Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone (560 Views)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / Magic Sim Settings For All Network For All Network For Free / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone by shehu50(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
I have an HTC desire phone and i av chwecked the settings on uit to enable me use it to browse but its not browsing.pls i would like somweone to tell me hoew to configure the settings for brosing,mms.tnx
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone by mobf: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
What network do you use? you'll need the APN, proxy add as well as username and password.
Most importantly the sim must be configured if it's your first time
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone by Arkhin(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
Take it to your service provider office either mtn,aitel,glo or etisalat. I took my own iphone 4 to their office and they configured it free.
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone by shehu50(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
ok tnx
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone by shehu50(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
mobf i use mtn
Re: Can Someone Guide Me On How To Get The Settings For Browsing On My Phone by honeric01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
"Start > settings > more > connections > gprs..."

The Settings are as below , Only the APN differs according to your Service Providers.. For example Vodafone Card , just do simple settings.. start > Settings > More > Connections > GPRS > Select New and Put the following details Description - hucth_www Connects to - Work Access Point - www Leave all the other fields blank.. Press Done and come out Now go to start > Settings > More > Connections > Proxy > Select New Put the details as below. Discription - Hutch Proxy Connects from - Work Connects to - WAP Network Leave all other fields blank. Press done and come out. Now Press Start > Internet Explorer > Menu > Tool> Options > Connections Put the following values in this. Unmark the checkbox ( Leave blank) to Automatically Detect Settings. Select Network - WAP Network Press Done and Come out.. You are ready to use your Internet on your Mobile... Enjoy..

(1) (Reply)

nokia e72 sold / I.t Solutions / New White Torch For Sale! (pictures Included), Uk Used Torch 51k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.