Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead (49242 Views)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by GreatAutos(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2023
You need to see this man drive to his house in his Rolls Royce on glover road ikoyi Lagos.

Pure white

So he don leave the car for who now

Person wey no know how much to service the car go inherit am

Since it’s like that try and search the way of the Lord and please Him

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by LugardD1: 2:56pm On May 19, 2023
RIP
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by ConfidentialDoc: 2:56pm On May 19, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Must they All die in London? No, they needn’t when our own hospitals are functioning optimally the way they should.

Vladimir Putin said Africa is a burial ground.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by yemex04(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Focusmind:

Most deaths of this caliber comes from the regular debilitating illnesses like - Diabetes, High/Low blood pressure, Cancer, Prostate, Multiple Organ failure, Cardiac arrest, Stroke and Dementia.

His death may likely be as a result of any or combination of the above. All my late uncles and relatives that have died in the last ten years were as a result of one or combination of the above mentioned illnesses

At 89 it also safe to say he died of old age related illness

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by easytig(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2023
In a country where 75 percent are living in abject poverty,Baba was cruising the latest rolls Royce,Baba really love luxury,that he wasn't a politician really made me respect him, at least nobody go say he loot public funds buy rolls Royce.but sha Africa na burial ground thru thru.died in England but will be buried in nigeria.his kids are all abroad living their best lives.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 3:24pm On May 19, 2023
RIP sir
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by ayandee: 3:34pm On May 19, 2023
He was a philanthropist, a compassionate man.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2023
sprints1:
Rosicrucian grin

Meaning??
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by bayoade(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2023
"Owo" Baba Oladipupo. May your soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On May 19, 2023
Party repete. Owambe with plenty to eat and drink fully loaded
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by finallybusy: 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
Goodbye, sir. Come back with bread.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by stolaonipekun: 5:17pm On May 19, 2023
Even doctor they die. cause is normal.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by TheGift: 5:28pm On May 19, 2023
Skyfornia:
The way people are dying this year..it's more than the deaths recorded during COVID. Whatever is causing these deaths, I pray in the Name of Jesus that the power is taking away and God's love and kindness rules over the earth. Amen.

Rest in peace to him...

He was an old and accomplished Man. It is appointed unto every one to die, and no one knows their day or time. But when it's time , it's time. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Pacesetter123(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2023
So na who go come get FCMB now?
Him pikin dem or......?
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Machinegun91(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2023
Money is not everything
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Kingbuhari(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2023
Useless bank... no wonder their mobile app is not opening since 2 weeks now... which bank can keep their customers waiting for 2 weeks... oga don chop my money die
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 19, 2023
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by MeineMutter: 7:52pm On May 19, 2023
He was alleged to be part of those bankers that made Naira lost its value.

They were alleged to be round-tripping dollar from CBN and selling in black markets. That’s where most of these big men made their money.

I remember in year 2000 when I went to Afribank head office in Lagos to buy dollar at N22 to USD1, all their ogas were calling in those Aboki Mallams to come and take their dollar bought cheaply at CBN but being sold at high prices then. One of the bankers even said they always had fictitious lists of names they used in buying from CBN.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by rummmy: 7:54pm On May 19, 2023
spagettiluv:
that means am not yoruba be that.
Or let say sanwo olu,AJ,tobi amusan,ade ogundoyin(proforce),abike dabiri,kunle somane(bet9ja) are not Yorubas.
Your foolishness is extra ordinary.
your suffering will continue grin
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by spagettiluv: 8:17pm On May 19, 2023
rummmy:
your suffering will continue grin
your suffering continues
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by OnonujuChrist(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2023
Chai! Some of his workers are going to be retrenched, especially his security entourage. In 2010, I worked in his office floor at Marina, FCMB plaza. He was well respected and very intelligent. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by sweetgala(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Why are Nigerian men dying like that this year.

Modified

He was old, may his soul rest in peace

Subomi Balogun is not a young man he must be in his 80s, he has grandkids I'd hazard even great grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by sharone21(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

RIP…

He was such a PHILANTHROPIST…
Building hospitals, giving scholarships, etc.

>

We thank God

Though wasn't generous previously despite being rich

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by akokaite(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2023
ATEAMS:
RiP sir ..

Regardless sm1 have cashed out big

I think his children, who have also made name for themselves have a 360 degrees overview of their father's estate. Except, may be, you were referring to the children.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Akinomoakin021: 12:57am On May 20, 2023
Skyfornia:
The way people are dying this year..it's more than the deaths recorded during COVID. Whatever is causing these deaths, I pray in the Name of Jesus that the power is taking away and God's love and kindness rules over the earth. Amen.

Rest in peace to him...

We all need to pray against a civil war in this country so we don’t record more deaths. I had a terrifying dream of a Sahelian tribe dressed like Sahelians with weapons using Nigerian buildings as hideouts and shields of war
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by bejick(m): 4:58am On May 20, 2023
GreatAutos:
You need to see this man drive to his house in his Rolls Royce on glover road ikoyi Lagos.

Pure white

So he don leave the car for who now

Person wey no know how much to service the car go inherit am

Since it’s like that try and search the way of the Lord and please Him

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by ObiCubanaJnr: 5:35am On May 20, 2023
Lanretoye:
If una like go london or France go take treatment,who go die go die...RIP anyway,good bye to the place where there is no VIP.
If he had died in nigeria,those ones will be saying it is as a result of poor Healthcare system as if the give life assurance abroad.

Did you notice he was already an old man in his 80s ?

It was time for him to go.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Lanretoye(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:

Did you notice he was already an old man in his 80s ?

It was time for him to go.
then what's the fuss about when buhari goes to UK to recieve treatment,you people can just be unnecessarily multifaceted.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by yusluvad(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2023
RIP. Huge loss to his family and the Ijebu's at large...
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by KennethEnyi(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2023
Fcmb worst bank in Nigeria
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by pcicero(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
In 2004, fresh outta secondary school, I was working with O'la kleen then. We worked in his house at no.1 so street V.I. it was then I realised how wealthy this man is. He was chatting with his friend that his son (whom he had outside wedlock) owns the largest share with Vmobile (now Airtel). He told his friend how Sani Abacha ceased his 90 million dollars in 1994. I nearly fainted. Further findings from my superior made me understood that he was among the earliest illuminati member from Africa. No wonder his bank adorned the triangular shope. He's a very handsome man. Otunwáse Balogun.

You could have said how rich he was without indicating his son was born out of wedlock. The person's mother was a professor and they were married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.