Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (468289 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
England now the hardest developed country to find housing to rent.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by broglie: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Need someone I can share a room with or someone who has a room but looking to share so as to split bills. Location is London preferably Canary wharf or Whitechapel.[/quote]

Are you a female? I saw one in London but also need someone to share with.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by babajeje123(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
broglie:
Need someone I can share a room with or someone who has a room but looking to share so as to split bills. Location is London preferably Canary wharf or Whitechapel.

Are you a female? I saw one in London but also need someone to share with.
Male
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Cassan(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
marylandcakes:

Gaming chair is better because most are ergonomic.

Thank you very much for your response.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Knowlegeseeking: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thank you.

Please guys, in the event she doesn't know the fathers date of birth as he passed away when she was still a child and her mum also says she doesn't remember but gave an estimate. How can i fill her fathers date of birth without it being a misrepresentation? I explained this in the space for notes at the end of the application.

Also, please can anyone help with the church recommendation/attestation letter template.

Thank you.

bigtt76:
Number 1 is a standard requirement during the process of filling most visas.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by LORETA: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please Guys help a couple, we are moving to Northampton this month. Please advice which area (NN1,2,3,4....) is best to stay as per close to markets and retails stores and bus-stop.
Wifey works in NN1.
Please those who has stayed in this region should advice.
Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
I think there's an option to state you don't have the details or something but in the event that you use an estimated date, you will need to stick with that date as you continue applying for other visas for her in the future to ensure consistency .

Knowlegeseeking:
Thank you.

Please guys, in the event she doesn't know the fathers date of birth as he passed away when she was still a child and her mum also says she doesn't remember but gave an estimate. How can i fill her fathers date of birth without it being a misrepresentation? I explained this in the space for notes at the end of the application.

Also, please can anyone help with the church recommendation/attestation letter template.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Use Google map to check this out

LORETA:
Please Guys help a couple, we are moving to Northampton this month. Please advice which area (NN1,2,3,4....) is best to stay as per close to markets and retails stores and bus-stop.
Wifey works in NN1.
Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Taal17: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Knowlegeseeking:
Thank you.

Thank you.

Use additional information part of the application and explain you guessed the age because you're are not sure
Are you the one filling for her as a representative or you're just filling the form and she's still the person acknowledging that the form was filled by her.
The reason I asked this is that in the additional information section if you are filling that part as a representative it would read..grandpas date of birth details are an estimate because mum does not know the exact date.
That's different from writing I am not sure of my father's exact date of birth the details filled are an estimate.
Let her print out form for reference in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by broglie: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
quote author=babajeje123 post=126214604]
Male[/quote]

So sorry, I can't share with a male because I am a female
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Poanan: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
LORETA:
Wifey works in NN1.
Thanks

Nn1 is close to shops cant say about bus or train station
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by babajeje123(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
broglie:
Male

Sure
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Vintagee: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jomdavid:

I think children who were under 6 years of age as at the last time they applied for a visa need to go for biometrics. I'm having same issue, my 8year old was able to use the app while my 6 years old has to go to the center because she wasn't yet 6 the last time she applied and didn't have her fingerprints captured.

Please what document's did they request for your kids to upload as evidence?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bhet why naa winter is nigh cheesy

broglie:
Male

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
bigtt76:

Do you want them to be like that guy who came here to ask if abortions are legal in the UK cos his 'friend' impregnated a fellow student

grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
hustla:

Do you want them to be like that guy who came here to ask if abortions are legal in the UK cos his 'friend' impregnated a fellow student

grin

Don't you ever forget somethings ...... .😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by babajeje123(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
bigtt76:

I don marry o
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

hustla:

grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by bigtt76(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

babajeje123:

I don marry o

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Nwakatamary: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
My daughter did her biometrics on the 1st of June, and her passport was delivered on the 2nd of October.

It took 4 months.

DoubleN:
Did for my Son in June in London and still not received yet.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by dustydee: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
babajeje123:

I don marry o
Please people, what does this mean? grin Abi married people do not do it outside? lipsrsealed
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Don't you ever forget somethings ...... .😂🤣

No sir

cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
babajeje123:

I don marry o

You go explain tire

grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by igbsam(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2023
babajeje123:

I don marry o

No evidence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by babajeje123(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2023
hustla:

You go explain tire

grin

No evidence grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by babajeje123(m): 1:41am On Oct 06, 2023
dustydee:

Please people, what does this mean? grin Abi married people do not do it outside? lipsrsealed
I prefer drinking from my own cistern jare

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 2:17am On Oct 06, 2023
babajeje123:

I prefer drinking from my own cistern jare

I don't blame you, jare.......😂

Do it outside ke ...... After all the chasing, one second after everywhere don burst, eyes go clear........😁

You start to calculate cost vs effort........ The weird moment of realization hits you hard ........🤣😂
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 2:18am On Oct 06, 2023
They actually are and treated like emergencies. However, you ll find that contraception is easier and prevents STIs too.
hustla:

grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by mizGene(f): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Good morning guys.

Pls who has ever processed an emergency travel cert from the high commission? There isn't much information on the website......
Did you hv to go to the office or were you able to do it remotely? What is the process like?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2023
babajeje123:

No evidence grin

grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2023
missjekyll:
They actually are and treated like emergencies. However, you ll find that contraception is easier and prevents STIs too.

Abstaining >>>

Contraceptives wont save you from village people grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hustla(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Lexusgs430:

I don't blame you, jare.......😂

Do it outside ke ...... After all the chasing, one second after everywhere don burst, eyes go clear........😁

You start to calculate cost vs effort........ The weird moment of realization hits you hard ........🤣😂

Post nut clarity grin

You'll start to think like "Even if na Pixel 8 Pro i use this money buy, e better na"

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (542) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: Lexusgs430, teamman(m), mex551(m), BeckyB1(f), missjekyll, Viruses, Nemie and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.