Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) (63720 Views)

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / This Is The Sexiest Piece Of Clothing Of 2017 / Business Of Clothing & Accessories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Bridget95(f): 3:25pm On May 20, 2023
I wish all Arabs could be friendly to blacks like this man.

Arabs are wild beasts to blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Agugbadin: 3:27pm On May 20, 2023
Nigerian women or ladies will always misbehave wherever they go to. I thought that they have driven all of them from UAE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by aikyg(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2023
She was not accosted by the Arab man like your title suggests. The Arab man spoke to her nicely and was very friendly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2023
Respect their tradition, jalabia is for men not for women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Blaze14k: 3:32pm On May 20, 2023
I could see her body language she felt very ashamed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2023
techbroX:
Well I watched the video, it was more of a friendly exchange and she wasn't accosted as the title suggested. ✌🏾

Op is hunting for clicks...!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Motherlove: 3:39pm On May 20, 2023
Dama Mall! Gracious
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:40pm On May 20, 2023
I don't know some idiotic Nigerians like to abuse the customs of other people. You are in an Arab country and you know that women don't wear jalabia there yet you put on the cloth and you are arguing with an Arab man in Arabia who is correcting you.

You are already endangered as a Nigerian, why causing more potential harm to yourself by insulting other people's customs on their land?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Pray(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2023
The word Please don't do it should be considered o. It's another man's country. Don't do it is don't do it. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by FireUpNow(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2023
This OP nor get joy oo. Just see as he put the title as if na serious thing. The Arab guy was just being friendly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

They HAVE already twisted the news to make is seem like a terrorist attack.

AntiChristian:
When you are in Rome....
See your brother here already pointing fingers. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by ValeeLove(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Obey their traditional
which kin tradition. Everything descriminating women is tradition to them. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Streetmovement(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's good to learn and know more about other people's culture and rules, or better still ask questions before you find yourself in a funny or messy situation.

If you dey south south and you don travel go north before, you go understand wetin I dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by drololaaof: 3:50pm On May 20, 2023
techbroX:
Well I watched the video, it was more of a friendly exchange and she wasn't accosted as the title suggested. ✌🏾
You are right ,why did she not wear hijab I stead of a man dress.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Maynmann: 3:52pm On May 20, 2023
techbroX:
See how that man was dapping him up gan, men life no hard.
If it was 2 ladies things might have gone wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by consultancy: 3:53pm On May 20, 2023
Their Emirati ladies have theirs, which is black, and gown-like, with a veil. As the man said, this very white one is for men. But in all, he was friendly, there was no hostility as the topic suggests

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by alizma: 3:55pm On May 20, 2023
techbroX:
But you get the strong message at the end right? This is not our tradition, this is for men, Please don't do this, please don't do it.
If I am the lady, I will take that advise because even in Dubai there are extremist and those ones may not be as friendly as the guy in this video.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by schoolboymatt(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2023
at the end, he said: 'please don't do it, please don't do it'

so please, don't do it again!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by bdon123(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2023
nifemi25:
It's common here in Nigeria... this is what Pablo wife's wear to the mall on weekends for shopping
Yes our dear pablo tinuba
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Positiveme2020: 4:06pm On May 20, 2023
The Arab guy has nicely passed the message.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2023
She thinks she is in a lawless country like Nigeria. She better behave, take corrections and follow the norms and tradition of where she is. Nobody send her to relocate, nobody go come to her rescue if she is found wanting
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Sniper101(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2023
Until Dem lynch her for that Arab country wey she dey so. Na dat time she go hear word

As she dun carry her yeye Nigerian dress sense enter UAE
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:16pm On May 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Obey their traditional

No way. They're bigots just like Yorubas according to Ibos.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by skidomiller(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2023
ValeeLove:
which kin tradition. Everything descriminating women is tradition to them. Nonsense.
If you can't respect their tradition don't travel there, besides jalabia has always been for men, while abaya is for females. don't think because you are lawless here then you can do the same thing in their land, they will treat ur fvck up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by Konjiboii: 4:38pm On May 20, 2023
I don dey expect allahu akbar with turtle neck
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by toprealman: 4:42pm On May 20, 2023
This is what tolerance looks like. Not killing her for her ' ignorance ".
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by DanAugust2021: 4:48pm On May 20, 2023
She don become Bobrisky of Dubai
Re: Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) by finallybusy: 4:51pm On May 20, 2023
It was a friendly exchange. I learned from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / Corn Rows-spectacular Cornrow Hairstyles / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.