Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury (5801 Views)

Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly / Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open / The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by clockwisereport: 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:

We encourage fraud and happen to be No 1 in the entire black race, and too 5 in the world

We dey talk better thing, no be fraud
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by Staphylococcus: 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
clockwisereport:

We dey talk better thing, no be fraud

No better thing.

Outside fraud, we don’t promote anything.
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by Rybnyk(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
A legend in the game
Its just unfortunate that Djokovic is breathing down his neck and wouldnt even allow him enjoy his goat status at all since Novak already surpassed him even in his active years...How much more when he's gone

But then, He'll remain a Tennis Great

Surpassed him in what way? They bot have 22 GrandSlam titles. And it is funny to think Djokivic will have a free reign when Nadal retires. Novak lost to Lajovic in one Serbian tournament in April,Musetti knocked him out in the Monte Carlo masters this year. He lost to Holger Rune in the Rome masters yesterday. All the young, ambitious players like Medvedev,Zverev,Alcaraz and co will not sleep and look. There are more problems than Nadal for Djokovic in the ATP.

2 Likes

Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by LORDKing001: 5:58pm On May 18, 2023
clockwisereport:
Nadal

Federer

Djokovic

Andy Murray

Na these people get tennis
Remove Andy Murray
And replace young kid alcaraz

1 Like

Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by Lorddominic(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2023
uglodoh:
Age is telling on Nadal, he needs to retire. Goodbye to one of the GOATs . Now Djokovic has no tough opponent.

Carlos Alcaraz, Norrie Cameron, Danil Medvedev, Andrey Rublev and Alex Zverev are next real deal in tennis. Ensure u save their names cos one of those dudes will be going home with the French open crown...and probably, Wimbledon and US open later on
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by Lorddominic(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2023
Rybnyk:

Surpassed him in what way? They bot have 22 GrandSlam titles. And it is funny to think Djokivic will have a free reign when Nadal retires. Novak lost to Lajovic in one Serbian tournament in April,Musetti knocked him out in the Monte Carlo masters this year. He lost to Holger Rune in the Rome masters yesterday. All the young, ambitious players like Medvedev,Zverev,Alcaraz and co will not sleep and look. There are more problems than Nadal for Djokovic in the ATP.

....also add Andrey Rublev and Norrie Cameron to dat list
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by owolabi5: 6:07pm On May 18, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by ogbe88(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2023
Rybnyk:

Don't mind him, Nadal is better than Djokovic.
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by Ijaya123: 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
clockwisereport:
Nadal

Federer

Djokovic

Andy Murray

What is Andy Murray doing on that list?

clockwisereport:

Murray na number 4

Murray isn't fit to be on that list. Each of those other guys has at least 20 Grand Slam each to their names.

How many does Murray have and who ranked him No 4?
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by clockwisereport: 6:32pm On May 18, 2023
Ijaya123:

What is Andy Murray doing on that list?

Murray na number 4
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by tesppidd: 7:03pm On May 18, 2023
This only means Djokovic will surpass him with Grandslams.
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by tesppidd: 7:05pm On May 18, 2023
Lorddominic:

Carlos Alcaraz, Norrie Cameron, Danil Medvedev, Andrey Rublev and Alex Zverev are next real deal in tennis. Ensure u save their names cos one of those dudes will be going home with the French open crown...and probably, Wimbledon and US open later on
Yea but I believe Djokovic can still nick at least 2 more Grandslams before these young bloods retire him.

2 Likes

Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by wman(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
post=123217324:
All the very best for the future CHAMP πŸ† πŸ’ͺ πŸ‘

Future champ? Which future champ?

You guys just say anything.
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by EmmaLege: 7:18pm On May 18, 2023
πŸ™πŸ»πŸͺ‚
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by DorianD(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2023
uglodoh:
Age is telling on Nadal, he needs to retire. Goodbye to one of the GOATs . Now Djokovic has no tough opponent.
Alcatraz, Rune Holger aren't tough oppositions?
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by viktor88: 7:49pm On May 18, 2023
Rybnyk:

Let them do the same to Novak in grand glams and I would take them serious. Those young guns lack consistency.
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by uglodoh(f): 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
DorianD:

Alcatraz, Rune Holger aren't tough oppositions?
Not like when Djokovic was giving Federer and Nadal
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by kiddkash(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
A legend in the game
Its just unfortunate that Djokovic is breathing down his neck and wouldnt even allow him enjoy his goat status at all since Novak already surpassed him even in his active years...How much more when he's gone

You are outdated. The hottest right now is Carlos Alcaraz, Alex Zverev, Rublev

1 Like

Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by lordprogress: 8:52pm On May 18, 2023
The Roland garros goat you will missed king of clay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by blacksam01: 11:00pm On May 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
A legend in the game

dont b worried..djokovic cant win anymore..these bois on tour are fearless..Rune,sinner, Alcarez and medvedev...they wont allow hi a single slam anymore
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by lhurd: 5:31am On May 19, 2023
uglodoh:
tsitsipas is seriously coming o..
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by tremilatre(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2023
clockwisereport:
Nadal

Federer

Djokovic

Andy Murray

In you have Andy Murray in the conversation as a tennis great, then you prolly hadn't watched tennis in the era of PeteSampras & Andre Agassi and if you go a little way back, Ivan Lendly and Jimmy Connors grin
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by ViceGovernor: 1:17pm On May 19, 2023
DevilsEqual:
A legend in the game

True he's definitely among the GOATs.

Carlos Alcaraz is being tipped to win this year's French open ahead of Novak djokovic 😏...do you see Novak losing the tournament sir?
Re: 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury by ViceGovernor: 1:19pm On May 19, 2023
kiddkash:

You are outdated. The hottest right now is Carlos Alcaraz, Alex Zverev, Rublev

Even the bookies agree with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe / In Need Of Very Good Sport Betting Prediction Sites / Virtual Football Tipster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.