Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. (5400 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by online4business: 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
Sounds like Myocardial infarction. May your friend rest in peace šŸ˜Ÿ

Effects of the COVID shot ona never anything sudden death on the rise

Rip to your friend

If you've very wise and have taken the shot good luck ooo
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Staphylococcus: 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
wunmi590:

May his soul rest in peace...

That's why is always good to pray šŸ™ before you sleep.

But even at then, as a believed man, I still feel everybody that God created has their appointed time ā²ļø, I do tell people that, if God didn't approve of me to die, I can't and if I die, it is time...

I've seen people who was roasted in fire šŸ”„ and they are still alive and some just jumped from their stair case and they died....

My sincere condolences once more...

So people have health issues because they donā€™t pray?

You people will ignore critical thinking and root cause investigation, and jump straight to spirituality.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
online4business:

Effects of the COVID shot ona never anything sudden death on the rise

Rip to your friend

If you've very wise and have taken the shot good luck ooo

Please donā€™t quote me with ignorant nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by online4business: 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:

Please donā€™t quote me with ignorant nonsense
Turn out you're the ignorant one.

Smell the coffee more people will die for being foolish.

Americans are dropping and you wise one think it's natural like pastor here are saying it's spiritual.

As e be say you wise well we'll make I drop text message.

You'll be flat out derelict in your responsibility to your health to sit your ass down and listen.

If you didn't well nobody can help wise people

https://video.genyt.net/hx3k725PV5Y

Make ona continue being ignorant after all ignorance is bliss.

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by GloriousGbola: 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
Sounds like Myocardial infarction. May your friend rest in peace šŸ˜Ÿ

Unfortunately we don't do autopsies here. So we leave this one to the notorious village people

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On May 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Unfortunately we don't do autopsies here. So we leave this one to the notorious village people
village people have suffered embarassed
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Tallesty1(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2023
wunmi590:

God bless you my sister, this is what I keep telling people, the God that created someone even before the person was born already knows everything about the person...

Somebody can't just carry gun and kill himself, if God didn't approve of it, alot of people have been roasted by fire and they are still alive, but example of the yoruba actor that died of recent, who just slipped and feel from his bathroom, died...

So our existence has been written by God, I'm a believer of God....
This type of thinking is dangerous
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by finallybusy: 6:45pm On May 18, 2023
The good thing is he died a peaceful death. Iā€™m guessing a heart attack. Living in Nigeria doomed him.

That he looked healthy didnā€™t mean he was. Many people are quarter to go. A punch is all it takes to send them to their graves. Can you see high blood pressure, early signs of cancer or heart failure in a person?

ā€œSpiritual attacksā€ is an explanation the illiterate jump to. Nigeria completely failed its citizens education-wise.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by seetomorrow: 7:36pm On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:

He was very healthy. A nurse in Canada. He and his wife just came back from Nigeria two weeks ago after attending a wedding.

Oh now i see where the problem is coming from. Did you say came back from Nigeria 2 weeks ago?

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:43pm On May 18, 2023
oo
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

He died in Canada.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by doggedfighter(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2023
finallybusy:
The good thing is he died a peaceful death. Iā€™m guessing a heart attack. Living in Nigeria doomed him.

That he looked healthy didnā€™t mean he was. Many people are quarter to go. A punch is all it takes to send them to their graves. Can you see high blood pressure, early signs of cancer or heart failure in a person?

ā€œSpiritual attacksā€ are an explanation the illiterate jump to. Nigeria completely failed its citizens education-wise.

Died in Canada
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by finallybusy: 8:51pm On May 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

Died in Canada
Unfortunately, there was no one to perform CPR on him at the time. Iā€™m sure, like most Nigerians, he believed only the sick needed medical checkups. We can be very ignorant despite passing for well educated.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by TheBTCinvestor: 10:17pm On May 18, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to your friends family.
That is very likely a spiritual attack.
Many have died through slap and gunshot in the dream.
Many have died by spiritual arrow.

That is why you need to be consciously fortified with whole armour of God and know and understand who you are God, and what you need to do when you sense and unfriendly feeling or arrow.

That is why you need to be spiritual. To be Carnal is to be dead.

Your mumu never do?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by AngelicBeing: 11:16pm On May 18, 2023
Aladdin1:
The spiritual controls the physical.the guy died from a strange spiritual arrow fired from an evil altar.only those who understands spiritual things can understand.what a strange spiritual arrow is.those who dont know would say nonsense.but ignorance does not make anyone immune to spiritual arrows attack.
cool
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 19, 2023
Carcholce:
Offense taken. angry
I hope you please come back to tell us what actually killed your friend so we can free the village people abeg! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
I take God beg you. Please, find a form of employment.
What makes you think I am in the same shoes as you? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
Marvyx:
ā–  Would have loved to enlighten you more but ermmm.. I know better than to continue a convo with you. Have a wonderful day.
I am glad you are at least aware that your idea of enlightenment is bullsheet to me. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by finallybusy: 5:20pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What makes you think I am in the same shoes as you? undecided
Weā€™re not. Youā€™re in worse. Eighty-something thousand comments when them no dey pay you. Tufia!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
Weā€™re not. Youā€™re in worse. Eighty-something thousand comments when them no dey pay you. Tufia!
And you who installed yourself a monitoring spirit over me and my activities, you fancy yourself better than me, right? YIKES! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by finallybusy: 5:48pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And you who installed yourself a monitoring spirit over me and my activities, you fancy yourself better than me, right? YIKES! undecided
Move one side with your hackneyed responses.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
Move one side with your hackneyed responses.
They are yet you seem obsessed with them and my person? Yikes! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They are yet you seem obsessed with them and my person? Yikes! undecided
ā€œLife is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.ā€
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2023
What was the result of the autopsy?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by CloudTrees(f): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
ā€œLife is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.ā€
lol
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
It may be too short for you to do that but apparently not for me! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It may be too short for you to do that but apparently not for me! undecided
Iā€™m always here to remind you that wasting your life is not a wise option.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Iā€™m always here to remind you that wasting your life is not a wise option.
Again..... It may not be a wise option for your too-short life however, that does not apply to my life. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again..... It may not be a wise option for your too-short life however, that does not apply to my life. undecided

This is one argument you will not win. At worst, itā€™ll devolve into a flame war.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Day169: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
mrsage:
Maybe a sudden heart attack or cardiac arrest
I'm comparing your comment with that of the poster who queried Staphylococcus and I can tell you're both of different backgrounds, mindsets and exposures! cheesy
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
ā€œLife is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.
So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
To slap your shiny bald head dey hungry me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! / Hello / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.