Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' (26054 Views)

Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by superCleanworks(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2023
Uniquewise:

What you wish for a man that does not even know of your existence, may it happen to you... Please, say Amen!

Some people were killed in church on a Sunday last year. till today What did your Amen do to the killers?
40 people died in plateau today. Amen saved them or Amen will catch the killers?
What is Amen?
Put your Amen in your mother's ass.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by lexy2014: 7:06pm On May 17, 2023
gbishman:
Come on the Royals. should for once be innovative in coming up with brilliant ideas If they wanna take out poor Harry.
Why repeat same strategy for Diana?
Harry stay strong and be true to your conviction.
We love you

How do you know that the royals are responsible for paparazzi chasing harry I'm America?

What is Harry's conviction?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by wildikeman(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
And so?
What is our business with them?
Do they know what we are passing through with this regime?

Give us News update that concern us instead of wetin no concern us

You could just easily have passed the thread you know.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Oscarchims: 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
superCleanworks:

the annoying part is the book. what was the aim and purpose?
if he had wanted the world to know all his family dirty laundry then he could have done it on a website and made it public so everyone can go there and read it FOR FREE. but he wrote the book and was selling it. TO MAKE MONEY from his self inflicted misery? That guy deserves to sit in a wheel chair.
Some people don't value what they have... Let him still forfeit his wealth and see if Meghan won't jakpa

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by slimmax: 7:55pm On May 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:

This bet guy, is he genuine?
All of them na scammers , one babe dey facebook
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Westerhoffe(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Very genuine. More than 50 Nairalanders have won $1m each through him. grin

Chai!
This your sarcasm can lead someone to Hell straight!
embarassed
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Quintopia: 8:05pm On May 17, 2023
ecolime:
Lets blame the Royal family as usual.
Bodyguard for the “royal family”. Do you even know how many of your forbears were slaughtered or had their lives destroyed by this thieving family’s troops? Ignorant stupid slave worshipping a family who consider even their own ‘subjects’ inferior commoners, talk less of an African like you.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Westerhoffe(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2023
slimmax:

All of them na scammers , one babe dey facebook

OK.
Why then ain't the Mods doing something about them?
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Quintopia: 8:11pm On May 17, 2023
Oscarchims:

Some people don't value what they have... Let him still forfeit his wealth and see if Meghan won't jakpa
You are a fcking dunce. So he should have sacrificed his happiness because of money and power and ‘royalty’. The way you people reason shows why Nigeria is in this state. Your morals are in the gutter and your ONLY god is money.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by descarado: 8:54pm On May 17, 2023
dominique:
I won't be surprised if that attention obsessed sociopath called Meagan Markle staged this. Seeing how low their popularity has dipped, she had to take extreme measures to make news again. Harry don enter one chance with this psychopath he married
If you know the duo very well, then be rest assured it was staged. This has been their way since they came to public limelight.

The British were managing them before but after the coronation, hatred quadrupled.

The only thing that will placate them is Harry becoming heir apparent in place of Williams which is impossible. We are waiting for his second book.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by EmekaMD(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2023
Comments here shows ignorance about celebrities and paparazzis.

No one likes their privacies invaded and published for the whole world to see.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by aalangel(f): 9:15pm On May 17, 2023
Evil royalty at work. Nonsense people.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Oscarchims: 9:17pm On May 17, 2023
Quintopia:
You are a fcking dunce. So he should have sacrificed his happiness because of money and power and ‘royalty’. The way you people reason shows why Nigeria is in this state. Your morals are in the gutter and your ONLY god is money.
Stop being rude niggar... Be civil
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Aurelius1(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2023
Felabrity:
They want end the guy like they end his mother?
Same paparazzi shiit
He wanted to end himself. His elder brother has managed to keep his affairs private while the idiot allowed himself to be led astray by a woman who is fast approaching menopause.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Merisbankie(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2023
superCleanworks:

they know it is paparazzi so why were they running?
Harry deserves a cold and lonely death. Not a celebrity death.
You are wishing someone greater than your generations death haba demented mad fool
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by superCleanworks(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2023
Merisbankie:

You are wishing someone greater than your generations death haba demented mad fool

greater? how? please explain.
my grandmother didn't steal the wealth of any nation, yet i can buy a car for you tomorrow morning.
greater? Harry na small pikin.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by superCleanworks(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2023
Oscarchims:

even without Meg, he is a crayfish.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by tabaralph: 10:56pm On May 17, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

The exact way the mother was killed years back
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by greggng: 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
I am just being curious..are those chasing them assassins ? I thought they just wanted to take pix of them...what is wrong in that...is it better to have an accident than to allow people take my pix?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Oscarchims: 11:39pm On May 17, 2023
Quintopia:
Idealistic but you are far from reality...

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by gare(f): 5:33am On May 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Why are they running or what are they hiding, paparazzi wants a picture pose and be snapped so you can move on with your life, I really don't understand these celebrities.

Don't run away from them it would not take more a minute pose take as much as you want and leave me be.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Kunlemajor: 8:14am On May 18, 2023
Ok...
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Loisemm2(f): 8:35am On May 18, 2023
ORAFA:
Why are they running?
I tire oh. Would paparrazi drag them out of their cars if they meet them? I think Harry and Meghan just want to be dramatic with this one jor. grin

Princess Diana, His mother, was running probably because She was with her black boyfriend after her split from her husband.
These ones are legally married so why are they running? Drama prince and wife. tongue
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Loisemm2(f): 8:54am On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:
Why should you take the advice of a woman who advises you to leave your royal heritage and damn your birth family? Thats who you are. Its not only about money and power. Its about where you came from.

If Meghan had issues with racism in the royal household, She would have tried to handle it with wisdom. A wise woman sometimes stoops to conquer. In most oyibo countries, even in that America where she came from and ran back to, there's racism even if its not up to Britain's own.
Most blacks experience this not only in Royal households. Even in Nigeria here, we battle with tribalism and segregation.
So tell me, as a new Wife, should she not be trying to integrate into the family and help create more unity/love till She is fully accepted?
Instead, She is doing the opposite undecided . Its She and unfortunately Harry too, that will cry and lose more eventually. Its not everything that is fight fight or gragra.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by ORAFA(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2023
I tire ohhhh. They should have just stopped and said hi and moved on. Their security details sef no sharp. Just stop, ask the journalists to gather on one side for a short Q&A session. As soon as they bring out their devices to setup, just zoom off.
But because they're looking for Hollywood roles na, they want to act like Stunts men and women.
Weldon Harry. You run from your Papa house you still go dey run for another man house.

Loisemm2:

I tire oh. Would paparrazi drag them out of their cars if they meet them? I think Harry and Meghan just want to be dramatic with this one jor. grin

Princess Diana, His mother, was running probably because She was with her black boyfriend after her split from her husband.
These ones are legally married so why are they running? Drama prince and wife. tongue
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by skukimania(f): 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Codedrock:
I bet they both will love this headline... Attention seeking couple..... "Paparazzi about to Kill Prince Harry like they killed his mother"

That evil plan no go ever work!
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by skukimania(f): 3:11pm On May 19, 2023
gbishman:
Come on the Royals. should for once be innovative in coming up with brilliant ideas If they wanna take out poor Harry.
Why repeat same strategy for Diana?
Harry stay strong and be true to your conviction.
We love you

Yes oo! We do love him and he will always prevail over any evil plans.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by skukimania(f): 3:15pm On May 19, 2023
Uniquewise:

What you wish for a man that does not even know of your existence, may it happen to you... Please, say Amen!

My dear, I don’t understand that level of hate for someone they haven’t had any form of encounter with.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by Merisbankie(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

greater? how? please explain.
my grandmother didn't steal the wealth of any nation, yet i can buy a car for you tomorrow morning.
greater? Harry na small pikin.

You buy car for me 😂😂😂
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by superCleanworks(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2023
Merisbankie:

You buy car for me 😂😂😂

I ask again. HOW IS HARRY greater than me? how? please explain.
my grandmother didn't steal the wealth of any nation, yet i can buy 2 CARS for you tomorrow morning. no be by chase bank logo.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by dominique(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2023
descarado:

If you know the duo very well, then be rest assured it was staged. This has been their way since they came to public limelight.

The British were managing them before but after the coronation, hatred quadrupled.

The only thing that will placate them is Harry becoming heir apparent in place of Williams which is impossible. We are waiting for his second book.

The mayor of Newyork and cab driver have come out to bust their lies. It is virtually impossible to be involved in a 2 hour chase on extremely busy roads in Newyork without causing a multi vehicle accident. What they did was tell the cab driver go round the block multiple times till they decided the coast was clear. There was nothing like a "near catastrophic" high speed pursuit they claimed. Those two depend on attention as if their lives depend on it and I'm sure it's Megan controlling Harry like a puppet. How they went from beloved royals to objects of ridicule needs to be studied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUF03r2hMuU
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' by descarado: 5:39pm On May 20, 2023
dominique:

The mayor of Newyork and cab driver have come out to bust their lies. It is virtually impossible to be involved in a 2 hour chase on extremely busy roads in Newyork without causing a multi vehicle accident. What they did was tell the cab driver go round the block multiple times till they decided the coast was clear. There was nothing like a "near catastrophic" high speed pursuit they claimed. Those two depend on attention as if their lives depend on it and I'm sure it's Megan controlling Harry like a puppet. How they went from beloved royals to objects of ridicule needs to be studied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUF03r2hMuU
Not surprised. Americans will soon vomit them out like the British.
Harry and Megan are actually alike in character. Just that Harry needed a little push and Megan was there to give her graceful hand for free grin.

If you see how the late queen cherished and mothered this selfish boy, despite all his shenanigans, you will never pity him.
Over spoilt boy. My annoyance is with the boy not Megan. She is just behaving like an average American.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.