Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) (5361 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Bighead9: 4:38am On May 20, 2023
Lyrics269:
Nigerian lecturers are thiefs, most especially the igbo ones

True talk

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Bighead9: 4:42am On May 20, 2023
shortgun:

ESUT is one of the schools in this country were lecturers don't take bribes from students for grades.
Post the name of the lecturer here if you saying the truth.

This is the biggest LIE of this century. My Cousin went to that school and he has always complained about this same issue.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Ekpekus(m): 4:55am On May 20, 2023
confessionsad:
Good day everyone
Please the admins should take this to the front page please 😭😭

I'm currently a 400 level student of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Computer Engineering, and we're currently facing a big issue, which the management of the school wants to keep hidden.

Here's what's happening,We wrote a practical on Feg293 when we were in 300 level First semester and I all submitted my practical manuals and made sure to attend the Classes the lecturer did have with us. So I'm currently in 400 level 1st semester and our Results for the course was released,and to my very surprise I had missing scripts

Upon seeing I had a missing scripts, I noticed that 80% of the class had missing scripts also. And the lecturer is requesting that we all make Payments of ₦7000 before we have our original results uploaded and assigned to us , and failure to do so will result in us having carryovers

And the whole class is just keeping mute on this matter fearing the lecturer and not wanting to say anything, please I know that we can get our voices heard,this is not right

Attached below is the results he uploaded
What's the name of the lecturer? And the HOD?
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:54am On May 20, 2023
This happens mostly in uyo uni where they worship lecturers.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:57am On May 20, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
This happens mostly in uyo uni where they worship lecturers.
ALL UNDERGRADS FACING THIS PROBLEMS SHOULD LOOK FOR HUMA RIGHT ACTIVISTS ON TWITTER AND DO ENDSARS TO SUBDUE THE LECTURERS.COME TOGETHER RID OUR UNI OF SUCH TYRANTS.angry
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On May 20, 2023
Better delete this

Go ask previous sets how e day be

No be everything eyes see mouth go talk
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Sucre6: 7:04am On May 20, 2023
Report to the HOD, SUG even the Vice Chancellor, nah because una keep quit that's why they keep exploiting u people, during my days in the university, we made sure these things never happen because we don't hesitate to visit the vice chancellors office to report any anormally
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2023
Please find a means to pay now. You can still join the struggle to get justice but I beg you again pay now.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2023
In one of the short voice clip those days
It will say;
Others are paying go and pay

Chaaaiiii
Egwu di
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Nex123: 7:46am On May 20, 2023
embarassed embarassed just saw the reasons why this been prevailing...one day this thing will stop cry
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by winidinma(f): 7:54am On May 20, 2023
But seriously this matter suppose don blow, Na why I no like Nigerian universities. Chai see as missing scripts full the list

It's very bad,op just pay the money
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by TOBILOBA2023(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2023
I swear, we dey always do ourselves for this country... See as people dey shout OP pay, OP pay... OP should pay for what exactly?? This shows the kind of systems we have in Nigeria. If una pay lecturers for their ineptitude finish, una go dey find people wey go pay for una shits after graduation too, the corruption starts from school.

OP should mention the lecturer's name and and tag appropriate authorities to put an end to the rubbish that the lecturer has been doing all this while..

Must everybody fear or reason the same way If you don't put an end to this now, that shit will continue..

Na una go come here dey talk say UK, US, Canada educational systems better pass our own.. Can lecturers/teachers in those countries do the shits our students experience in Nigeria??

Fear-Fear students wey suppose still dey for secondary school. You don't know the power/rights that you have.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by shortgun(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2023
Bighead9:

This is the biggest LIE of this century. My Cousin went to that school and he has always complained about this same issue.
I don't know why you won't mention the names of the lecturers and their departments.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Scarcity234: 8:26am On May 20, 2023
Don't pay any money to anybody. Report this to the authorities of your department but don't do it alone. If possible, report it anonymously to be on safe side. You can even get the VC's number from the Student Union government members and send this to him/her as an anonymous person.

Don't pay
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Scarcity234: 8:29am On May 20, 2023
If you have the lecturers number or name, send it here.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by confessionsad: 8:35am On May 20, 2023
Scarcity234:
If you have the lecturers number or name, send it here.

This was a course I did in 300level First semester and it was a practical course which we had just once and did practicals bought the practical manual ,filled it up and submitted.

Sincerely I don't know the lecturers name,but he taught us
Feg293
Computer Engineering
2021/2022
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Blake755: 8:39am On May 20, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:
I swear, we dey always do ourselves for this country... See as people dey shout OP pay, OP pay... OP should pay for what exactly?? This shows the kind of systems we have in Nigeria. If una pay lecturers for their ineptitude finish, una go dey find people wey go pay for una shits after graduation too, the corruption starts from school.

OP should mention the lecturer's name and and tag appropriate authorities to put an end to the rubbish that the lecturer has been doing all this while..

Must everybody fear or reason the same way If you don't put an end to this now, that shit will continue..

Na una go come here dey talk say UK, US, Canada educational systems better pass our own.. Can lecturers/teachers in those countries do the shits our students experience in Nigeria??

Fear-Fear students wey suppose still dey for secondary school. You don't know the power/rights that you have.
Inas much as u are right haven't see a scenario where dey University protect there lecture u are talking of authority that won't anything at the end besides nah people like u will be claiming I won't pay and even encourage others to do same but at the end u will be the first person to pay 💔
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by TOBILOBA2023(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2023
Blake755:

Inas much as u are right haven't see a scenario where dey University protect there lecture u are talking of authority that won't anything at the end besides "nah people like u" will be claiming I won't pay and even encourage others to do same but at the end u will be the first person to pay 💔

You don't know me, I don't know you. Everybody no be the same. We get different drives or vibes ... Shalom.🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by intruder15(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2023
confessionsad:
Good day everyone
Please the admins should take this to the front page please 😭😭

I'm currently a 400 level student of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Computer Engineering, and we're currently facing a big issue, which the management of the school wants to keep hidden.

Here's what's happening,We wrote a practical on Feg293 when we were in 300 level First semester and I all submitted my practical manuals and made sure to attend the Classes the lecturer did have with us. So I'm currently in 400 level 1st semester and our Results for the course was released,and to my very surprise I had missing scripts

Upon seeing I had a missing scripts, I noticed that 80% of the class had missing scripts also. And the lecturer is requesting that we all make Payments of ₦7000 before we have our original results uploaded and assigned to us , and failure to do so will result in us having carryovers

And the whole class is just keeping mute on this matter fearing the lecturer and not wanting to say anything, please I know that we can get our voices heard,this is not right

Attached below is the results he uploaded

Missing script is not carry over. Las las you write the course again and pass.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by workchopNG: 9:04am On May 20, 2023
confessionsad:

This was a course I did in 300level First semester and it was a practical course which we had just once and did practicals bought the practical manual ,filled it up and submitted.

Sincerely I don't know the lecturers name,but he taught us
Feg293
Computer Engineering
2021/2022

FEG is a Faculty course, and it's a 3 credit unit course. You can find a way to record a proof for paying the lecturer, then once you graduate, you take up the case.

However, if you want to sacrifice and fight against this oppression, you can blow it up everywhere which will eventually make the lecturer insist that there was a missing script and he never asked anyone to pay.

Then you guys will have to rewrite the course in your 4th or final year first semester, and he'll find a way to fail you all so that you all will spend extra year. And if he eventually finds out you're the one that wants to expose him, he'll pin you down for years.

However, if you're brilliant, and you're sure you can pass the course any day anytime, you can take the case to senate and ask him to provide your exam paper for review.

Just tread wisely, you've spent a lot of money and time in that school already.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2023
This can never happen in private universities, especially church owned universities, these are the same lecturers that comport themselves when in private universities because they know the end result.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2023
intruder15:

Missing script is not carry over. Las las you write the course again and pass.

What's the difference then?

1 Like

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by intruder15(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

What's the difference then?

Missing script is like being absent for an exam. It means you don't have any score.
You will definitely rewrite the course. However, your initial score does not exist.

Carryover is mostly inferred when you actually failed the course. Which means that it will degrade your GP for that semester. Your scenario has no impact on your GP which is a good thing.
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by 23jerryking(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

.yes. oo na Salary.. na only politicians dey collect better
Are these same lectures not the ones rigging in the bad leaders who would later not pay them salaries? How's it the students' business?
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by skedman(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2023
Copy peter obi or the day they wrote the exam was on Monday sit at home.
Because the missing result was almost all the classes
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Blake755: 10:18am On May 20, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

You don't know me, I don't know you. Everybody no be the same. We get different drives or vibes ... Shalom.🙏
My bad no hard feeling stay safe ❤️
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 20, 2023
Go and meet the lecturer in charge of the course and sort out with him .

Or meet your Dean or academic advisor on what to do concerning the course.

If you can't pay , rewrite the course next year .
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Salary is struggling to buy one bag of rice, u call that one salary? grin

For a lecturer it's not compulsory to work at federal or States govt,once the term and conditions aren't they should resign and move to another job allow young one to fill the post not terrorising students
Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Ohraykon: 12:58pm On May 20, 2023
ogkrakkid:
Had a case of missing chm201 result that year.
Unilag e no go better for una oo.
After I did all my lab work.
Becus I dey do big boy
According to the woman.
Lol.
But God pass dem.
that yeye dept with their old winch coven-looking lab grin dem never still stop their madness imagine!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2023
ogkrakkid:
Had a case of missing chm201 result that year.
Unilag e no go better for una oo.
After I did all my lab work.
Becus I dey do big boy
According to the woman.
Lol.
But God pass dem.
abi the woman dey eye you ni

1 Like

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2023
We lament everyday that the country is bad but here are people advising the op to pay. When are we going to stop the moral decadence in this country? God wont come from heaven and do it for us.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This What Happens In The University?(photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:20pm On May 20, 2023
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riot In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, Over The Increase Of School Fees. / See What An Examination Hall In Pakistan Reportedly Looks Like / Changed my post title so you won't know why I became #1 trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.