Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. (1099 Views)

Quran's Correct Prophecy Of Victory Of Romans Over The Persians / Are Birthday Celebrations A Sin As JW Would Have You Believe? / Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2011
But God shows His anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.They know the truth about God because He has made it obvious to them.

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities–His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship Him as God or even give Him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.

And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator Himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have s.ex and instead indulged in s.ex with each other.And the men, instead of having normal s.exual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, He abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy.They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2011
A Timely warning, especially for deluded Atheists !!!!
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by PastorAIO: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2011
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Be warned, O ye atheist, if you do not repent of your disbelief God will change you into a homosexual.
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2011
^

wow !!!

keep wrenching verses out of context to make silly jokes !!!!!!!! That's now your hallmark on the religious forum .
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by PastorAIO: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2011
okay, so what is the proper context. What does the verse mean? And how and where did I get it wrong?
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by mazaje(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2011
Yahweh's anger at sin is to kill all the unbelievers, boast that he did it alone and stain his cloth with their blood. . .All hail Yahweh the God of the Jews. . .A mighty warrior that kills humans and gloat about doing it alone. . . .

Isa 63:1   Who is this who comes from Edom, from the city of Bozrah, with his clothing stained red? Who is this in royal robes, marching in his great strength? "It is I, the LORD, announcing your salvation! It is I, the LORD, who has the power to save!"

Isa 63:2   Why are your clothes so red, as if you have been treading out grapes?

Isa 63:3   "I have been treading the winepress alone; no one was there to help me. In my anger I have trampled my enemies as if they were grapes. In my fury I have trampled my foes. Their blood has stained my clothes.

Isa 63:4   For the time has come for me to avenge my people, to ransom them from their oppressors

Stay away from sin else Yahweh will kill you and stain his cloth with your blood. . . .I wonder the kind of cloth Yahew wears. . .Is it made of cotton, silk or linen? Abi na polyester?. . . .Frosbel pls tell me. . . .
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by mazaje(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2011
frosbel:

A Timely warning, especially for deluded Atheists !!!!

Yeah believe or God will come and kill you and stain his cloth with your blood. . . .If you are lucky he will not kill you but change your sexual orientation. .
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2011
^^^

Remember what your long lost friend said few days ago, he said 'Mazaje you are still doing a good Job fighting for the cause of atheists ', he went on further to confirm that you were the last one standing !!!

Which means that most of your brethren have scrammed from these types of debates due to proper and sound defeats.

Very soon we will also see you off  grin grin grin grin
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by mazaje(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Remember what your long lost friend said few days ago, he said 'Mazaje you are still doing a good Job fighting for the cause of atheists ', he went on further to confirm that you were the last one standing !!!

Which means that most of your brethren have scrammed from these types of debates due to proper and sound defeats.

Very soon we will also see you off  grin grin grin grin

I wonder the kind of cloth Yahew wears. . .Is it made of cotton, silk or linen? Abi na polyester?. . . .Frosbel pls tell me. . . .Will he stain his cloth with my blood for not believing in him as the bible says?
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^

I am beginning to worry that many atheists here might be h.omos.exuals, sorry to say !!!
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by mazaje(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
frosbel:

^^

I am beginning to worry that many atheists here might be h.omos.exuals, sorry to day !!!

Instead of Yahweh killing them and staining his cloth with their blood he turned them into Homos?. . . .Pls answer my question na. . .Is Yaweh's cloth made of cotton, silk or linen? Or is it polyester?
Re: God’s Anger At Sin As Narrated In The Book Of Romans. by mazaje(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
Where is frosbel? I need to know the kind of clothing pls? . .

(1) (Reply)

Redemption Song: Bob Marley's Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ / From Sorrow To Joy / The Death Of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.