Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229667 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Respray and oven bake your car with us today. Call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Afternoon guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tgif, wishing you guys a great weekend ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Frontal view of the 1964 morris minor we restored, it's being used in Kunle Afolayan's forth coming block buster movie titled : october1movie smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2013
Hello pastor kun,

Can I get an estimate for the cost of baking my mitsubuishi montero sport 2003? The body work is minimal and I would want u to retain the navy blue colour. The car was bought here last year.
https://www.nairaland.com/874091/2003-mitsubishi-montero-sport-quick#up

If your price is fine, you can pick up the ride tomorrow.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Hello pastor kun,

Can I get an estimate for the cost of baking my mitsubuishi montero sport 2003? The body work is minimal and I would want u to retain the navy blue colour. The car was bought here last year.
https://www.nairaland.com/874091/2003-mitsubishi-montero-sport-quick#up

If your price is fine, you can pick up the ride tomorrow.

Thanx for the inquiry, it would cost 70k to respray and bake your SUV inclusive of the minor body work. You can also reach me 08027338500 so we can discuss the details. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pristine white Gold Mercedes SLR cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Vintage 1971 model S class in Pristine condition available for sale for just 7 million Naira; call me on for more inquiries 08027338500.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish always guaranteed. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Morning guys, you can also follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2013
Pastor Kun: Before and after

hello pastor kun, nice job on here. i quoted an acura suv that had the matte black painting on it. i do not know if yours was the wrap or the paint itself. it actually did look like the wrap.... i have a volkswagen MK 3 and il like to repaint a few parts of te car with same factory paint. like the front and back bumpers due to minor scrarches, then the boot door was not painted properly. the colour seems to be off and also the lower part of the 4doors seem to be rusting a bit, need to work on that and repaint, the front fender has a small dent close to the headlamp, its nothing major, i just want the vehicle in pristine condition always. can u imaginately give a cost estimate for all i mentioned?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2013
redcliff:

hello pastor kun, nice job on here. i quoted an acura suv that had the matte black painting on it. i do not know if yours was the wrap or the paint itself. it actually did look like the wrap.... i have a volkswagen MK 3 and il like to repaint a few parts of te car with same factory paint. like the front and back bumpers due to minor scrarches, then the boot door was not painted properly. the colour seems to be off and also the lower part of the 4doors seem to be rusting a bit, need to work on that and repaint, the front fender has a small dent close to the headlamp, its nothing major, i just want the vehicle in pristine condition always. can u imaginately give a cost estimate for all i mentioned?

Given all you mentioned I would have loved to physically see the car to asses it properly but in the absence of that, I reckon everything you want done should cost about 40k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Given all you mentioned I would have loved to physically see the car to asses it properly but in the absence of that, I reckon everything you want done should cost about 40k. Thanx

i doubt it would cost up to that. i would bring it to your office when i have the chance to. nothing major i must say.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
redcliff:

i doubt it would cost up to that. i would bring it to your office when i have the chance to. nothing major i must say.

Ok I would look forward to seeing you so we can do a proper assessment.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by redcliff: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Ok I would look forward to seeing you so we can do a proper assessment.

Please can you paste your address here and give me directions coming from Ojota? i Would be there on monday hoopefully.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
@PristineAutos2: We also do customized paint Jobs with high gloss mirror finish; call 08027338500 for more details
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
redcliff:

Please can you paste your address here and give me directions coming from Ojota? i Would be there on monday hoopefully.

My address is plot 33 ojota mechanic village. Entrance to street is by motorways plaza adjacent to 7up. But it's better to call me when coming so I can give you clearer descriptions.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Happy weekend guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by afope: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls how much will u paint a Prado 2007 model. The car is black and still want to retain the black colour.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
afope: Pls how much will u paint a Prado 2007 model. The car is black and still want to retain the black colour.

Thanx for the inquiry, it would cost 70k. Price is inclusive of bodyworks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2013
Good morning guys, have a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day guys smiley

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Classic 1964 model morris minor restored by www.pristineautosng.com on location during the shooting of the october1movie. cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wishing you guys a blissful weekend ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by CherryBZB(f): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2013
YOKI BRAND Spray Booth offers a space for professional spraying for workers in garage,we sold a lot of booths to Lagos,if any one need,plz contact us:

Cherry YOKI
Sales Manager
Guangzhou YOKI Machinery Manufacturing Co,. LtdSkype:yoki-spraybooth
Moblie: +86 -13066349312
http://www.yoki-spraybooth.com

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by CherryBZB(f): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Kun: For those who are interested in re-spraying and baking their vehicles to achieve that premium quality factory grade finish, I would like to introduce our company; Pristine Automobile Body Shop to you. You can call me on 08027338500 or email deluxefinishings@hotmail.com . Below is a picture of our ultra modern spraybooth/ oven
Our webiste is www.pristineautomobiles.com.ng.com You can also join us on our facebook via the following http://www.facebook.com/#!/Pristinepaintjobs. We look forawrd to hearing from you. smiley
You can also follow us on twitter; Pristine auto paints @pristineAutos2

Dear Sir,

good day^^

Cherry here,sales manager from Guangzhou YOKI Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd,

i saw the pic,it is a nice spray booth,hope ur business becomes better and better,when u expand business,we could offer spray booth for u,we sold a lot of booths to Lagos already,if u need any tools or components for spray booth,plz do not hesitate to contact us^^

Cherry YOKI
Sales Manager
Guangzhou YOKI Machinery Manufacturing Co,. Ltd
Email:spraybooth@msn.cn

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cherry BZB:

Dear Sir,

good day^^

Cherry here,sales manager from Guangzhou YOKI Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd,

i saw the pic,it is a nice spray booth,hope ur business becomes better and better,when u expand business,we could offer spray booth for u,we sold a lot of booths to Lagos already,if u need any tools or components for spray booth,plz do not hesitate to contact us^^

Cherry YOKI
Sales Manager
Guangzhou YOKI Machinery Manufacturing Co,. Ltd
Email:spraybooth@msn.cn

Thanx for your interest in our company, however we would need confirmation that the standard of your spray booth is up to EU specification before we can discuss business as we don't compromise on the quality of equipment we use.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tkaymuo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
pls how much will it cost me to oven-bake my camry tiny light ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.