Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. (5403 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Fisiryorh(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2023
olasaad:

This is the kind of death I like and always pray for. I don't want to disturb anyone.

Yes but, pray it come at old age and never while you young...

Blessings..

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 10:27am On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:
■ It wasn’t an internal pain. None of that. Imagine someone used a pen to stab you but no physical injury. The pain was only on the surface and not internal, it lasted few hours only.

My mental state of health at the time? I was very fine. I even celebrated a great feat couple of days before the incident. I was still in the mood of the celebration because I was sleeping comfortably in the celebrated. Or can over overexcitement cause that?
I know what you mean. I remember episodes of similar pains, with the skin around the site where the pain was experienced sore for days after even with no sign of physical trauma. undecided

In my case, it had always been of mental/neurological origins. So, yeah! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by olasaad(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2023
Fisiryorh:

Yes but, pray it come at old age and never while you young...

Blessings..

It has been written so I don't needs to pray about it. And moreover old age also comes with lots of sacrifice.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Marvyx(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2023
wunmi590:
But even at then, as a believed man, I still feel everybody that God created has their appointed time ⏲️, I do tell people that, if God didn't approve of me to die, I can't and if I die, it is time...

The ways of the spirit are complicated. The heavens is God's throne but the earth He has given to the sons of men. Spirits and even men influence the will of God. If God hasn't permitted you to die but you take a gun and shoot at your head, you'll die. If you overspeed on a busy highway and you get into an accident, you'll die no dispute.

So think again.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 10:57am On May 18, 2023
Marvyx:
The ways of the spirit are complicated. The heavens is God's throne but the earth He has given to the sons of men. ■ Spirits and even men influence the will of God.
■ If God hasn't permitted you to die but you take a gun and shoot at your head, you'll die. If you overspeed on a busy highway and you get into an accident, you'll die no dispute.

So think again.
The ways of God are not complicated at all. undecided

2. God's Will/Contract refers to God's Law and it is everlasting. There is no such thing as spirits and men influencing His Will.

3. Go to rehabilitation hospitals to see the many people who did that living on, some for many years, in a coma like state. undecided

God does not need give you permission to die since death is guaranteed you and will happen when It will happen. We are all convicts waiting for the day of our execution. It is only those who become righteous during the wait that get special treatment from God.. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by wunmi590(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2023
Marvyx:

The ways of the spirit are complicated. The heavens is God's throne but the earth He has given to the sons of men. Spirits and even men influence the will of God. If God hasn't permitted you to die but you take a gun and shoot at your head, you'll die. If you overspeed on a busy highway and you get into an accident, you'll die no dispute.

So think again.

Ecclestiates 3:1-6

There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven— A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up. A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance. A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing. A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away.

Nothing will happen to you if God didn't approve of it, before you are created He already know dee, so he knows what will happen to you next, and when a person carried a gun 🔫 and shot himself, it has been established that, that's how he will end his life according to how he was created...

This cause for no debate, I'm done sir

Have a nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Marvyx(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The ways of God are not complicated at all. undecided

2. God's Will/Contract refers to God's Law and it is everlasting. There is no such thing as spirits and men influencing His Will.

3. Go to rehabilitation hospitals to see the many people who did that living on, some for many years, in a coma like state. undecided

God does not need give you permission to die since death is guaranteed you and will happen when It will happen. We are all convicts waiting for the day of our execution. It is only those who become righteous during the wait that get special treatment from God.. undecided

Would have loved to enlighten you more but ermmm.. I know better than to continue a convo with you. Have a wonderful day.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 11:03am On May 18, 2023
wunmi590:
■ Nothing will happen to you if God didn't approve of it, before you are created He already know dee, so he knows what will happen to you next, and when a person carried a gun 🔫 and shot himself, it has been established that, that's how he will end his life acceding to how he was created...

Have a nice day
God already pre-approved it all from Genesis 3 vs 19 -22? So there is no need constantly thinking God has yet to approve it. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by wunmi590(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2023
olasaad:

It has been written so I don't needs to pray about it. And moreover old age also comes with lots of sacrifice.

God bless you my sister, this is what I keep telling people, the God that created someone even before the person was born already knows everything about the person...

Somebody can't just carry gun and kill himself, if God didn't approve of it, alot of people have been roasted by fire and they are still alive, but example of the yoruba actor that died of recent, who just slipped and feel from his bathroom, died...

So our existence has been written by God, I'm a believer of God....

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Marvyx(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2023
wunmi590:

Ecclestiates 3:1-6

There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven— A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up. A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance. A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing. A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away.

Nothing will happen to you if God didn't approve of it, before you are created He already know dee, so he knows what will happen to you next, and when a person carried a gun 🔫 and shot himself, it has been established that, that's how he will end his life acceding to how he was created...

Have a nice day

Going with this your analogy, we can say that it was God that approved for Adam to disobey Him and plunge mankind into the pain that we're all passing through. Going by your analogy, you're saying that God also approved for those that are in hell today to be there.

There's something God has written concerning us, but you can decide to go against it and God Himself will respect your will.

If you say God knows what will happen, I'll agree with you. These things are more complicated than we think.

But by all means, let's not derail the thread. Have a wonderful day too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by jamesversion: 11:55am On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:
He and his wife were in bed sleeping when he screamed out loud that something has pierced his chest. He died immediately. People are saying it’s a spiritual attack.

In 2020 during the covid, I was in bed sleeping when something pierced my rib on the left side, I shouted and jumped up immediately, the spot where I got pierced was hurting so bad till the morning. When the news about my late friend got to us just now, I narrated my own experience to a group of friends that were present, I was told I was very lucky to have survived it.

Has anyone heard or experienced such before?

Mods, please do not move to front page.

No offence, but what becomes of his wife?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by finallybusy: 12:42pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no such thing as a spiritual attack. Ask for your friend's medical records, or make una contribute money to get him an autopsy to find out the cause of death abeg! undecided

2. Go get your side checked abeg! There are some pains that somehow present themselves in similar manner. undecided
I take God beg you. Please, find a form of employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 12:56pm On May 18, 2023
jamesversion:

No offence, but what becomes of his wife?

Offense taken. angry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:

How did you know he was healthy?

You think looking good and physically fit translates to good health?

Like I said, go for an autopsy! You cannot just be making assumptions without professional investigation.

Autopsy results can be inaccurate or too generic to draw any sensible or meaningful conclusion. Even the living sometimes get incorrect or spurious diagnosis.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Aladdin1(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical.the guy died from a strange spiritual arrow fired from an evil altar.only those who understands spiritual things can understand.what a strange spiritual arrow is.those who dont know would say nonsense.but ignorance does not make anyone immune to spiritual arrows attack.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Octopusssy(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2023
player007:

Heard a similar story of someone just days ago who died a similar way.
Someone who had fair skin turned black before morning.
I pity anyone who says spiritual attacks are not real
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On May 18, 2023
player007:
■ Heard a similar story of someone just days ago who died a similar way.
Someone who had fair skin turned black before morning.
Faith skinned but turned black? What killed him? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Staphylococcus: 1:15pm On May 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Autopsy results can be inaccurate or too generic to draw any sensible or meaningful conclusion. Even the living sometimes get incorrect or spurious diagnosis.

Definitely a quack pathologist.

A competent pathologist will alway get to the root cause. At worst case scenario, it will take time to determine root cause.

Same autopsy’s are used for forensic cases, how much more to just determine root cause of death.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by wisdomkid: 1:18pm On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:

He was very healthy. A nurse in Canada. He and his wife just came back from Nigeria two weeks ago after attending a wedding.

Everything is carefully pointing to spiritual attack. Anything else the woke generation wants to say, it's their right too.
But a Nurse, doing well in Canada and coming back obviously with money and prestige?

He was spiritually attacked.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by ahnie: 1:23pm On May 18, 2023
Truth's young people are dying anyhow lately.
Maybe spiritual or prolonged health related diseases.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by juman(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2023
mrsage:
Maybe a sudden heart attack or cardiac arrest

You actually maybe right.
It seems the pain in the heart caused the dreaming of piercing in the chest.

Can be compared to if one has fever, one maybe having bad dream like fighting in a war or chase by animals.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by AfahaAbia(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:
He and his wife were in bed sleeping when he screamed out loud that something has pierced his chest. He died immediately. People are saying it’s a spiritual attack.

In 2020 during the covid, I was in bed sleeping when something pierced my rib on the left side, I shouted and jumped up immediately, the spot where I got pierced was hurting so bad till the morning. When the news about my late friend got to us just now, I narrated my own experience to a group of friends that were present, I was told I was very lucky to have survived it.

Has anyone heard or experienced such before?

Mods, please do not move to front page.

Go and find out. He probably took the COVID 19 vaccine. I have told people never to take that vaccine. Alot of young mobile people are dieing suddenly
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by gabriel88(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2023
Bros, the fact remains that your friend was killed. Forget all the bullshit people are talking there. There is more to spiritual encounters than all what kids are saying.
When they say kill them before they kill you people will be saying this and that. It is when you are alive that you have the brains and faculties to reason.

I've been there before, it is only when you survived it that you will appreciate life.

Run to any MFM around you and pray fire prayers and stay there. No care what people May say ooo.
Survive first. May God help us all.

PS: Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

We have been so deceived to think everything is normal.
Let me stop here.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2023
That's horrible. If he's not in Nigeria, an autopsy will be done to reveal the cause of death. May his soul rest in peace. My condolences to his wife
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by ghettochild4u(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:

He was very healthy. A nurse in Canada. He and his wife just came back from Nigeria two weeks ago after attending a wedding.
It's definitely an attack..
Na problem to come house again..
This life
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by ghettochild4u(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did you experience the pain again after that one time? undecided

Also, recall your mental state at the time the pain happened. That could be another clue as to the origin. I mean psychogenic pain is nothing new, and they are real. undecided
People like u no sha wan believe the spiritual exists.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by ghettochild4u(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2023
astonished:
We are spiritually stronger than each other,

Some people have very strong spirit and not just anyhow spiritual attach can hurt them or have an impact in them, that's why you survive your own,

Human being are spirit, the body is just carrier of our spirit, hence we can be hunted spiritually
Yes u r right. To the one who don't want to believe in the spiritual..
Una no go see spiritual matter ooo.
Some of us as kids.. our parents or grannies don put some incisions(ajesara) on us... or we must have been given concortion(aseja) and na some of this things dey work against wicked spiritual attacks
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On May 18, 2023
ghettochild4u:
■ People like u no sha wan believe the spiritual exists.
oh, I do believe that spirits exist, after all, I am possessed by one by virtue of being born-again. (Yes, to be born-again is to be possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life - John 3 vs 1-21.) It is through my daily experience with Him that I have come to learn that there is no such thing as "spiritual" attacks... those are from movies and stories. Everything interaction between a spirit and a body can be traced to the physical hence why it is best to do an autopsy rather than chuck it up to spiritual mumbo-jumbo. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Pootle: 3:24pm On May 18, 2023
sleeping during a night devotion as a kid i got a dirty hot slap i jump up but to my surprise my entire famz where sitting at the dinning staring at me with shock and asking what was wrong with me i said nothing but that slap still feel fresh in my mind ever since
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by sharpwriter(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
Pootle:
sleeping during a night devotion as a kid i got a dirty hot slap i jump up but to my surprise my entire famz where sitting at the dinning staring at me with shock and asking what was wrong with me i said nothing but that slap still feel fresh in my mind ever since
Igbaju oloyi àwọn àgbà wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by PapaNnamdi: 4:32pm On May 18, 2023
olasaad:

This is the kind of death I like and always pray for. I don't want to disturb anyone.

I swear,
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Staphylococcus: 4:39pm On May 18, 2023
Nollywood has corrupted the minds of many. Anything that happens to them becomes spiritual attack!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think Something Is Wrong With Me / I Don't Know What To Do In This My Marriage Situation / The Essence Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.