? The same Jesus Christ assure them that blessed are those who hunger and thirst after Righteousness for they shall be satisfied. Are you sure you even believe in Jesus Christ to begin with? undecided

What proof to do have to show you are even born-again? undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 7:55pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, the only way that can happen is if you chose to change from following others ways to embrace, in continuous submission and obedience, His teachings and commandments which is God's Truth. For it is only by knowing the Truth that you can then be set free from slavery to sin --- made perfect-- by the Truth of God. undecided

2. No man is righteous but God yet Jesus Christ instructed His followers to each seek the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's Righteousness? The same Jesus Christ assure them that blessed are those who hunger and thirst after Righteousness for they shall be satisfied. Are you sure you even believe in Jesus Christ to begin with? undecided

What proof to do have to show you are even born-again? undecided

I don't know Jesus as much as you do. How can I believe in whom I don't know? I am an unrighteous man not worthy of God. I'm filthy and wretched. I Don't think I'm born again.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:
■ I don't know Jesus as much as you do. How can I believe in whom I don't know? I am an unrighteous man not worthy of God. I'm filthy and wretched. I Don't think I'm born again.
1. My primary concern is not you or your not person but the Truth of God. And if any ounce of you in fact desires God, you will see that none of what I have stated is from a personal angle —against your person — but rather revealing God's standard above you and your claims. undecided
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 8:30pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. My primary concern is not you or not person but the Truth of God. And if any ounce of you in fact desires God, you will see that none of what I have is from a personal angle against your person but rather revealing God's standard above you and your claims. undecided

I agree. You're right .
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by MightySparrow: 11:24pm On May 17, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:

I'm aware that Jehovah witnesses don't believe in the Holy spirit speaking to people.

Regardless, my experience is mine , no man can talk me out of my convictions.

Still, I love you all.

Are you replying kobojunkie, she is a mad man person on this platform. Her contributions don't have head or tail.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by SpiritLifeNG: 12:05am On May 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

Are you replying kobojunkie, she is a mad man person on this platform. Her contributions don't have head or tail.

Lol. She's coming for you by the break of dawn.
Re: My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer by MightySparrow: 3:50am On May 18, 2023
SpiritLifeNG:

Lol. She's coming for you by the break of dawn.
I am waiting

(1) (Reply)

God Almighty, Help My Wife...she's Presently In The Labour Of Birthing Our First / The Black Cubicle & Stone Muslims Worship In Mecca / HRH Eze Dr. Samuel Ekezie, Ezeigbo Sempe-ghana Celebrates 10th Year New Yam Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.