Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (233172 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
Before

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
After

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Restored

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bong4(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
nice jobs, keep it up.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nissparts(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ok, thanks.
Is it that downward slope beside mobil?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
nissparts:

Ok, thanks.
Is it that downward slope beside mobil?

No it's not! My workshop is close to the former Lagos toll gate. My number is in my first post you could give me a call and I would give you the description if you want to come. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
@bong4
Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2011
For premium quality oven baked vehicle respraying at it's best, call 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
Give your car that brand new factory fresh look wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
Inquiries are welcome smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by papy4real: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2011
How long and how much would it cost me to respray my 2005 Toyota Matrix because i don't reside in Lagos and will just have to bring it down . The colour is Silver which i don't intend to change and it has little or no body work to be done on it. I i'm only respraying it cos i want it to look cleaner and sweeter, lolz. I will be expecting your response.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2011
papy4real:

How long and how much would it cost me to respray my 2005 Toyota Matrix because i don't reside in Lagos and will just have to bring it down . The colour is Silver which i don't intend to change and it has little or no body work to be done on it. I i'm only respraying it cos i want it to look cleaner and sweeter, lolz. I will be expecting your response.

Sorry I am just replying your post as I haven't been here in a while, it's normally difficult to give an estimate on a vehicle we haven't seen but our minimum charge is 80k assuming there are no issues. Charges could go as high as 150k depending on the scope of the work.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
The yuletide season / new year season is fast approaching, give your car that brand new look to celebrate the season. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
Freshly baked

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
Freshly baked 'discussion continues' belonging to a nairalander  cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2012
Happy new year guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2012
Before (The Porche cayene turbo; world's fastest production SUV)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2012
After a colour change cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2012
wink

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
Freshly baked wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Factory grade finish
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Flawless

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kemonline: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
Does anyone also spray powerbikes and what wud it cost me and ofcourse how long would it take?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2012
Yes we do spray Power bikes, cost would be subject to physical inspection.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
New look smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
Painstakingly perfect finish.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2012
Enquiries welcome, volume discounts available for car dealers smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2012
Nice....
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2012
micha3l: Nice....

Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Looking as good as new!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / Cars Under $1000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.